OMG! The right does it too!

why is obama distancing himself from wanda's jokes now? when asked about the jokes, gibbs downplayed it and said that the joke about 9/11 was inappropriate...

i guess gibbs is a whiner now

why is obama distancing himself from wanda's jokes now? when asked about the jokes, gibbs downplayed it and said that the joke about 9/11 was inappropriate...

I wasn't gonna mention that! :eusa_shhh:

No, not really.

There's a difference between answering a question and throwing a 24 hour conniption fit about it. See also: Tree, Willow

No, not really.

There's a difference between answering a question and throwing a 24 hour conniption fit about it. See also: Tree, Willow

I'm having a meltdown aren't I???

his image laughing at the death of Rush is forever on video,, cannot be erased no matter how much you protest.. it's his.. all his.

:gives:

You and the rest of the wing nut brigade?

yes,, I think we do give a fuck! that okay with your highness?

What about when Coulter said that her regret with Timothy McVeigh was that he did not go to the New York Times Building? What about when Senator Helms said that, "Mr. Clinton better watch out if he comes down here. He'd better have a bodyguard?"

Do you give a fuck about those comments? I doubt it.

Without a doubt.

:lol: I'm not the one defending this low class nonsense from every conceivable angle.. but go right ahead.. WillowTree meltdown part 2

Defending it? I think it was funny and I have zero problem with anybody, including the President, laughing at it.

I'm just having fun watching the meltdown unfold and egging it on every now and again.

:gives:

You and the rest of the wing nut brigade?

What about when Coulter said that her regret with Timothy McVeigh was that he did not go to the New York Times Building? What about when Senator Helms said that, "Mr. Clinton better watch out if he comes down here. He'd better have a bodyguard?"

I'm not up to justifying one action because of another,,, what else ya got...

You know what's tickling the crap out of me??? The left wing lunatics in office and on MSNBC start each and every day by bashing the "previous administration" now they are having a meltdown cause Cheney criticizes them! that's classic!

I just never saw you give a fuck about that. I thought that you were so biased that you have a double-standard. Are you willing to acknowledge that people from both political sides sometimes give crass jokes?

it's just freaking "horrible that a former VP" would speak out... whille remembering they cheered that dopey jackazz carter every time he bashed bush...

I just never saw you give a fuck about that. I thought that you were so biased that you have a double-standard. Are you willing to acknowledge that people from both political sides sometimes give crass jokes?

remember when the left wing hate sites wanted to rape coulter and palin.. laughed and cheered when tony snow died... you speak out about that?

remember when the left wing hate sites wanted to rape coulter and palin.. laughed and cheered when tony snow died... you speak out about that?

I don’t believe that I saw statement from people wanting to rape Coulter and Palin, but I did see some deplorable comments practically cheering the death of Tony Snow.

Last edited:
Why would we protest? It was a joke!

well then,, it is what it is isn't it?

No quid pro quo? No acknowledgement that the other side makes cruel jokes too?
(Shrug) I sort of figured as much.

really? then I shouldn't disappoint you then should I.. I knew you'd come around to justifying yours cause somebody else did it.. that's really mature loony behavior. which is worse?? hanging obama in effigy or hanging palin in effigy? which one did you speak out against?

Forum List

Back