On Planet GOP- Commies: UN-weather-agency-reports-2015-is-hottest-year-on-record

Also, the UN doesnt use the Sun as a driver of Temperature and Climate. Only man made pollution can be used.

It's in the IPCC principles as laid out on their website.

Ice never moves, melts or shifts either.
Somewhere on Earth there's a potential ice core sample just waiting to have 4.6 billion layers counted.

Diminishing Solar Activity may bring new Ice Age by 2030 or 2040.

But you'll never hear that from the IPCC or the UN who only care about making money by pushing Climate Fear.

U.N.: 2015 is the hottest year on record

Obviously, Obama has changed temp readings around the world, bribed by Sierra Club billions. lol

We must spend trillions and cripple our economy......because we're told it's getting warmer.
I haven't seen any proof that the previous, cooler temperature, was the optimum for the planet.
Without that proof, it's possible that the optimum is warmer than current conditions.
Has never happened yet. Now we can compete with China and EU on this...Thanks Obama.

Maybe you can help?
What is the perfect temperature for the planet? How do you know?
Thanks!!!
Lower, without human pollution. Because of facts and science without Big Oil BS. You're welcome.

I'm on a cell phone right now.

Just Google "Diminishing Solar activity may bring ice age 2030 2040". You should get Astronomy Magazine.

You HAVE to accept it, unless you HATE Science.

A new ice age is coming — if the prediction of a Lomonosov Moscow State University researcher and her colleagues is correct. A model that accurately predicts variations in the Sun's magnetic field suggests a sharp decline in solar output during the years 2030-2040, producing conditions similar to that existing during the 17th century Maunder minimum.Diminishing solar activity may bring new Ice Age by 2030 | Astronomy Now

No big deal anyway...

Obviously, Obama has changed temp readings around the world, bribed by Sierra Club billions. lol

We must spend trillions and cripple our economy......because we're told it's getting warmer.
I haven't seen any proof that the previous, cooler temperature, was the optimum for the planet.
Without that proof, it's possible that the optimum is warmer than current conditions.

So making our biggest polluters clean up their mess would cripple our economy?

CO2 is not pollution.

It's an abundance of Carbon dioxide that is the issue. Just the same as oxygen isn't a pollutant either but too much of it and things go boom.

It's an abundance of Carbon dioxide that is the issue.

Is "abundance" the technical term?

Has never happened yet. Now we can compete with China and EU on this...Thanks Obama.

Maybe you can help?
Thanks!!!
Lower, without human pollution. Because of facts and science without Big Oil BS. You're welcome.

Lower, without human pollution.

Lower is better? Wow, the precision of your temperature figure is breathtaking!
How do you know?
Try again?

CO2 is not pollution.

It's an abundance of Carbon dioxide that is the issue. Just the same as oxygen isn't a pollutant either but too much of it and things go boom.

No. Over abundance.

Maybe you can help?
Thanks!!!

How do you know?
Try again?
Because I'm not an ignorant corporate dupe? The GOP is the only party in the world that ignores science.

CO2 is not pollution.

No.

CO2 is not pollution.

No. Over abundance.

Does "over abundance" have a numerical value?
Or is it just a feeling libs have?

Maybe you can help?
Thanks!!!

How do you know?
Try again?
Because I'm not an ignorant corporate dupe? The GOP is the only party in the world that ignores science.

Because I'm not an ignorant corporate dupe?

Because you aren't that type of dupe, the perfect temperature for the planet is "lower"?

Do you have a number for that perfect lower temperature?
Or are numbers too difficult for you?

CO2 is not pollution.

No.

At what level does CO2 move from okay to "abundance"?

CO2 is not pollution.

No.

Read something. We're not your mother.

CO2 is not pollution.

CO2 is pollution.
pollution | environment
Pollution, also called environmental pollution, the addition of any substance (solid, liquid, or gas) or any form of energy (such as heat, sound, or radioactivity) to the environment at a rate faster than it can be dispersed, diluted, decomposed, recycled, or stored in some harmless form.

CO2 is not pollution.

No.

Read something. We're not your mother.

No kidding, her IQ is double yours.

CO2 is not pollution.

CO2 is pollution.
pollution | environment
Pollution, also called environmental pollution, the addition of any substance (solid, liquid, or gas) or any form of energy (such as heat, sound, or radioactivity) to the environment at a rate faster than it can be dispersed, diluted, decomposed, recycled, or stored in some harmless form.

at a rate faster than it can be dispersed, diluted, decomposed, recycled, or stored in some harmless form.

CO2 at 400 ppm, pretty much defines dispersed in a harmless form.

Forum List

Back