On top of Christmas lists: guns !!!

I would rather the American people be well armed.

Last edited by a moderator:
And very few of them are in America where our constitution protects our 2nd amendment rights.

[...]

............they actually now make a rimfire semi-auto that works!!!

[...]
What about the Ruger 10/22? I've heard nothing but good about it. Do you have a different opinion? If so I'd been interested in what it it.

A fine gun.......millions out there own one.

If you are considering a first buy, do consider looking at a Savage .17HMR bolt action w/ 10 rd magazine. Highly accurate and only about $350..........imo it beats getting a .22 because when something stoopid happens like at the Sandy Hook staged event, everybody buys up the .22 ammo and you are out of luck. Can always get .17HMR ammo when there is a run.......it is a stouter round than a .22.........superior ballistics and much faster fps.
Actually I know nothing about the .17HMR but it looks interesting. So thanks for the information.

LOL........s0n.........your sentiments are politically irrelevant. The polls "paint" you as fringe in 2015.......doesn't matter what I think!! You might as well be sitting on a stool, naked as a jaybird in the middle of the Siberian tundra screaming "FIRE"!!

But curious.........."gun control for ISIS"??? What does that mean? Laws to keep weapons out of the hands of ISIS? Only a mental case would think that could be effective!!:spinner:

Lets face it.........the gun grabber logic is why their efforts are viewed as such a joke. Frankly, people with those kinds of pronounced warped views..........we have to make sure they are not in charge of ANYTHING!!! And to think there are actually people who are parents out there with these views.:ack-1: We're fucked...........:2up:

[...]

............they actually now make a rimfire semi-auto that works!!!

[...]
What about the Ruger 10/22? I've heard nothing but good about it. Do you have a different opinion? If so I'd been interested in what it it.

A fine gun.......millions out there own one.

If you are considering a first buy, do consider looking at a Savage .17HMR bolt action w/ 10 rd magazine. Highly accurate and only about $350..........imo it beats getting a .22 because when something stoopid happens like at the Sandy Hook staged event, everybody buys up the .22 ammo and you are out of luck. Can always get .17HMR ammo when there is a run.......it is a stouter round than a .22.........superior ballistics and much faster fps.
Actually I know nothing about the .17HMR but it looks interesting. So thanks for the information.

.17 HMR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gun Review: Savage 93 .17 HMR with Accu-Trigger - The Truth About Guns

One thing....if you are to consider one, make sure that when inserting magazines the bolt is left OPEN.....maintains the integrity of the magazines.

The Model 93 has always been my favorite at the range......by far.

I'm dreaming of an a-kayyyyy-forty-sevennnnnn. Just like the ones, I used to know.
With their warm steel glowin', and the target's a goin', the reindeer's tumble in the snow.

All I need is a good scope for my Mini-14. Then I'll have everything covered from 100 yards to close combat.

Bring it on...

Zombies, Jihadists, Democrats... :lol:

HEY! I'm a Democrat! Leave me out of it! You need to look at PROGRESSIVES! They're the bad guys!

Any society wallowing in a gun culture, that's who's not winning.
American society has been "wallowing in a gun culture" ever since the Nation was conceived but it's been a problem only since the avalanche of idiotic gun laws began.

Most gun laws are introduced and enacted by people who know nothing about guns, who are afraid of guns, and who are not inclined to defend themselves under any circumstances. American society would be much better off if instead of nibbling around the edges of the Second Amendment these ignorant boobs would limit gun laws to a few essential, sensible regulations and impose a training requirement relative to every gun one owns.

Forum List

Back