On the radio today in Canada, all the glowing remarks about McCain, wtf...

Every station, talking so glowingly about him, when just a few year ago they called him a racist and a war mongerer. All of this has to do with Canada being pissed that Trump isn't letting Canda get their way anymore

The most insulting one was one airhead radio jockey saying "McCain was the only one who stood up to Trump, he isn't afraid of Trump, he was a warrior!" This airhead forget to mention he sat for 35 years as a politician. His days of being a solider were loooooong past.

It almost literally made me sick listening to yet another low performer talk in a manner designed to influence the poorly informed Canadian listener.
Why doesn’t Canada mind it’s own business?
Every station, talking so glowingly about him, when just a few year ago they called him a racist and a war mongerer. All of this has to do with Canada being pissed that Trump isn't letting Canda get their way anymore

The most insulting one was one airhead radio jockey saying "McCain was the only one who stands up to Trump, he isn't afraid of Trump, he was a warrior!" This airhead forget to mention he sat for 35 years as a politician. It almost literally made me sick listening to yet another low performer.

Count your blessings. At least you're not hearing "Mueller...
Mueller...Mueller...Mueller...Mueller..." this week. :biggrin:

Actually we DID. CBC was driving me insane with attacks on Trump, claiming Russian BS etc. omce their Big Brother at CNN switched to Stormy, Stormy, they did the same. It became worse for CBC once Trump called out NAFTA abuses. CBC lost their heads.

We constantly hear attacks on Trump on the radio and TV. I've spoken to a few who just casually attack Trump, I calmly remind them of how much America sacrifices and how much Canada gets a GREAT deal stealing jobs and U.S taxpayer revenue.

I've had a few reasonable conversations that were balanced, but most are complete drones. It's really unfortunate. There was one guy who made strong points against Trump and I gave him a nod that at least he thought it out and knew the facts, something I try to do. Most are just "Trump is a(n) _______"

They have no objective perspective about Canadas role in abuses. These are the same people who care little about my rights being crushed, as long as they are not bothered.

It's cowardice. It's very Canadian let me tell you...

Funny, I was listening to CBC while I was out all afternoon, never heard McCain mentioned except at the top of the hour news.

But I see the mythmakers are still at the job trying to concoct "they called him a racist" stories, as if let's pretend everybody just "forgot". Yeah that's it.

The most insulting one was one airhead radio jockey saying "McCain was the only one who stood up to Trump, he isn't afraid of Trump, he was a warrior!" This airhead forget to mention he sat for 35 years as a politician. His days of being a solider were loooooong past.

It almost literally made me sick listening to yet another low performer talk in a manner designed to influence the poorly informed Canadian listener.

The most insulting one was one airhead radio jockey saying "McCain was the only one who stands up to Trump, he isn't afraid of Trump, he was a warrior!" This airhead forget to mention he sat for 35 years as a politician. It almost literally made me sick listening to yet another low performer.

Actually we DID. CBC was driving me insane with attacks on Trump, claiming Russian BS etc. omce their Big Brother at CNN switched to Stormy, Stormy, they did the same. It became worse for CBC once Trump called out NAFTA abuses. CBC lost their heads.

We constantly hear attacks on Trump on the radio and TV. I've spoken to a few who just casually attack Trump, I calmly remind them of how much America sacrifices and how much Canada gets a GREAT deal stealing jobs and U.S taxpayer revenue.

I've had a few reasonable conversations that were balanced, but most are complete drones. It's really unfortunate. There was one guy who made strong points against Trump and I gave him a nod that at least he thought it out and knew the facts, something I try to do. Most are just "Trump is a(n) _______"

They have no objective perspective about Canadas role in abuses. These are the same people who care little about my rights being crushed, as long as they are not bothered.

Funny, I was listening to CBC while I was out all afternoon, never heard McCain mentioned except at the top of the hour news.

But I see the mythmakers are still at the job trying to concoct "they called him a racist" stories, as if let's pretend everybody just "forgot". Yeah that's it.

I listened to the radio, this narrative was on every rock station in the morning. I kept thinking "when are you muppets going to play some music?"

Too many Americans have a skewed view of Canada, especially those in U.S law enforcement. I fear the day when America becomes like Canada, you don't come back when you go this far into a covert police state.

I listened to the radio, this narrative was on every rock station in the morning. I kept thinking "when are you muppets going to play some music?"

Too many Americans have a skewed view of Canada, especially those in U.S law enforcement. I fear the day when America becomes like Canada, you don't come back when you go this far into a covert police state.

Yeah of course it was.

I actually have ready access to CBC and I know better so give your fantasies a rest already.

People around the world knew and respected McCain.
People around the world know Trump but have zero respect for Trump. They recognized how incompetent Trump is, long before Jong Un and Putin made him look like a fool.

That’s the difference. Trump only has to have the respect of Americans. And he does. To hell with “people around the world”

People around the world know Trump but have zero respect for Trump. They recognized how incompetent Trump is, long before Jong Un and Putin made him look like a fool.

That’s the difference. Trump only has to have the respect of Americans. And he does. To hell with “people around the world”

MAGA

Yeah of course it was.

I actually have ready access to CBC and I know better so give your fantasies a rest already.

The fact that you state this illustrates you are lying. I KNOW for a fact, that CBC has been anti-Trump long before he was elected. I turned it on for 5 minutes today and what do you think the topic was? Basically a discussion of "can Trump really renegotiate without Congress". This has always been the States position, the security apparatus who advise Trudeau tell him "don't worry, he can't do anything without congress and we have plenty on the payroll so no worries".

Well they didn't expect this quick deal between Trump and Mexico, and Trump openly saying, "we prefer bilateral deals between Mexico and Canada". They are really concerned that Trump will either sign off with Mexico and leave NAFTA, and/or hit Canada with auto tariffs to force Canada to sign to any and all terms, and they would, within a week.

You cannot say with a straight face that Canada embraces America, especially if the president is GOP. It was almost as bad with Bush, but not as consistent and mirroring of CNN

Yeah of course it was.

The fact that you state this illustrates you are lying. I KNOW for a fact, that CBC has been anti-Trump long before he was elected. I turned it on for 5 minutes today and what do you think the topic was? Basically a discussion of "can Trump really renegotiate without Congress". This has always been the States position, the security apparatus who advise Trudeau tell him "don't worry, he can't do anything without congress and we have plenty on the payroll so no worries".

Well they didn't expect this quick deal between Trump and Mexico, and Trump openly saying, "we prefer bilateral deals between Mexico and Canada". They are really concerned that Trump will either sign off with Mexico and leave NAFTA, and/or hit Canada with auto tariffs to force Canada to sign to any and all terms, and they would, within a week.

You cannot say with a straight face that Canada embraces America, especially if the president is GOP. It was almost as bad with Bush, but not as consistent and mirroring of CNN

Let's see --- I heard stories about First Nations people being sold in BC during the Residential Schools era; several book reviews; a recollection of the mosque massacre in Québec; and a current story about a lottery winner in Cape Breton in a squabble with her own nephew about whose money it is, and on the same news broadcast a story on Mexico entering a trade deal with the US and the Canadian Foreign Minister cutting her Europe trip short to fly to Washington to participate in Canada's negotiations for a similar deal. None of that is claiming "Canada embraces America" (even though it's in that double continent so it has no choice but to 'embrace' it lest it fall into both oceans), NOR did I say or imply anything about anybody 'embracing' anything. .

What I did say was that I was listening to CBC through the afternoon and heard nothing about McCain. You appear to be consumed with butthurt that somebody's death results in people talking about that person. Tough shit.

Yeah of course it was.

Let's see --- I heard stories about First Nations people being sold in BC during the Residential Schools era; several book reviews; a recollection of the mosque massacre in Québec; and a current story about a lottery winner in Cape Breton in a squabble with her own nephew about whose money it is. None of that is claiming "Canada embraces America" (even though it's in that double continent so it has no choice but to 'embrace' it lest it fall into both oceans), NOR did I say or imply anything about anybody embracing anything. .

What I did say was that I was listening to CBC through the afternoon and heard nothing about McCain.

First, my McCain issue was this morning on the radio. Second, last night when it was announced there was plenty of coverage of him, they fawned over his brave positions and leadership.

The nation that allowed Uranium One to be sold and a dossier discussion and message sent to him on their soil.
Always around 5 or 6 TDS on CBC begins. Always during Power and Politics, often throughout the day. I haven't watched CBC much the last few days, I watch it less and less of late, but after the announcement, the McCin lovefest began. A complete 180 from 2008 without question.

You must not read the polls. Inside OR outside.

First, my McCain issue was this morning on the radio

Might that be because it was Monday morning and it's time to review what happened over the weekend?

Does Canada not have weekends of Saturday-Sunday? What are they, metric weekends? Ten days in a decimonth?

Second, last night when it was announced there was plenty of coverage of him, they fawned over his brave positions and leadership.

You find it unusual to hear tributes to the dead when they pass away?
What, does Canada have metric deaths too?

The nation that allowed Uranium One to be sold and a dossier discussion and message sent to him on their soil.
Always aroun 5 or 6 TDS on CBC begins. Always during Power and Politics, often throughout the day. I haven't watched CBC much the last few days, I watch it less and less of late, but after the announcement, the McCin lovefest began. A complete 180 from 2008 without question.

Did McCain die in 2008 too?

Last edited:

Yeah of course it was.

Let's see --- I heard stories about First Nations people being sold in BC during the Residential Schools era; several book reviews; a recollection of the mosque massacre in Québec; and a current story about a lottery winner in Cape Breton in a squabble with her own nephew about whose money it is, and on the same news broadcast a story on Mexico entering a trade deal with the US and the Canadian Foreign Minister cutting her Europe trip short to fly to Washington to participate in Canada's negotiations for a similar deal. None of that is claiming "Canada embraces America" (even though it's in that double continent so it has no choice but to 'embrace' it lest it fall into both oceans), NOR did I say or imply anything about anybody embracing anything. .

What I did say was that I was listening to CBC through the afternoon and heard nothing about McCain.

First, my McCain issue was this morning on the radio. Second, last night when it was announced there was plenty of coverage of him, they fawned over his brave positions and leadership.

Always aroun 5 or 6 TDS on CBC begins. Always during Power and Politics, often throughout the day. I haven't watched CBC much the last few days, I watch it less and less of late, but after the announcement, the McCin lovefest began. A complete 180 from 2008 without question.

Oh he did something far worse in the eyes of the Canadian Apparatus, he dared to try and beat their globalist poster boy. If he would have won that election I imagine he might have challenged Trump for the pile on he would have received in Canadian media.

Yeah of course it was.

Let's see --- I heard stories about First Nations people being sold in BC during the Residential Schools era; several book reviews; a recollection of the mosque massacre in Québec; and a current story about a lottery winner in Cape Breton in a squabble with her own nephew about whose money it is, and on the same news broadcast a story on Mexico entering a trade deal with the US and the Canadian Foreign Minister cutting her Europe trip short to fly to Washington to participate in Canada's negotiations for a similar deal. None of that is claiming "Canada embraces America" (even though it's in that double continent so it has no choice but to 'embrace' it lest it fall into both oceans), NOR did I say or imply anything about anybody embracing anything. .

Oh he did something far worse in the eyes of the Canadian Apparatus, he dared to try and beat their globalist poster boy. If he would have won that election I imagine he might have challenged Trump for the pile on he would have received in Canadian media.

I see Canada has metric speculation fallacies as well.

Fer fuxake I've never seen so much pathetic butthurt whining from so many butthurt whiners on the occasion of someone's death. Y'all are seriously fucked up in the head.

Another Senate seat opens up for Dems

Some sick MFers like to go around calling themselves "Rightwingers" when in fact, the lying SOB is actually a Dim all the way.
It's a Dim thing. They can only make any 'Progress" through outright deception.

So you see skippy, the Dim that replaces him couldn't be any worse.

So, thanks for playing...but no "New" seats for the scum bottom feeding Dims.

That’s because Trump stopped bribing them.

how can Canada have elected that silly ridiculous clown.....

What can one expect!

We are talking Trudeau's Canada! :dunno:

Trump looks at the fairy queen and thinks to himself, "Canada's leader? is this for real" ?
Trudeau asks Trump is he's busy later......
canadianpm_peterpan2-jpg.197622

Last edited:

Are you really a Canadian ? A Conservative Canadian?

how can Canada have elected that silly ridiculous clown.....

Trump is "incompetent" now? Don't get out of your mom's and dad's basement much, do you?

Do you really have no idea of what Trump has accomplished in the short period of two years?

The response to Trump’s incompetence was loud and clear today. I wonder how many of his advisors it took to get Mr Incompetent to finally “get it”.
Yeah Trump has a great job according to his easily manipulated tools.
But, a huge majority of economists acknowledge that Trump inherited a growing economy. But you no- minds just suck up the bullshit.
God! Thank you so much, I am not JGalt

those same left wing economists also said the economy would crater under Trump. I’ve posted dozens of their predictions. In fact Paul Krugman has already issued a mea culpa and said it was his TDS that drive him to make such crazy predictions.
So now they say “well ok the economy didn’t crash but only because Barry Soweto left it in good shape”. And you listen to them?

Are you really a Canadian ? A Conservative Canadian?

An even more endangered species, gasp, a Libertarian Canadian.

If I said those words too loudly in public someone would quietly call one of their police friends to keep an eye on me. Too late, as it were.

Forum List

Back