Once A Traitor ...

A whole lot of former Presidents and cabinet officials spend the rest of their lives visiting other countries and talking to the representatives of those countries. They act as goodwill ambassadors, and have the same kinds of conversations as Kerry has.

You tards better be very careful before setting a benchmark which is going to bite you in your slack little faces.
He is not allowed to negotiate and fly around the world acting like he is still the Secretary of State...no matter how the left and the media try and spin it he is in trouble.....big trouble....

Kerry desires peace; Trump doesn't. That's all I'm seeing from this.
Trump relishes conflict & chaos. Maybe the world has had enuff of that; maybe not.
Kerry desires surrender. A far cry from peace.

A whole lot of former Presidents and cabinet officials spend the rest of their lives visiting other countries and talking to the representatives of those countries. They act as goodwill ambassadors, and have the same kinds of conversations as Kerry has.

You tards better be very careful before setting a benchmark which is going to bite you in your slack little faces.
He is not allowed to negotiate and fly around the world acting like he is still the Secretary of State...no matter how the left and the media try and spin it he is in trouble.....big trouble....
I posted the link to the actual transcript of the actual interview.

Please quote the exact part where Kerry violated the Logan Act.

Good luck with that, rube.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Only two people have ever been indicted on charges of violating the Act, one in 1802 and the other in 1852.
Neither was convicted of violating the Act
You said that already and its just as stupid as the first time you said it.....

Go ahead tards. Show me the quid pro quo. Show me where Kerry promised Iran something on behalf of the US government in exchange for something on their part.

Idiots.

I don't care what you "POSTED" dummy you are never going to admit his crime so what difference will it make?.....

He has been designated a "goodwill ambassador" by no one with authority to do so.

Ergo, he is not an ambassador, goodwill or otherwise.

Go ahead tards. Show me the quid pro quo. Show me where Kerry promised Iran something on behalf of the US government in exchange for something on their part.

Idiots.
He still has a security clearance and is held to a different standard of conduct than you and me...he broke the Logan act...Period.....

I don't care what you "POSTED" dummy you are never going to admit his crime so what difference will it make?.....
It's very simple. Just blow me out of the water and show where Kerry promised Iran something on behalf of the US government in exchange for something on their part.

Name a former President who attempted to thwart policy of a standing President.
Show where Kerry promised Iran something on behalf of the US government in exchange for something on their part.

The closer we get to an election, the more frequent the pseudocons post fake news.

It's very simple. Just blow me out of the water and show where Kerry promised Iran something on behalf of the US government in exchange for something on their part
Why do you keep going there?....he broke the Logan act by even talking to them idiot.....

Hey, rube. Read the actual interview. Kerry is not negotiating with Iran.

He didn't use the words for sure, but clearly he has had ongoing communications with a hostile foreign government without administration authorization. Honest people would call that negotiating.

It's very simple. Just blow me out of the water and show where Kerry promised Iran something on behalf of the US government in exchange for something on their part
Why do you keep going there?....he broke the Logan act by even talking to them idiot.....
Nope. Wrong.

Jesus, you people are unbelievably stupid.

So talking to a foreign government is a violation of the Logan Act, eh? You sure you want that to be your benchmark?

Poor retards. They were fed manufactured bullshit and ate it up with a spoon without giving it the sniff test.

The idiots don't even know what the Logan Act is. They are just parrots.

"Former Secretary of State John Kerry disclosed that he has been conducting rogue diplomacy with top Iranian officials to salvage the landmark nuclear deal and push the Islamic Republic to negotiate its contested missile program, according to recent remarks.

"Kerry, in an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt to promote his new book, said that he has met with Iranian Former Minister Javad Zarif—the former secretary's onetime negotiating partner—three or four times in recent months behind the Trump administration's back."

John Kerry Negotiating With Iranians Behind Trump Administration’s Back to Save Nuke Deal

Logan Act violation!!

Conspiracy against the USA!!

Still waiting.

Show where Kerry promised Iran something on behalf of the US government in exchange for something on their part.

Forum List

Back