On the wrong side, again, in Egypt

There are no good horses, but of course Obama backed the worst one.

The media will turn against Obama more, and more - as he has lame duck status. They need to turn towards Hillary, and that will call for differentiation.

obama backed the muslim brotherhood with the expectation that they would slaughter the Christians. The MB fulfilled their end of the bargain.

There are no good horses, but of course Obama backed the worst one.

The media will turn against Obama more, and more - as he has lame duck status. They need to turn towards Hillary, and that will call for differentiation.

The DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media (aka; the Praetorian Media) will never turn against the Stuttering Clusterfukk or the dimocrap party.

Never.

They may run a 'tease' every now and then, but they'll never, ever, ever turn against what they are...

obama backed the muslim brotherhood with the expectation that they would slaughter the Christians. The MB fulfilled their end of the bargain.

Egyptian Monastery Cancels Mass For First Time In 1,600 Years Over Muslim Brotherhood Attacks…

obama-laughing-on-af1.jpg

Via Egypt Independent:

Minya churches canceled on Sunday the second mass, holding only a brief one. Meanwhile, prayers did not take place at other churches which were attacked.

Priest Selwanes Lotfy of the Virgin Mary and Priest Ibram monastery in Degla, south of Minya, said, “We did not hold prayers in the monastery on Sunday for the first time in 1,600 years.”

“Supporters of deposed President [Mohamed Morsy] destroyed the Virgin Mary and Priest Ibram monastery, which includes three churches, one of which is an archaeological site. One of the extremists wrote on the monastery wall ‘donate to the martyrs’ mosque,’” Lotfy added.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Yeah it's just Oblama.

On their current trip to Cairo, Senators John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), two of President Barack Obama’s most persistent critics on everything in foreign policy from Syria to Benghazi, have found common cause with him at last.

All three fear that the anti-American (and generally anti-human) Muslim Brotherhood (MB), whom they mistakenly see as “moderate,” will disappear from the halls of power in Egypt, our most important Arab ally. They also evidently worry that the MB’s leading figures, such as now-deposed (and arrested) President Mohamed Morsi—who had awarded himself powers greater than any previous ruler in Egypt’s history—will not be free to plot a return to power in an ancient nation that he had nearly destroyed in only one year.

It's Obama, McCain, Graham who made 'huge mistake' in Egypt | Fox News

Yeah it's just Oblama.

On their current trip to Cairo, Senators John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), two of President Barack Obama’s most persistent critics on everything in foreign policy from Syria to Benghazi, have found common cause with him at last.

All three fear that the anti-American (and generally anti-human) Muslim Brotherhood (MB), whom they mistakenly see as “moderate,” will disappear from the halls of power in Egypt, our most important Arab ally. They also evidently worry that the MB’s leading figures, such as now-deposed (and arrested) President Mohamed Morsi—who had awarded himself powers greater than any previous ruler in Egypt’s history—will not be free to plot a return to power in an ancient nation that he had nearly destroyed in only one year.

So you choose to post without making a point so that no matter how someone responds, you can't be shown to be the ignorant fuck you are. No matter how someone treats you post, you can counter with, "Oh no, this is what I really meant."

How typical of a gutless libturd.

As to Grahamnesty and McRINO, we've been trying to dump those two for a while now.

You can criticize them all you want

Yeah it's just Oblama.

McPain-in-the-ass and Lindsey Grahamcracker are simply kiss-butt RINOs.....they don't represent the whole Republican party nor the wants of the Egyptian people...

and it wasn't a "mistake".......:eusa_hand: ....or maybe you can explain how Obama managed to not hear the voices of most of Egypt...

it was President Obama's decision to back the terrorist MB over the freedom-seeking Egyptians who were suffering under Morsi and his Hoodies.....so now we have pretty much lost Egypt thanks to Islamist-supporter Muslim Marxist Obama....this little video might give you an insight as to what Egyptians rightly feel....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL_mEYP8N-A]???? ?????? ???? ?????? ????? ????? ??????? - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Why It Matters Who Wins in Egypt

August 23, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

Washington and London may think that they are playing the Muslim Brotherhood against Al Qaeda, but they are the ones being played.

The Muslim Brotherhood’s defeat has damaged the group’s morale by hitting its sense of historical inevitability. It is a long way from being destroyed, but if it suffers a series of defeats in Egypt, Syria and beyond, it will lose members and momentum. And the Brotherhood’s loss will also be Al Qaeda’s loss.

Obama’s weakness created an opening that the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda took advantage of. Now they are at the climactic moment in their great game of Jihad. Either they win here and the road to the Caliphate becomes much smoother or they lose badly and risk becoming relics of history.

It’s a crucial strategic moment that will determine whether the next bomb goes off in America or Egypt.

Why It Matters Who Wins in Egypt | FrontPage Magazine

Oh noes, The Washington Post?? LMAO

We have a President who is continually making MAJOR National Security and foreign policy mistakes.. This is what happens when people elect a glorified community organizer. How much more embarrassment do we have to withstand in having a literal ASSCLOWN as President of the United States?

The WaPo supported the Iraq War. Their opinion is of no value at this time.

And the Obama WH is actually on no one's side in Egypt. They are supporting the democratic process, not taking an actual side in the conflict.
In fact, they are breaking the law.

The civilian government was overthrown by a military coup. They are required to stop all aid to the country immediately.

And yes, they are on the wrong side. Blind support of a democratic process that does not ensure that a republic is enshrined in power, is a failure of foreign policy.

Oh noes, The Washington Post?? LMAO

We have a President who is continually making MAJOR National Security and foreign policy mistakes.. This is what happens when people elect a glorified community organizer. How much more embarrassment do we have to withstand in having a literal ASSCLOWN as President of the United States?

And the Obama WH is actually on no one's side in Egypt. They are supporting the democratic process, not taking an actual side in the conflict.

The civilian government was overthrown by a military coup. They are required to stop all aid to the country immediately.

And yes, they are on the wrong side. Blind support of a democratic process that does not ensure that a republic is enshrined in power, is a failure of foreign policy.

Yes, all funding should be ended. In fact, it's illegal to continue funding there. This is a bloody Military Coup. And we as a Nation, are not supposed to support that. The Law requires we end funding. And that's exactly what we should do.

Yes, all funding should be ended. In fact, it's illegal to continue funding there. This is a bloody Military Coup. And we as a Nation, are not supposed to support that. The Law requires we end funding. And that's exactly what we should do.

It would be profitable if we quit allowing ourselves to be blackmailed for peace with Israel too. How much are we paying Egypt to be nice ? A billion a year or something? Thank you Jimmy Carter---NOT.

It would be profitable if we quit allowing ourselves to be blackmailed for peace with Israel too. How much are we paying Egypt to be nice ? A billion a year or something? Thank you Jimmy Carter---NOT.

Yes, it's our vicious circle Foreign Policy continuing on. But some very powerful forces want this permanent state of War. War for any reason is what they want. There's big money & power in it for some. They certainly don't want Peace. We should simply follow the Law, and end funding. But are we still a Nation of Laws? I'll let you decide that answer for yourself.

Yes, it's our vicious circle Foreign Policy continuing on. But some very powerful forces want this permanent state of War. War for any reason is what they want. There's big money & power in it for some. They certainly don't want Peace. We should simply follow the Law, and end funding. But are we still a Nation of Laws? I'll let you decide that answer for yourself.

There are enough behind the scenes activities going on to make me run around and foam at the mouth even without being exposed to a traditional WMD.

Egypt is strategically important to our Military in the Mideast and SW Asia.

We're not there because we like the Pyramids, we're there for strategic Military purposes. Period. We need Egypt more than they need us.

Believe it.

All of you, especially you Libertarians, (I'm not going to ask libturds to do something they're incapable of -- 'Think').......

I want you to think about what will happen if we lose strategic control of the ME and SW Asia.

First thing that will happen is the attempted Islamist control of the Region. Wars, bloody religious Wars with no quarter given or asked, will break out between the Muslim factions. It's all they know how to do anyway -- Kill.

Our Main Source of Oil Imports will be cut off. Say hello to $10 dollar a gallon gasoline and a comparable increase in the price of food (yes, boys and girls, energy is a key element of growing peanuts)

Europe will be almost as bad off but Russia will help offset the difference. If they can. Which they can't.

Bad news in Europe.

Next thing that happens is, some Islamist nutbags decide they want to take out Israel.

Bad idea. Israel has promised "Never Again" so many times, it isn't worth mentioning anymore.

If they can't beat them with Conventional Forces (they can't without our help -- Fact) then Israel will nuke them.

There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind. Israel will nuke the entire Middle East and SW Asia region into a pile of smoldering, broke glass before they give in to the murdering Islamist nutbags.

Then what happens? Pakistan has nukes, too. So does India. Russia may decide to supply one of the Islamist nutbag Countries with nukes, although I kinda doubt it.

And boys and girls...?

That is the BEST case scenario.

Worst case scenario is that Israel and Pakistan start chucking nukes at each until Russia decides to step in end the fighting themselves. And we all know how subtle they Russians are.

Maybe India gets involved (probably not). Maybe China gets pissed because, whether you know or not, they are SERIOUSLY dependent on ME and SW Asia oil.

Russia and China both kind of like the way we're keeping the peace in the ME and SW Asia.

We don't favor Russia over China or the other way around. We also let India have their fair share of oil.

We walk away from Egypt and we lose the ME. Not overnight, but in a matter of a few years. Maybe a decade or two. But we lose it.

Egypt is very important to us. Like I said, we need them more than they need us.

Oh, and then there's this little body of water called the Suez Canal. Kinda important.

There are enough behind the scenes activities going on to make me run around and foam at the mouth even without being exposed to a traditional WMD.

Are we still a Nation of Laws? I think more & more Citizens are beginning to question. Our President has decided to not officially call it a Military Coup, therefore the funding will continue. That kind of slimy circumvention of Law, pretty much sums up Big Brother at this point. These are very dark times for sure.

We're not there because we like the Pyramids, we're there for strategic Military purposes. Period. We need Egypt more than they need us.

Believe it.

All of you, especially you Libertarians, (I'm not going to ask libturds to do something they're incapable of -- 'Think').......

I want you to think about what will happen if we lose strategic control of the ME and SW Asia.

First thing that will happen is the attempted Islamist control of the Region. Wars, bloody religious Wars with no quarter given or asked, will break out between the Muslim factions. It's all they know how to do anyway -- Kill.

Our Main Source of Oil Imports will be cut off. Say hello to $10 dollar a gallon gasoline and a comparable increase in the price of food (yes, boys and girls, energy is a key element of growing peanuts)

Europe will be almost as bad off but Russia will help offset the difference. If they can. Which they can't.

Bad news in Europe.

Next thing that happens is, some Islamist nutbags decide they want to take out Israel.

Bad idea. Israel has promised "Never Again" so many times, it isn't worth mentioning anymore.

If they can't beat them with Conventional Forces (they can't without our help -- Fact) then Israel will nuke them.

There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind. Israel will nuke the entire Middle East and SW Asia region into a pile of smoldering, broke glass before they give in to the murdering Islamist nutbags.

Then what happens? Pakistan has nukes, too. So does India. Russia may decide to supply one of the Islamist nutbag Countries with nukes, although I kinda doubt it.

And boys and girls...?

Worst case scenario is that Israel and Pakistan start chucking nukes at each until Russia decides to step in end the fighting themselves. And we all know how subtle they Russians are.

Maybe India gets involved (probably not). Maybe China gets pissed because, whether you know or not, they are SERIOUSLY dependent on ME and SW Asia oil.

Russia and China both kind of like the way we're keeping the peace in the ME and SW Asia.

We don't favor Russia over China or the other way around. We also let India have their fair share of oil.

We walk away from Egypt and we lose the ME. Not overnight, but in a matter of a few years. Maybe a decade or two. But we lose it.

Egypt is very important to us. Like I said, we need them more than they need us.

Oh, and then there's this little body of water called the Suez Canal. Kinda important.

So the American taxpayer buys world peace. Seems fair to me...

Believe it.

Bad news in Europe.

And boys and girls...?

I agree with you.

While we're spending our hard-earned dollars keeping the World peaceful, other Countries, most notably in Europe and Canada are sitting back, not spending shit, benefiting from our 'Mother Hen' protection and doling out incredible goodies to their own people.

Good and financially reasonable Health Care, early retirement, 13 weeks of vacation a year, unemployment benefits that make ours look miserly, maternity leave up to five years, subsidized housing, subsidized this and subsidized that.....

But what choice do we have?

Europe has proved wholly incapable of keeping peace anywhere.... Even in Europe.

The Russians are conquering asswipes, the Chinese -- Ever heard of Tibet?

We try to get them to contribute by forming organizations like NATO but they lost interest in that years/decades ago.

The UN is a joke. It is filled with over a hundred Tyrannical governments, communists and dictators of all stripes that stop any useful work.

I don't know what choice we have.

Believe it.

Bad news in Europe.

And boys and girls...?

I agree with you.

While we're spending our hard-earned dollars keeping the World peaceful, other Countries, most notably in Europe and Canada are sitting back, not spending shit, benefiting from our 'Mother Hen' protection and doling out incredible goodies to their own people.

Good and financially reasonable Health Care, early retirement, 13 weeks of vacation a year, unemployment benefits that make ours look miserly, maternity leave up to five years, subsidized housing, subsidized this and subsidized that.....

But what choice do we have?

Europe has proved wholly incapable of keeping peace anywhere.... Even in Europe.

The Russians are conquering asswipes, the Chinese -- Ever heard of Tibet?

We try to get them to contribute by forming organizations like NATO but they lost interest in that years/decades ago.

The UN is a joke. It is filled with over a hundred Tyrannical governments, communists and dictators of all stripes that stop any useful work.

I don't know what choice we have.

I would settle for shoving the truth up everyone's ass from time to time. :up:

Forum List

Back