Once again just attacking the weak

The story began minutes later in downtown Seattle when Raymel Curry, the suspect in the attack, got on the bus. Passengers say he rapped, chanting, "I'm God and I'm Jesus."

This is a common theme of the black male. I heard them saying stuff like this on the subway in New York. "The black man is a GAAAWWWD! The black man is a GAAAWWWD!" Super loud, super deep, super scary.

I thought the best thing would be to hit them with tranquilizer darts, bag them, and unload the package somewhere in Africa.

Last edited:
The story began minutes later in downtown Seattle when Raymel Curry, the suspect in the attack, got on the bus. Passengers say he rapped, chanting, "I'm God and I'm Jesus."

This is a common theme of the black male. I heard them saying stuff like this on the subway in New York. "The black man is a GAAAWWWD! The black man is a GAAAWWWD!" Super loud, super deep, super scary.
I thought the best thing would be to hit them with tranquilizer darts, bag them, and unload the package somewhere in Africa.

So you are scared of black men? that explains alot.:razz:

Nice condemnation of of what that black fool did.

Nice condemnation of of what that black fool did.

Of of? did you stutter online?:razz:

It is true that there are a handful of individuals in Seattle, that do this kind of thing regularly. It is not wide spread. It is gang and drug dealing turf related. The police have stepped up the bike cops on the street to try to get these guys. I've had my eye on a couple of suspects but so far have not caught em in the act.

The Ballard area had some whites doing the same thing. Some homeless...some white wanna be gang bangers assaulting defenseless people. There have been a couple of fatalities of homeless that camp over night under bridges and at the Ballard locks. That is my turf. One of the assholes was caught on the dam crossing the locks.. He received swimming lessons.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-D5d10JRk4]YouTube - Black man convicted of hate crime for specifically targeting elderly women[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx0-dN3giY0&feature=related]YouTube - Man punches teenage girl at McDonald's for line jumping arguement[/ame]

******* will not fight real men.
i call them ******* in their ape faces all the time.
they try shit with me-they get the beat down.
they brought this on themselves.
they want a fight?they got it.
careful what you wish for *******-ya just might get it.:lol:

:bsflag:

^^ This forum allows the sickest of the sick. ^^

I just hope that they do not reproduce much. Usually they do not generate much income to do so, thankfully.

I just hope that they do not reproduce much. Usually they do not generate much income to do so, thankfully.

Yeah no doubt, I'm still waiting for an explanation of why the US Kill Team in Afghanistan is white, I thought all whites were angels?:eek:

Yeah no doubt, I'm still waiting for an explanation of why the US Kill Team in Afghanistan is white, I thought all whites were angels?:eek:

You've seen every member of this 'kill team" and you know for a fact there are no blacks involved?

Forum List

Back