Once again just attacking the weak

There's really no response to such idiocy HG. And even less for selective bigotry.

^^ This forum allows the sickest of the sick. ^^

I just hope that they do not reproduce much. Usually they do not generate much income to do so, thankfully.

Yeah no doubt, I'm still waiting for an explanation of why the US Kill Team in Afghanistan is white, I thought all whites were angels?:eek:

You've seen every member of this 'kill team" and you know for a fact there are no blacks involved?

kill_squad_1012.jpg

main.jpg

us-kill-team-lifting-boy%27s-head-by-hair.jpe

Nope, don't see any Blacks, and I don't see any Blacks involved at all in the Abu Ghuraib pics or in the rape of the 14 year old girl in Iraq.

Yeah no doubt, I'm still waiting for an explanation of why the US Kill Team in Afghanistan is white, I thought all whites were angels?:eek:

You've seen every member of this 'kill team" and you know for a fact there are no blacks involved?

kill_squad_1012.jpg

main.jpg

Nope, don't see any Blacks, and I don't see any Blacks involved at all in the Abu Ghuraib pics or in the rape of the 14 year old girl in Iraq.

You base your opinion on the fact you haven't seen a picture?

That's pretty weak.

I guess they were too busy decorating a Christmas tree to do anything like kill the enemy.

tip_ny_1224_03.jpg

Look at this google page and tell me how many blacks you can see actually engaged in combat.

One? Two maybe? Out of hundreds of photos.

I guess using your logic, blacks are afraid to engage in combat missions and defend their country.

kill_squad_1012.jpg

main.jpg

That's pretty weak.

I guess they were too busy decorating a Christmas tree to do anything like kill the enemy.

tip_ny_1224_03.jpg

Look at this google page and tell me how many blacks you can see actually engaged in combat.

I guess using your logic, blacks are afraid to engage in combat missions and defend their country.

So there are no black Infantry Soldiers? whatever.:cuckoo: still doesn't explain why white soldiers are behaving like subhuman animals overseas.

Last edited:
kill_squad_1012.jpg

main.jpg

That's pretty weak.

tip_ny_1224_03.jpg

So there are no black Infantry Soldiers? whatever.:cuckoo:

There's a couple. But I suppose they're just Uncle Toms.

That's pretty weak.

tip_ny_1224_03.jpg

So there are no black Infantry Soldiers? whatever.:cuckoo:

There's a couple. But I suppose they're just Uncle Toms.

:bsflag:

Concession? clown you posted a meaningless picture of 2 Black Soldiers next to some stupid Chrismas tree, and have done nothing to explain why your brethren are behaving like savages in Afghanistan when supposedly it is the Blacks who violent monsters, YOUR Concession is duly noted chump.:cool:

Well you raised the BS flag, it's the same as raising the white flag in my opinion.

When you start explaining why your brethren act like idiots, then perhaps I'll do the same.

Until then, your concession stands.

Your concession is duly noted.

Concession? clown you posted a meaningless picture of 2 Black Soldiers next to some stupid Chrismas tree, and have done nothing to explain why your brethren are behaving like savages in Afghanistan when supposedly it is the Blacks who violent monsters, YOUR Concession is duly noted chump.:cool:

Well you rasied the BS flag, it's the same as raising the white flag in my opinion.

When you start explaining why your brethren act like idiots, then perhaps I'll do the same.

Exactly my point, nothing you can say to justify the actions of these white men, who are supposedly all angels in your neanderthal mind.:cuckoo:

Of course there are white people who have done some terrible crimes, the point is that blacks are terrible much more often.

Well you rasied the BS flag, it's the same as raising the white flag in my opinion.

Exactly my point, nothing you can say to justify the actions of these white men, who are supposedly all angels in your neanderthal mind.:cuckoo:

I haven't tried to justify their actions and I won't begin to.

And I haven't seen you attempt to justify any of your fellow blacks actions.

You sound like a hypocrite, oh wait let me clarify that, you are a hypocrite.

Now raise your BS flag and surrender like a good boy.

******* will not fight real men.
I call them ******* in their ape faces all the time.
They try shit with me-they get the beat down.
They brought this on themselves.
They want a fight?they got it.
Careful what you wish for *******-ya just might get it.:lol:

lol... Internet tough guys

Bitch you responded to the question about the kill team, so if you weren't trying to justify anything what you were you doing?:cuckoo: stupid ass ex convict.:lol:

of course there are white people who have done some terrible crimes, the point is that blacks are terrible much more often.

in australia thats what they say about abos and in canada it is indians...but ignore the commonality that all of these groups have systematically been displaced,had families and communities destroyed, culture and language taken ,kept in poverty, raped by white priest,and this has persisted openly until very recently in the big picture...white society was without question responsible for this and are equally responsible as these communities to do what is possible to find solutions to the problems "they" played such a role in creating and directly and indirectly benefited so greatly from

Bitch you responded to the question about the kill team, so if you weren't trying to justify anything what you were you doing?:cuckoo: stupid ass ex convict.:lol:

My response wasn't to justify their actions you stupid fuck. And if I have to explain my response to you then you are as stupid as your avatar looks.

of course there are white people who have done some terrible crimes, the point is that blacks are terrible much more often.

in australia thats what they say about abos and in canada it is indians...but ignore the commonality that all of these groups have systematically been displaced,had families and communities destroyed, culture and language taken ,kept in poverty, raped by white priest,and this has persisted openly until very recently in the big picture...white society was without question responsible for this and are equally responsible as these communities to do what is possible to find solutions to the problems "they" played such a role in creating and directly and indirectly benefited so greatly from
You make people of color sound like there pathetic.

The story began minutes later in downtown Seattle when Raymel Curry, the suspect in the attack, got on the bus. Passengers say he rapped, chanting, "I'm God and I'm Jesus."

This is a common theme of the black male. I heard them saying stuff like this on the subway in New York. "The black man is a GAAAWWWD! The black man is a GAAAWWWD!" Super loud, super deep, super scary.
I thought the best thing would be to hit them with tranquilizer darts, bag them, and unload the package somewhere in Africa.

So you are scared of black men?

A large shirtless black male on the F train whooping like a lowland gorilla and saying he's going to "kill me a cracka"

And we're the only two people on the train?

And NYC bans handgun ownership?

And even if I could beat him in a fight, I would be the one charged with a crime, not him, a la Bernard Goetz?

Yes. I'm scared.

Forum List

Back