OMG Trumps gonna start WW3

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Said every moronic useful idiot

Then the adults took charge stole an election and fortified demockwacy

What is wrong with taking the war to Russia?
They started it

Sure they did

They weren't provoked at all

We're standing tall for democracy

qhyahahhshhshshs.jpg

What the left feared Trump would do, they now support Biden doing. Somehow they can’t see the hypocrisy.
Absolutely.
If Trump won, there would be no one wearing Ukrainian flag shirts... no one would be saying "I stand with Ukraine" The media would be talking about all the dead and swearing Trump is putting the world at risk of WW III.

And we all know it.

What the left feared Trump would do, they now support Biden doing. Somehow they can’t see the hypocrisy.

I know exactly what Trump would have done
He would have refused aid and surrendered Ukraine to Russia.
He will do exactly that if he is elected.

That is why I support Biden

Absolutely.
If Trump won, there would be no one wearing Ukrainian flag shirts... no one would be saying "I stand with Ukraine" The media would be talking about all the dead and swearing Trump is putting the world at risk of WW III.

And we all know it.

I believe the complete opposite.
The left would support the underdog against an oppressor.

I believe the complete opposite.
The left would support the underdog against an oppressor.
Haha.... no you don't. I realize that is what you will say, because you simply refuse to ever say anything against anyone on the left no matter what.
If Trump was President the left media would be against the war. There is no way they would support anything Trump does no matter what it is, or how right he is. If Trump somehow himself, discovered a way to get off of fossil fuels forever and it will cost less than fossil fuels - the left would find some reason not to support it.
It is called being a "never Trumpist". And is no different than being a "always Trumpist".

I know exactly what Trump would have done
He would have refused aid and surrendered Ukraine to Russia.
He will do exactly that if he is elected.

That is why I support Biden
No evidence of this. Trump gave huge military assistance to Ukraine and hardened Big Ears’ economic sanctions on Russia. He also terminated a nuclear treaty with Russia and allowed NATO to perform several war games along Russia’s border.

When you’re informed, you don't post ignorance.

Haha.... no you don't. I realize that is what you will say, because you simply refuse to ever say anything against anyone on the left no matter what.
If Trump was President the left media would be against the war. There is no way they would support anything Trump does no matter what it is, or how right he is. If Trump somehow himself, discovered a way to get off of fossil fuels forever and it will cost less than fossil fuels - the left would find some reason not to support it.
It is called being a "never Trumpist". And is no different than being a "always Trumpist".
It has nothing to do with being left or right.
Most of the world is appalled at Putin’s unprovoked invasion of a peaceful neighbor.

My only concern is why so many (not all) Conservatives support Putin

No evidence of this. Trump gave huge military assistance to Ukraine and hardened Big Ears’ economic sanctions on Russia. He also terminated a nuclear treaty with Russia and allowed NATO to perform several war games along Russia’s border.

When you’re informed, you don't post ignorance.

Plenty of evidence

Trump declared Putin to be “a genius” for invading Ukraine
Trump condemned NATO and Biden to be “weak”
Trump claims he will end the war in one day which means forcing Ukraine to cede territory.

Plenty of evidence

Trump declared Putin to be “a genius” for invading Ukraine
Trump condemned NATO and Biden to be “weak”
Trump claims he will end the war in one day which means forcing Ukraine to cede territory.
When you reach adulthood, you’ll hopefully learn that words uttered by politicians are almost always at odds with their actions.

It has nothing to do with being left or right.
Most of the world is appalled at Putin’s unprovoked invasion of a peaceful neighbor.

My only concern is why so many (not all) Conservatives support Putin
Left wing fantasy.
I don't know a single conservative who "supports" Putin, as in believes his world view/policies are good.
No one.
What I do know is the left CONSTANTLY accuse the right of thinking all manner of things, and then insist on criticizing them for having thought it

Forum List

Back