Once again... If you are successful, you're taxes are going up...Congrats!

Obama is an idiot! How the hell you going to stimulate the economy when you raise taxes on businesses who are then going to raise their prices on the consumer.... There's a reason democrats don't run businesses and this is it.

Obama is an idiot! How the hell you going to stimulate the economy when you raise taxes on businesses who are then going to raise their prices on the consumer.... There's a reason democrats don't run businesses and this is it.

In a free market, if they raise their prices too high then no one will buy. And if the rich start paying their fair share again, no they won't make as much in profits as you want them to make, but the economy will be right.

They paid similar taxes under Clinton, and everyone made a profit. The rich did very well. So did the rest of us. Under Bush, only the top 10% did ok.

I'm not even going to go into it that I think the rich robber baron's did it on purpose.

So stop defending the mega wealthy. Relax, commerce will continue. Istead of paying $800 for a couch, you'll pay $900. If the economy is good and wages are up and jobs are plentyful, no one is complaining.

Today we have cheap goods everywhere we look. BFD. I'd rather have the 90's economy back.

And Republicans will now say that we can NEVER go back to those good old days. I say YES WE CAN!!!!

Forum List

Back