OMG Trumps gonna start WW3

Then why do Conservatives support him?

Not many do in reality. Just as most "Liberals" do not really support AOC. She is adored by the fringe on the edges, but is not supported anywhere near as much by the "mainstream" Democrats.

Do not confuse support from the fringes with that of the mainstream.

Myself, I never liked the guy because he is a populist (something I always distrust), as well as being a lifelong liberal. It is not his being a "liberal", but how he draped a cloak of popularism around himself that I distrusted.

Not many do in reality. Just as most "Liberals" do not really support AOC. She is adored by the fringe on the edges, but is not supported anywhere near as much by the "mainstream" Democrats.

Do not confuse support from the fringes with that of the mainstream.

Myself, I never liked the guy because he is a populist (something I always distrust), as well as being a lifelong liberal. It is not his being a "liberal", but how he draped a cloak of popularism around himself that I distrusted.
Explain that to your top two Presidential candidates

Excuse me, "my" top two presidential candidates?

You have shown over and over again that you have no idea who "my" candidates would be.
OK …….Prove me wrong

Your top two Presidential candidates for 2024 are…….

Your top two Presidential candidates for 2024 are…….

The last "Presidential Candidate" that I had any real bias towards was the Honorable Mister James Webb. I made no secret that in 2016 and 2020 I wrote him in during both elections. And I may well do so again in 2024.

Now bite me.

The last "Presidential Candidate" that I had any real bias towards was the Honorable Mister James Webb. I made no secret that in 2016 and 2020 I wrote him in during both elections. And I may well do so again in 2024.

Now bite me.
I get it

You are one of those…..none of the above

You are one of those…..none of the above

No, I am what I have always said I was. A moderate, who largely eschews "party politics" and choses who I believe is the best choice, regardless of political party.

As for the Honorable Mr. Webb, I have supported him for over 3 decades when he was my Secretary of the Navy. I also approve that through his career he has often done the same thing, either supporting the opposition party or opposing his own if he feels that is the right decision.

As I said, you have clearly shown over and over again that you have no concept of me or my views. You simply lash out at anybody that does not agree with you. Your attitudes and attempt at simply dismissing others based on their beliefs is far more telling of your own views than that of others most times.

Then why do Conservatives support him?
We're not really rooting for pootin
smsmmsmsmmsms.jpg

The US government has two options.
Admit it's losing it's proxy in Ukraine to Russia or Start WWIII.

The US government has two options.

We have the option of continuing the military support that is crushing the Russian invaders

"Proxy"? The US is not fighting there, and is only assisting the defender. If anything, Poland is the nation providing them the majority of their support.

And it is not a proxy, unless you are trying to claim that Ukraine attacked Russia.

image_aeb1f20e-3c11-4e0d-92ac-1ed467264057_600x.jpg

Are you as dumb as Baden to realize that this leads to WWIII?

Then Russia has better stop attacking other nations.

You do realize that is what is causing this, right? This is not the first, or second, or even third time Russia has attacked one of their neighbors and annexed their territory.

SO thank you for admitting that Russia needs to stop acting like an expansionist bully, or we might have WWIII.

I know exactly what Trump would have done
He would have refused aid and surrendered Ukraine to Russia.
He will do exactly that if he is elected.

That is why I support Biden
I support biden’s ukraine policy also

Russia must not be allowed to bully its smaller neighbors

But china is a far greater threat to peace snd freedom than russia by a factor of 10

I want to see biden increase military spending to replace and expand our military weapons stockpile

I know exactly what Trump would have done
He would have refused aid and surrendered Ukraine to Russia.
He will do exactly that if he is elected.

That is why I support Biden

Yet Russia didn't make a move on Ukraine until Biden was installed. Why? If Trump wouldn't have put up a fight, why wait until Joe the lion was in charge?

LOL

Forum List

Back