OMG --- This is getting to be Huey Long without Louisiana

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012

Check it out: Duh Donald is the reincarnation of Huey Long, he just hasn't been assassinated yet.

Huey Long Official Website | Biography, Quotes, Photos, Speeches
HUEY LONG (1893-1935) was Louisiana's legendary populist Governor, U.S. Senator and favorite son. Poised to run for president on his Share Our Wealthplatform, Long was assassinated in 1935 at the age of 42.
Long was revered by the masses as a champion of the common man and demonized by the powerful as a dangerous demagogue. BIOGRAPHY | QUOTES | STATS |TIMELINE

Check it out: Duh Donald is the reincarnation of Huey Long, he just hasn't been assassinated yet.

HUEY LONG (1893-1935) was Louisiana's legendary populist Governor, U.S. Senator and favorite son. Poised to run for president on his Share Our Wealthplatform, Long was assassinated in 1935 at the age of 42.
Long was revered by the masses as a champion of the common man and demonized by the powerful as a dangerous demagogue. BIOGRAPHY | QUOTES | STATS |TIMELINE

I've called out the Huey Long similarity months ago.

<grinning> Who played Long in movie made 40 years ago? Trying to think..... But these pep rallies before he takes the podium are playing to the same bunch who live and breathe high school football, ....good strategy.

Already a thread on this

I'm sure you would know this since you're on here 24/7.

But it's okay for them to post multiple threads on the same topic, often linked to the same article/video.

As for threats against candidates, they're allowed to make as many as they want, too.

True enough. But you've probably noticed a long time ago that this board is infested with rightwing cocka-roaches. If you turn up the volume on your computer you can hear them rubbing their legs together and squeaking when they hit your thread.

So did I.

Take a close look at the audience. I saw one dark face. Most of them look like the same audience that appears on the Wide World of Wrestling.

Already a thread on this

I'm sure you would know this since you're on here 24/7.

But it's okay for them to post multiple threads on the same topic, often linked to the same article/video.

As for threats against candidates, they're allowed to make as many as they want, too.

True enough. But you've probably noticed a long time ago that this board is infested with rightwing cocka-roaches. If you turn up the volume on your computer you can hear them rubbing their legs together and squeaking when they hit your thread.

Many are nasty, disgusting creatures.

Take a close look at the audience. I saw one dark face. Most of them look like the same audience that appears on the Wide World of Wrestling.

The Democratic Death Grip on the minority vote is a well known historical fact.

What does that have to do with Trump?

TRY TO BE LESS OF A DRAMA QUEEN.

That was one of you many sock accounts. You need to keep better track

TRY TO BE LESS OF A DRAMA QUEEN.

Yelling?

:eek:

:lol: Weak sauce, Frankie.

Meanwhile, something for the Cruzers and Cruzettes to whine about:

12439090_10207329031442905_2137340981842119271_n.jpg

Forum List

Back