On the way out, Obama hands out $2 billion MORE of your maoney for Global Warming

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama Hands Out A $2 Billion Loan To Further His Global Warming Goals

"The Obama administration will give $2 billion in loan guarantees to a first-of-a-kind project meant to further the president’s global warming goals in the final weeks before President-elect Donald Trump takes over.

The Department of Energy (DOE) announced Wednesday its support for
the Lake Charles Methanol plant. When built, it’ll be the first U.S. facility to turn petroleum coke to methanol, as well as the first such project to use carbon capture technology.

It’s also the first so-called “Advanced Fossil Energy Project” DOE has funded with the $30 billion left in its loan portfolio. This is the same loan program
projected to lose $2.1 billion after loaning money to several now-bankrupt green energy companies, like Solyndra."

:banana: :thewave: :clap:

More money towards a myth... typical of a fucked up progressive president

Check it out. The denier dumbasses don't even know what a "loan" is, and are blubbering that it's a "gift". What crybaby 'tards.

And the deniers won't admit that the entire loan program ran a profit for the government.

I'm guessing it's just the usual conservative hatred of success on display here. All of their own conservative policies fail wretchedly, so they've learned to worship failure and despise success.

Last edited:
Check it out. The OP denier dumbasses don't even know what a "loan" is, and is blubbering that it's a "gift". What a crybaby 'tard.

And the deniers won't admit that the entire loan program ran a profit for the government.

I'm guessing it's just the usual conservative hatred of success on display here. All of their own conservative policies fail wretchedly, so they've learned to worship failure and despise success.
Um....MMGW is a hoax....

Check it out. The OP denier dumbasses don't even know what a "loan" is, and is blubbering that it's a "gift". What a crybaby 'tard.

Only because it didn't.

Hard to get a loan repayment from a bankrupt company moron.

Check it out. The denier dumbasses don't even know what a "loan" is, and are blubbering that it's a "gift". What crybaby 'tards.

How do you get your loan back when the company goes tits up, like Solendra? Last I heard the GM loans still haven't been payed off and may not ever.

But LOL@ "deniers". That says it all. It's a religion for you.

Yeah, how's that 'money-making' Solyndra and 12 other bankrupt Green Energy businesses that cost the American tax payers BILLIONS working out for ya so far?

Poor 'Obamapologist' snowflake.

:p

How do you get your loan back when the company goes tits up, like Solendra? Last I heard the GM loans still haven't been payed off and may not ever.

But LOL@ "deniers". That says it all. It's a religion for you.

GM loans were issued with stock to the government last time. That stock was sold at a loss, because the government has never figured out the stock market.

It's only a loan if it gets paid back.

The Utah Ute are going to kick Indiana's
### in your bowl game. Can't wait.

GM loans were issued with stock to the government last time. That stock was sold at a loss, because the government has never figured out the stock market.
The government does not MAKE money. It spends / wastes other people's money.

Stealing lying hating and discriminating = what "Global Warming" is really about.

Hopefully Trump himself will demand from his hand picked FBI Director to be to see all the files "erased" by Holder, Lynch and O, because there is a Global Warming fraud prosecution there...

Forum List

Back