On The Disparity of Species

Wow.....you really got your head handed to you, huh?

But....no big deal, as there is nothing in your head.

I almost felt sorry for ya'....

That was 'almost.'

Did you steal that from the fundamentalist site "genesis park" where much of your plagiarized cutting and pasting comes from?

I'm thinkin' of constructing another OP that destroys Darwinism......

.....you down wit' dat?

All your other threads attempting to do that (with all the same phony / fraudulent "quotes"), have been thoroughly debunked.

Why spam the forum with all the same garbage cut and paste you have dumped in 5 separate threads?

Did you steal that from the fundamentalist site "genesis park" where much of your plagiarized cutting and pasting comes from?

.....you down wit' dat?

All your other threads attempting to do that (with all the same phony / fraudulent "quotes"), have been thoroughly debunked.

Why spam the forum with all the same garbage cut and paste you have dumped in 5 separate threads?

If you were a little smarter you would understand the facts, as I've provided same.

Unfortunately, you have to play the had that you've been dealt.....so you have to pretend that you have 'debunked' anything.....

....that repeating the same phrases over and over is a dead give-away.

But you seem to be afraid of my offer to construct an OP that destroys Darwinism......

How about it?

Can you handle it?

I mean....I don't want to push you over the edge, or...you know....where you might hurt yourself.

So....just reassure me that you're strong enough to handle it!

.....you down wit' dat?

If you were a little smarter you would understand the facts, as I've provided same.

Unfortunately, you have to play the had that you've been dealt.....so you have to pretend that you have 'debunked' anything.....

But you seem to be afraid of my offer to construct an OP that destroys Darwinism......

How about it?

Can you handle it?

I mean....I don't want to push you over the edge, or...you know....where you might hurt yourself.

Your phony / fraudulent "quotes" have been exposed as such in the 4 threads you already have opened.

You have a habit of abandoning every thread you dump into the forum when your lies and fraudulent "quotes" are debunked.

Do you enjoy making yourself the village idiot?

How about it?

Can you handle it?

Your phony / fraudulent "quotes" have been exposed as such in the 4 threads you already have opened.

You have a habit of abandoning every thread you dump into the forum when your lies and fraudulent "quotes" are debunked.

So....what's the answer?

Are you in favor of my destroying Darwinism......or just plain ol' afraid?

Just tell me you're strong enough to handle it.

How about it?

Can you handle it?

So....what's the answer?

Why would you choose to make yourself the village idiot (again) with the exact same collection of fraudulent, edited and parsed "quotes" you steal from Christian fundamentalist websites?

So....what's the answer?

Why would you choose to make yourself the village idiot (again) with the exact same collection of fraudulent, edited and parsed "quotes" you steal from Christian fundamentalist websites?

Ooooooo......you are afraid.

I've asked four time is you minded me constructing an OP that will destroy Darwinian theory.....

...and four times you're changed the subject.

Pedaling faster than Ed Begley, Jr., making himself a piece of toast!

I love doing that to you.

Watch for the new OP.

So....what's the answer?

I've asked four time is you minded me constructing an OP that will destroy Darwinian theory.....

Watch for the new OP.

Why not have the mods re-title this thread and save some bandwidth?

Your previously cut and pasted lies and fraudulent "quotes" already appear in this thread.

Watch for the new OP.

Your previously cut and pasted lies and fraudulent "quotes" already appear in this thread.

Nothing has been fraudulent except for the diploma your elementary school gave you.....out of pity.

Nor have I ever lied.....a trait you should endeavor to copy.

It'll be another good one....another 'homerun'!

Are you ready with your usual 'I've already debunked that'!

Surprise me....be original.

Watch for the new OP.

Nothing has been fraudulent except for the diploma your elementary school gave you.....out of pity.

You lie pathologically. You're a basketcase.

No, actually, I never lie....

and..."pathologically"??? .....your experience with with psychology has, I'm sure, been on the receiving end.

So....based on the above, I'll make this prediction. No matter the OP, you will simply use the three or four stock phrases you use.....
...you'll never actually confront the facts that I provide.

Isn't that true?

Can't wait.

and..."pathologically"??? .....your experience with with psychology has, I'm sure, been on the receiving end.

So....based on the above, I'll make this prediction. No matter the OP, you will simply use the three or four stock phrases you use.....

Isn't that true?

Can't wait.

It's comical to suggest that your cutting and pasting from Christian fundamentalist websites presented facts.

The fraudulent "quotes" you cut and paste have all been debunked as lies.

Cutting and pasting lies makes you an accomplice to fraud.

Don't you agree?

Isn't that true?

Can't wait.

It's comical to suggest that your cutting and pasting from Christian fundamentalist websites presented facts.

Don't you agree?

Watch what I do to you today.

Isn't that true?

Can't wait.

Don't you agree?

As I instructed you before, you need to pay me a fee to review your cutting and pasting from Christian fundie websites.

You have been exposed as a fraud so many times before with your lies and fake "quotes", your new thread will be nothing more than a collection of the same lie you have posted in the last four threads.

The poor, poor Darwinists......time and evidence are working against them.....Darwin's theory has been disproven, even taking his own words into account.

1. "THE ABRUPT manner in which whole groups of species suddenly appear in certain formations, has been urged by several palæontologists—for instance, by Agassiz, Pictet, and Sedgwick—as a fatal objection to the belief in the transmutation of species. If numerous species, belonging to the same genera or families, have really started into life at once, the fact would be fatal to the theory of evolution through natural selection." Darwin, "On The Origin of Species," p.302

a. So Charles Darwin named the Litmus Test for his theory: see if new species arise gradually, or spontaneously. If the former, he's a winner....but if the latter....well...

2. The discovery of the Burgess Shale deposits pretty much nailed it. The significance of the Burgess Shale discoveries is that the many new body plans show disparity, major differences that separate phyla, classes and orders ....and careful study of earlier fossils did not reveal any evolutionary trail!

3. Harvard paleontologist Stephen Jay Gould studied the Burgess Shale. " Stephen Jay Gould's book "Wonderful Life," published in 1989, brought the Burgess Shale fossils to the public's attention. Gould suggests that the extraordinary diversity of the fossils indicate that life forms at the time were much more disparate in body form than those that survive today, and that many of the unique lineages were evolutionary experiments that became extinct."
Burgess Shale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a. Gould felt the necessity to rescue evolution, and Darwin, if he could. So...he declared that the sudden appearance of new, fully-formed species was perfectly compatible with Darwin's theory. Of course, this is nonsense: it is the exact opposite.

b. Steven J. Gould reported:
"In any local area, a species does not arise gradually by the steady transformation of its ancestors; it appears all at once and fully formed."
Gould, Stephen J. The Panda's Thumb, 1980, p. 181-182

4. But...it gets worse. Chinese paleontologist J.Y. Chen excavated a new discovery of Cambrian fossils in southern China, he brought to light an even greater variety of body plans from an even older layer of Cambrian rock than those of Burgess! And the Chinese fossils established that the Cambrian animals appeared even more explosively than previously imagined!!!
" A few of the gaps (which are systematic in the fossil record) they claim to fill, but there’s another deposit in the region that throws the whole evolutionary story into disrepute: the Chengyiang bed in southern China. Here, the Cambrian Explosion has been documented in fine detail; all the major animal phyla appear in the early Cambrian without precursors."
Chinese Fossil Beds Astound Paleontologists (http://www.nature.com/index.html?file=/nature/journal/v421/n6925/full/nature01420_fs.html)

Poor, poor Darwin.

5. Even from Time magazine:
"Over the decades, evolutionary theorists beginning with Charles Darwin have tried to argue that the appearance of multicelled animals during the Cambrian merely seemed sudden, and in fact had been preceded by a lengthy period of evolution for which the geological record was missing.

But this explanation, while it patched over a hole in an otherwise masterly theory, now seems increasingly unsatisfactory. Since 1987, discoveries of major fossil beds in Greenland, in China, in Siberia, and now in Namibia have shown that the period of biological innovation occurred at virtually the same instant in geologic time all around the world."
Extrait de:

a. Darwinians can not explain where all the DNA information came along in such a short period of time
Jun-Yuan Chen and Cambrian explosion

6. And yet the Darwinian fanatics make it a personal crusade to pillory any who explain that Darwin's theory just doesn't make it, and is annihilated by the facts, the facts that Darwin himself explained would be fatal to his theory.

7. "Various studies conclude that a well-sized slice of the American public doubts “evolution”. If that is true, I don’t find it too surprising coming from an American society that descends from revolutionaries who were skeptical of establishments. We could easily be wary of scientific or academic as well as political and religious establishments, if any start looking authoritarian enough.

But for some, the Darwinist establishment is very desirable – and questioning it is virtually a crime.

When Chinese paleontologist Jun-Yuan Chen’s criticism of Darwinian predictions about the fossil record was met with dead silence from a group of scientists in the U.S., he quipped that,
“In China we can criticize Darwin, but not the government; in America you can criticize the government, but not Darwin.”
Darwinocracy: The evolution question in American politics | Washington Times Communities

Time to throw in the towel, Darwinists.

Don't you agree?

As I instructed you before, you need to pay me a fee to review your cutting and pasting from Christian fundie websites.

You have been exposed as a fraud so many times before with your lies and fake "quotes", your new thread will be nothing more than a collection of the same lie you have posted in the last four threads.

OK.....here comes the knock-out punch!

Bet you can't find any errors.....

In fact....bet you stick to the same four or five stock phrases you always use when I provide facts like this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/scien...l-nail-in-darwinism-s-coffin.html#post8296783

In fact....bet you stick to the same four or five stock phrases you always use when I provide facts like this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/scien...l-nail-in-darwinism-s-coffin.html#post8296783

Gee whiz. Let me guess. You shuffled all the same phony " quotes" you stole from Harun Yahya which appear your last four threads of lies and plagiarism.

Gee whiz. Let me guess. You shuffled all the same phony " quotes" you stole from Harun Yahya which appear your last four threads of lies and plagiarism.

Let me save you the heartache......don't read it.

Why would I be interested in reading the same phony, plagiarized "quotes" you littered your last four threads with?

Let me save you some heartache: drink the Kool Aid.

Why would I be interested in reading the same phony, plagiarized "quotes" you littered your last four threads with?

Let me save you some heartache: drink the Kool Aid.

Good doggie.

Forum List

Back