On Saturday, the morning of the day Sgt Johnson is to be buried,...

Federica Wilson is going to come out of this latest Trump/Kelly stunt as the winner.

Soldier's mother confirms Frederica Wilson's story: Trump 'did disrespect my son' in phone call to his widow

Soldier's mother confirms Frederica Wilson's story: Trump 'did disrespect my son' in phone call to his widow
"""Cowanda Jones-Johnson, the mother of the Army sergeant who was killed in Niger earlier month, on Wednesday confirmed Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson's account of what President Trump said on the phone following her son's death.

When asked if Wilson's account — that Trump told the widow, Myeshia Johnson, her husband "knew what he signed up for" — was true, Jones-Johnson told the Washington Post "yes."

I see a proud Black woman who has a desperate need to draw attention to herself. She forgot the light bulbs, BTW.

Except that Trump brought attention to the whole thing on Twitter. Try to get the timeline straight.
Frederica Wilson WAS IN THE CAR WITH THE JOHNSONS when Trump called and they put it on speakerphone, idiot.

Yes, but name calling doesn't change the fact that your president lied to you by smearing other presidents, then lied saying he never said that, then Kellys confirmed that he did only to lie about Wilson again. And you don't even care that they are lying to you anymore.

You are interested in defending the lias by attacking people who know they were lying.

I mean, how could defending lies from our government mentioned help you?

Neither - but thanks I guess for yet another racial slander :rolleyes:

-- The sequined cowboy hats, zebra-striped fedoras and other dazzling headgear are nothing new. The congresswoman’s proclivity for sequined or otherwise embellished hats has been a constant throughout her political career. When she was elected to Congress in 2010, she learned that the body has had a rule banning hats on the floor since the 19th century and briefly lobbied to get the rule overturned. According to Wilson, her love of hats goes back to her grandmother, for whom she is named. "When I was a little girl, they all wore hats and gloves. I was always a prissy little girl who wanted to be like my grandmother,” she told The Hill newspaper upon being named one of D.C.’s Most Beautiful People by the paper in 2013.

-- The sequined cowboy hats, zebra-striped fedoras and other dazzling headgear are nothing new. The congresswoman’s proclivity for sequined or otherwise embellished hats has been a constant throughout her political career. When she was elected to Congress in 2010, she learned that the body has had a rule banning hats on the floor since the 19th century and briefly lobbied to get the rule overturned. According to Wilson, her love of hats goes back to her grandmother, for whom she is named. "When I was a little girl, they all wore hats and gloves. I was always a prissy little girl who wanted to be like my grandmother,” she told The Hill newspaper upon being named one of D.C.’s Most Beautiful People by the paper in 2013.

She dresses like a hooker.

James Woods @RealJamesWoods

A ton of this bag of crap isn’t worth one ounce of General John Kelly, not one single ounce...

DMjGszjV4AIl6RE.jpg

...Trump continues his attack on Congresswoman Wilson. What is this? Day 5? At this point, it's clear that Trump has no respect, no shame, and absolutely no class whatsoever. For God's sake....Grow UP! This is SO damn unbecoming of ANY adult, let alone the President of the United States. If things like this continue, and I see absolutely no evidence that there's any end in sight for this kind of behavior from Trump, eventually even his supporters will tire of it, and many of them will turn on him, especially if Trump isn't able to deliver any real results on his agenda.

It wasn't President Trump who made this political.
What you said about Trump also applies to Rep. Wilson, who was the one who made it political to begin with.

She dresses like a hooker.

You need to find better hookers

...Trump continues his attack on Congresswoman Wilson. What is this? Day 5? At this point, it's clear that Trump has no respect, no shame, and absolutely no class whatsoever. For God's sake....Grow UP! This is SO damn unbecoming of ANY adult, let alone the President of the United States. If things like this continue, and I see absolutely no evidence that there's any end in sight for this kind of behavior from Trump, eventually even his supporters will tire of it, and many of them will turn on him, especially if Trump isn't able to deliver any real results on his agenda.

It wasn't President Trump who made this political.
What you said about Trump also applies to Rep. Wilson, who was the one who made it political to begin with.

Yeah it was Wilson who said no other Presidents called families!

Forum List

Back