How to solve poverty, and stick it to rich people...let the poor print their own money...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I was inspired in this solution by a left wing poster on another thread......since left wing ideas do not have to worry about the consequences of the idea, just the intentions to "do good and help people" it seemed to me that we have been tip toeing around the solution to all of our economic problems...and if we implement my idea.....according to left wing logic, we will become the wealthiest, most fair nation on earth for eternity....

Here is my idea....

Let everyone print their own money...especially the poor....

See...isn't that just the most awesomeness idea ever thought by anyone ever?

Since consequences and outcomes don't matter to the left....just feeling smug and good about themselves...this idea is perfect...

--no one has to work...ever.....they just need a computer and a printer and paper...which can be given to them by the government for free..

--they can then use a government template for the money they need...and they can print as much of it as they want....

--no longer will anyone be wage slaves, they won't have to work...ever...just print all the money they need...

--according to lefty logic, we will then have all the money we need and will be the richest country in the world...we can just print more and more money as individuals

This is a great idea....I wonder why no one has ever come up with it before......?

Why bother striking up the presses, just let them use Monopoly Money like we currently do now.

Forum List

Back