OMG, the women are storming the Supreme Court and demanding recounts!!!!!

Honestly, I think conservatives should be allowed to have all white neighborhoods. We know you want them. And the board members can vote if they let a Ben Carson type in. An uncle Tom. A token. Just one though.

Howard Stern was rejected from several condo's in NYC. The board members didn't approve of him based on his public persona. Turns out he's the best tenant. Doesn't do shit. But the board in these communities denied him from living there. If they can do that, white conservatives should be able to live in all white communities. What's the difference?
The biggest difference is that white conservatives don't want to live in all white communities. Other than that, well, I guess that's about all there is to your complaint.

That's segregating by money. JZ and Ben Carson can live anywhere they want in CA.

But whitey can't go into safe spaces, no matter who they are.

Der Jude ist verbotten

Attachments

• 1659620304252.png
    1659620304252.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 13
The biggest difference is that white conservatives don't want to live in all white communities. Other than that, well, I guess that's about all there is to your complaint.
Liar! At least based on the white conservatives I know. Don't forget you white conservatives can try to lie here but you aren't so dishonest about your feelings when it's just us whites around. Blacks are reading what you write here so you won't admit it here. I understand. But I know how my white conservative friends feel about blacks, mexicans, indians, arabs, asians. You guys are the "go back to your own country" crowd don't try to lie.

Liar! At least based on the white conservatives I know. Don't forget you white conservatives can try to lie here but you aren't so dishonest about your feelings when it's just us whites around. Blacks are reading what you write here so you won't admit it here. I understand. But I know how my white conservative friends feel about blacks, mexicans, indians, arabs, asians. You guys are the "go back to your own country" crowd don't try to lie.

You don't have any friends.

And conservatives of any color aren't going associate with someone like you.

You know what your fellow leftists say about the conservatives you hate - nothing more.

You don't have any friends.

And conservatives of any color aren't going associate with someone like you.

You know what your fellow leftists say about the conservatives you hate - nothing more.
This is your problem. When confronted with the obvious, you tell yourself, "he couldn't possibly have any conservative friends"

Well I do. They're constantly telling me, "Sealybobo why do you say you're a liberal? You don't sound anything like a liberal"

That's because I have to blend in. Not speak up when they say ignorant racist things. And some of it, I agree with. Like the fact that black communities are so fucked up. But I at least admit it's our fault. Conservatives don't. Do you? Us whites created those ghettos.

But guys like you say, "i didn't own a slave"

And no way you can intelligently explain CRT. Because you've been brainwashed by white racist conservatives!!!

So now you support insurrection?
No we wouldn't have gotten violent like you guys did. It's Trump's fault Ashleii Babblingidiot got shot dead. Lucky it was just her.

Do you support the cop who shot her? Funny you support every cop who shoots a black but this time you side with the person who's shot. What's different?

The vermin always so their two faces, don't they?
Wait. You guys actually tried to pull off a coup. An insurrection. And you are calling us vermin and two faced?

Let us know the next time we try to pull off an insurrection. With fake electors. Like Trump did. Shame

The vermin always so their two faces, don't they?

Arizona Officials Warned Fake Electors Plan Could ‘Appear Treasonous’​

Politicians involved in Donald Trump’s effort to put forth electors to falsely claim he had won Arizona said doing so without first filing a legal challenge could look like a crime.

Interesting huh?

You need to get out and meet real people.

This is what happens when Supreme Court nominees lie in their confirmation hearings. All of them said Roe was settled law. Now they are doing what us liberals told you all they would do. They would try some very slick way to go back on their words.

No one is buying it. You lied to get on the high court. Funny Bill Clinton was a monster for lying about having an affair but we're supposed to be ok with them lying about their intentions?

I told you all Republicans were lying. I told you all this was coming. Now do you believe me?

What we are demanding is let's review their confirmation hearings and disbar them for lying under oath.
STFU obvious idiot commie.

You need to get out and meet real people.

Oh now the Republicans in Metro Detroit, Oakland County, aren't real Republicans? Just like anyone who says the election wasn't rigged is a RINO? Now my friends who vote Republican, or one is actually a politician/former cop, they aren't real Republicans? GTFO of here with that shit.

Here is what Republicans say to white liberals when they don't know we are liberals, "I wouldn't mind if a good black person moves into my neighborhood but then my property value will go down or they will bring their friends in from the city who will rob me"

Stuff like that. I hear it all. I don't even disagree with a lot of what they have to say. I know that DWB is real. Driving While Black. And I approve. It keeps Detroit criminals from coming to the suburbs. It works. It's still racist.

STFU obvious idiot commie.
Huh? How does communism play into this stupid?

To be honest, even if they said "I will overturn roe v wade" I don't think Democrats had enough seats to block their appointments.

Lesson learned. Don't vote Republican, ever. They'll appoint right wing wack jobs to the courts. Who will have no problem legislating from the bench. A thing Republicans accused Democrats of doing in the past, before Trump stacked the courts with three rwnj's.

Oh now the Republicans in Metro Detroit, Oakland County, aren't real Republicans? Just like anyone who says the election wasn't rigged is a RINO? Now my friends who vote Republican, or one is actually a politician/former cop, they aren't real Republicans? GTFO of here with that shit.

Here is what Republicans say to white liberals when they don't know we are liberals, "I wouldn't mind if a good black person moves into my neighborhood but then my property value will go down or they will bring their friends in from the city who will rob me"

Stuff like that. I hear it all. I don't even disagree with a lot of what they have to say. I know that DWB is real. Driving While Black. And I approve. It keeps Detroit criminals from coming to the suburbs. It works. It's still racist.
I don't hear any white conservatives say they don't want black people moving into their neighborhoods, and that's when no liberals are around at all, just us in private conversation. Again, you need to meet real people.

Joe has also worked with some great Republicans who have ties to Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. He worked with Donald Trump. Trump loves telling racist jokes.
Jo was proud to work with them on bussing so Jo's kids wouldn't have to attend those racial jungles that Jo didn't like.

I don't hear any white conservatives say they don't want black people moving into their neighborhoods, and that's when no liberals are around at all, just us in private conversation. Again, you need to meet real people.
Liar. Or, you guys don't talk about the subject. Have the conversation with your con friends. See what they say. Don't sway them towards being politically correct.

Here's another thing I heard from a Trump supporter recently. Actually two things. She was mad at our condo community. Not knowing that at the time I asked her who she was going to will her condo to when she dies. She said "the worst black family I can find".

She also said she doesn't like going to the local restaurant on the lake anymore. Too many blacks. I know one of those blacks. A nice lady who works for Google. Doesn't matter to conservatives. They don't like to see color moving in. They don't care if they are successful. They say, "there goes the neighborhood".

When the black lady told me she lives on the lake and loves that restaurant, I felt so bad for her that she/black people have to deal with so many white people who hate it that they are living in the community. So they/you guys move out further into the country but eventually blacks come and you have to move again.

My republican friend who's a politician now but was a cop was endorsing James Craig, former Detroit police chief. A black guy. And no I don't think you guys mind it if ONE or TWO very successful blacks move to your neighborhood but that's because you live in an expensive neighborhood where only affluent people can live. If you lived in a all white lower middle or middle class neighborhood like I grew up in, you'd see it was Republicans who were the racists. Certainly not us liberals.

I grew up in Detroit. Got picked on by blacks. So I KNEW black people. I defended them when I moved to an all white neighborhood. I was always shocked when these kids of Republicans would use the N word. I still know these guys today. Total conservative Republicans. Don't lie.

Jo was proud to work with them on bussing so Jo's kids wouldn't have to attend those racial jungles that Jo didn't like.
Those kids who got bused got the snot beat out of them. White kids who went to black schools and blacks who went to white schools. They should be considered heros like MLK.

Forum List

Back