On being a Cub Scout in Trump's America...

Probably not, since it was the Scout's parents who used him as a proxy, and they seem to be as dimwitted as other Democrats.

Agreed

“I was astonished that you blamed black people for poor health and poverty because of all the chicken and barbecue they eat,” Ames asked, according to ABC News.

Kids that age don't think about those things and ask questions like that. He was told to ask it, probably by his mother who is now complaining. He should not have been kicked out of the den, however. That was childish on the den leader's part.

I didn't realize Trump was there. For someone who is so stupid he sure is quite the mastermind.

Let's not forget that the Boy Scouts felt compelled to apologize for his appearance at their event.

Trump is notorious for vicious attacks on those who he feels have offended him, or mistreated him, or criticized him.

Just curious here, as a general question, will this Cub Scout get any support here from the usual RW suspects on USMB?

According to your own logic, Obama is responsible for the shootings of every unarmed black man by the po-po during his administration.

Remember when the black kid who became semi-famous for criticizing Obama got booted from Facebook?

Are you referring to this kid who got punished by your left wing extremist brethren in Silicon Valley for criticizing the Big O? Not really sure why you would want to bring that up. Doesn't exactly shed a good light on folks like you.

12-year-old’s Facebook page locked after YouTube clip questions President Barack Obama’s love of country | Political Insider blog

He was locked out for being underage.

that was the method, not the reason.

I didn't realize Trump was there. For someone who is so stupid he sure is quite the mastermind.

Let's not forget that the Boy Scouts felt compelled to apologize for his appearance at their event.

Trump is notorious for vicious attacks on those who he feels have offended him, or mistreated him, or criticized him.

Just curious here, as a general question, will this Cub Scout get any support here from the usual RW suspects on USMB?

According to your own logic, Obama is responsible for the shootings of every unarmed black man by the po-po during his administration.

Remember when the black kid who became semi-famous for criticizing Obama got booted from Facebook?

Are you referring to this kid who got punished by your left wing extremist brethren in Silicon Valley for criticizing the Big O? Not really sure why you would want to bring that up. Doesn't exactly shed a good light on folks like you.

12-year-old’s Facebook page locked after YouTube clip questions President Barack Obama’s love of country | Political Insider blog

So they claim. I wonder if he would have been locked out had he not made that video.

Probably not, since it was the Scout's parents who used him as a proxy, and they seem to be as dimwitted as other Democrats.

Agreed

“I was astonished that you blamed black people for poor health and poverty because of all the chicken and barbecue they eat,” Ames asked, according to ABC News.

Kids that age don't think about those things and ask questions like that. He was told to ask it, probably by his mother who is now complaining. He should not have been kicked out of the den, however. That was childish on the den leader's part.

A "dick move", agreed, but there may be other reasons he was kicked out, probably related to the parents, and this may have been the last straw.

Age is not a judgment call. You are either old enough, or you're not.

NOTE:

see how quickly the attitude changed when I brought up a CONSERVATIVE kid? lol

This has nothing to do with Trump. This is lib bull shit.
How about a boot up the arse of the den leader. Those are not the questions a child would normally ask.
Let our children be children. Leave them alone. They aren't there to do your bidding or to be used as a political pawn.
Parents, time to become proactive in your child's rearing.

Last edited:
This is what the term "carefully coached" applies to.

Once again a thread / post goes so far over your head it bypasses the point there. It matters not if the questions were "coached"; the impact of the expulsion for the youngster will be life long.

BTW, nothing you have ever posted has been your thoughts, you echo the propaganda of the right wing constantly.

Lets form some new clubs, transgender scouts, lesbian scouts, gay scouts, dont know what gender i want to be today scouts and so on.

You forgot to mention the Hitler Youth, something I suspect you would support.

Ah yes, you're lockstepping with msnbc and the other radical libs who create division. Doesn't surprise me though. This is the WC that I know.

NOTE:

The Boy Scouts have really changed.

First they let in gays and then girls and now this?

Where exactly are the headed I wonder?

NOTE:

I actually think that if this is the only thing the Cub den overreacted.

I also think there were probably other reasons, and the parents are the ones who fed this kid the questions to make their own point.

Can boy scouts join the girl scouts now and claim female gender? All share showers? Or transgenders sign up as boy scouts as a member of the girl scouts while identifying as neutral? So many questions.

NOTE:

I also think there were probably other reasons, and the parents are the ones who fed this kid the questions to make their own point.

Agreed. Issues with the parents.

NOTE:

lol, it wouldn't be the first time a Scout's parents helped him with a project.

Cub Scout Ousted From Den After Asking Politician Tough Questions

"A cub scout in Colorado has been cast out of his den after he asked a state legislator pointed questions about racially charged comments she made about African-Americans in 2013 and a gun bill she co-sponsored.

Ames Mayfield, 11, and other members of his den in Broomfield had a question-and-answer session with state Sen. Vicki Marble (R) at an Oct. 9 meeting. Topics raised by the scouts included the border wall, fossil fuels, and former President Barack Obama, according to The Denver Post.

Mayfield queried Marble about comments she made during a 2013 hearing on poverty suggesting that mortality rates among blacks were tied to their consumption of barbecue ribs and fried chicken...."

This is what Trump inspires.

Trump is not the topic dumbass.

"A cub scout in Colorado has been cast out of his den after he asked a state legislator pointed questions about racially charged comments she made about African-Americans in 2013 and a gun bill she co-sponsored.

Ames Mayfield, 11, and other members of his den in Broomfield had a question-and-answer session with state Sen. Vicki Marble (R) at an Oct. 9 meeting. Topics raised by the scouts included the border wall, fossil fuels, and former President Barack Obama, according to The Denver Post.

Mayfield queried Marble about comments she made during a 2013 hearing on poverty suggesting that mortality rates among blacks were tied to their consumption of barbecue ribs and fried chicken...."

one has to wonder why the trumptard idiot trolls think that's funny.

oh right.. .because they're trumptard idiot trolls. :cuckoo:

NOTE:

lol, it wouldn't be the first time a Scout's parents helped him with a project.

Using your kid as a puppet to gun after a local rep without having the balls to do it yourself is not helping with a Scout Project.

NOTE:

The Boy Scouts have really changed.

First they let in gays and then girls and now this?

Where exactly are the headed I wonder?

Letting girls join is misguided. If people want co-ed scout thing, let them form a new organization.

one has to wonder why the trumptard idiot trolls think that's funny.

oh right.. .because they're trumptard idiot trolls. :cuckoo:

It's an easy exercise to figure out what's going on in their heads. Just imagine if the politician had been a liberal,
and the scout had asked tough questions of an anti-liberal nature,

and then got kicked out. Where would the RW'ers be?

In full cry is where they be. Nationwide howls of outrage and protest.

Forum List

Back