On The Road With Reverend Al Sharpton's Lynch Mob

The real story is why this story took so long to get national attention.

Even more importantly, why is that murdering racist walking around free when he needs to be behind bars on charges of murder in the first degree.

How long did I take? I live on the other side of the country and I knew about it within hours, which is pretty fast for a shooting in another state. Maybe you should stop watching Fox and watch find some real sources for your information.

The reason he is walking around free is the local police believed whatever he told them, whatever that was. Until I have some facts I won't comment on what happened, even if my gut reaction agrees with you.
You knew about it on February 26? I think you're lying.

Sharpton cares about Sharpton, first, most, and always. He is an opportunist who uses opportunities to play on the emotions of Blacks - damn any facts, damn the law, and damn any rights of individuals - for the sole purpose of lining his pocket.

And, it pays off. He is a paid commentator.

And, where is Jesse? I much prefer his bullshit. He rhymes.

Last edited:
PMSnbc has turned into a cesspool of talking heads..

people really should stop watching that ugly station..

So blacks reading about this shooting had to wait for Sharton to speak before they formed an opinion? We are so unintelligent that our opinions have to be formed for us?

People black, white and other, usually need to wait for INFORMATION, IN ORDER to form intelligent and informed opinions.

go fuck off. play games with somebody else.

:eusa_angel:

Oh crap. I agree with Dainty. That seriously pisses me off... I suspect it will annoy him too.

I know, it kept me up all night.

The real story is why this story took so long to get national attention.

Even more importantly, why is that murdering racist walking around free when he needs to be behind bars on charges of murder in the first degree.

How long did I take? I live on the other side of the country and I knew about it within hours, which is pretty fast for a shooting in another state. Maybe you should stop watching Fox and watch find some real sources for your information.

The reason he is walking around free is the local police believed whatever he told them, whatever that was. Until I have some facts I won't comment on what happened, even if my gut reaction agrees with you.
You knew about it on February 26? I think you're lying.

I read some 2nd Amendment blogs, the story has been up there for weeks. I actually think it was the 29th when I read it first, so the hours thing might have been an exaggeration.

look at the photos of the WHITE homeless man beaten to death by police. it took a while to come to national attention. BLACKS DON'T OWN TRAGEDY

Homeless Man Dies After Being Brutally Beaten by Five Fullerton Cops - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

ThomasKelly.jpg

Wasn't it just a few days ago a few black kids
doused a white kid and set him on fire?....

Long Island NY just recently a black guy approached
a woman at the train station in broad daylight
punched her in the stomach,followed her when she tried to get help
hit her again,threw her over his shoulder and put her in his car and drove away...

Wonder how the rest of her day went?

Is Rev.Al gonna plan a march for her? :confused:

So blacks reading about this shooting had to wait for Sharton to speak before they formed an opinion? We are so unintelligent that our opinions have to be formed for us?

Yep, look at the voting pattern of blacks. There's not a lot of independent thought going on there.

People black, white and other, usually need to wait for INFORMATION, IN ORDER to form intelligent and informed opinions.

go fuck off. play games with somebody else.

:eusa_angel:

Oh crap. I agree with Dainty. That seriously pisses me off... I suspect it will annoy him too.

I know, it kept me up all night.
:eusa_shifty:

Why does MarcATL want a lynch mob before all evidence is in? Is his mind

affected by some kind of mental illness? This is a serious question.

MarcATL and a few other people have become completely unhinged over a

tragedy that is not theirs.

What is it about lonely shut-ins with internet service that makes them so

angry and irrational?

Last edited:
Notice that Sharpton doesn't have much to say about what's going on, on a daily basis, in Chicago.

Notice that Sharpton doesn't have much to say about what's going on, on a daily basis, in Chicago.

Sharpton is like all those Arab and Muslim countries that are quite when people in their regions massacre each other, yet have a shit fit if Israel injures or kills one Muslim or Arab, in self defense.

btw, Why does MarcATL want a lynch mob before all evidence is in? Is his mind affected by some kind of mental illness? This is a serious question. MarcATL and a few other people have become completely unhinged over a tragedy that is not theirs.

What is it about lonely shut-ins with internet service that makes them so angry and irrational?

On The Road With Reverend Al Sharpton's Lynch Mob

Justice Department Opens Investigation Into Trayvon Martin Case

Rev. Al Sharpton seeks investigation into Florida’s so-called “Stand Your Ground” law, which he says encourages vigilante justice and other killings such as that of the 17-year-old.

Justice Department Opens Investigation Into Trayvon Martin Case | News | BET

----------------

Contrary to what white conservatives say, liberals do not all act or think alike when racially based accusations in the media raise their ugly heads.

NBC: NBC's Gregory Hits Sharpton on Tawana Brawley, Lauer Barely Touches | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Gregory Hits Sharpton on Tawana Brawley, Lauer Barely Touches

By Brad Wilmouth | April 10, 2007 | 23:49

Read more: NBC's Gregory Hits Sharpton on Tawana Brawley, Lauer Barely Touches | NewsBusters.org

---

From what I've been told is a lefty/progressive and liberal rag: A troubling story about Al Sharpton. - Slate Magazine (yes liberal rags print negative stories about lefty, progressive, and liberal candidates)

The Worst of Al Sharpton
A troubling tale from his past. Is it true?
By William Saletan, Ben Jacobs, and Avi Zenilman
Posted Monday, Sept. 8, 2003, at 11:22 AM ET

Sharpton then accused a local police cult with ties to the Irish Republican Army of perpetrating the alleged assault. The case fizzled when a security guard for Brawley's lawyers testified that the lawyers and Sharpton knew Brawley was lying.

20 years later, Tawana Brawley has turned back on the past - NY Daily News

Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-----------------

It's not a right/left issue. It's not always a black/white issue. It's one of hysteria and the lynch mob mentality of the populist crowd. It is examples like this that had America's founding fathers consider a direct democracy and throw that idea into the toilet. We have a representative republic form of government. Our democratic politics might be messy, but our government structure helps put the brakes on the process, to keep our (the people's) mob impulses in check. Justice is blind, and we help her by slowing down the demands of the lynch mobs.

NBC's Gregory Hits Sharpton on Tawana Brawley, Lauer Barely Touches

By Brad Wilmouth | April 10, 2007 | 23:49

Read more: NBC's Gregory Hits Sharpton on Tawana Brawley, Lauer Barely Touches | NewsBusters.org
with a popular democracy

yep

Forum List

Back