On WHAT HONEST basis does Admin make CLAIM of Exec. Priv.?

Nonsense. It would be the Legislative Branch ENFORCING its own Constitutional obligations, rights and duties.

Obligations, rights, and duties over the Executive Branch? No, that BS argument has no merit.

Try not to be so obtuse. I realize that would be difficult for you, you being a drone lib and all. But you are flatly wrong yet again. Yes, dopey, the Legislative Branch sure as hell DOES have duties with regard to the fucking Executive Branch. Let me introduce you to a concept you REALLY should have heard about long ago. Checks and balances. Advise and Consent. Why do you imagine that Congress HAS an investigatory poer in the first place? In your universe, do you imagine that the Exeuctive can do whatever the fuck it likes without any investigation by Congress? Seriously? IF not, then your claim is facially absurd. And it is.

False. The privilege exists. The CLAIM of the privilege is not something that can be invoked without any questioning about its legitimacy under the circumstances. This is why the claim MUST be explained. For things to be otherwise, silly child, you would be effectively be claiming that the President is above questioning. He isn't.

I love it when I force you to write coherently. In this case, I forced you to be clear in articulating a completely erroneous proposition. You ARE totally wrong.

False. THAT is NOT the way it works, you mindless lib drone.

Wrong again. In fact, he does.

No. It's not.

No. It wasn't.

Also false.

Right, which is why President Obama MUST explain himself.

Despite you willingness to lap up all things muttered by The ONE, you would then be simply and flatly wrong. He absolutely DOES need to justify it.

In case you missed it the other million times I've said it, I'm not an Obama supporter. But I'll reject every single BS argument made against him because BAD ARGUMENTS AGAINST ONLY EMPOWER SUPPORT FOR. You idiotic Obama-deranged are no better than the idiotic Bush-deranged. You're so hellbent on bitching and complaining about all things Obama that you don't care if what you're saying has any merit or not, just as long as you're complaining about the man you think that's good enough. It's idiots like you who are responsible for the fact that the only alternative we have now is the idiot fucking Romney, just like the idiot Bush-deranged are responsible for the fact that the alternative we were given in 2004 was the idiot fucking Kerry. Those idiots helped secure the victory of Bush back then, and idiots like you are helping secure the victory of Obama now. Thanks alot you jackass. It's assclowns like you that are responsible for the continued degradation of the United States.

I don't care how often you CLAIM not to be an Obama fluffer. Your other words put your claim to the lie.

IT is moronic douche-bag suck-up thinking such as you demonstrate for why we are in this mess.

If there isn't an official one time per thread limint on the usage of the word "obtuse"..Then there should be.

The subpoena seeks LOTS of items. PART of what it seeks includes why the DoJ withdrew SOME of its prior positions.

Even if that were true (which it isn't, the subpoena is narrow in scope, as a subpoena should be) the fact still remains that the President does not have had to have known about Fast and Furious when it was going on for EP to apply.

Are you really claiming that there is a claim of Executive Privilege attachd to the internal thinking of DoJ officials ABOUT what to tell Congress?

Yes. That is the very essence of EP. That the Executive Branch not divulge any documents it deems dangerous to the public good. That's how Washington did it, that's how Bush did it.

Forum List

Back