OMG! OMG!! Echo, guess what!!

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
Jack and I are finally hooking up - fo real, this time! The date is set for Sunday, July 19 - are you coming up for the wedding? Of course, the rest of the band is going to be there, not the new chick, she can wait outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm Can I see your ID please............???

Last time I checked, you were with the school that maintained that I was deliberately lying about my age anyway.
sleep.gif

Jack and I are finally hooking up - fo real, this time! The date is set for Sunday, July 19 - are you coming up for the wedding? Of course, the rest of the band is going to be there, not the new chick, she can wait outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have to drive up and meet you for this, you don't mind if I tag along, eh? :cool:

I may have to drive up and meet you for this, you don't mind if I tag along, eh? :cool:

Sure, but I ain't sharing.

Instead of the look-a-like I get the real thing. Thank you Fairy Godmother.

I will bring the look-a-like for later. :eusa_whistle:

Sure, but I ain't sharing.

Instead of the look-a-like I get the real thing. Thank you Fairy Godmother.

I will bring the look-a-like for later. :eusa_whistle:

You know what they say:

Once you go Jack, you never go back!

Forum List

Back