omg men in dresses aren't they so hot ..New York Fashion Week is celebrating gender nonconformity —

New York Fashion Week is celebrating gender nonconformity — because it's 2017, and anyone should be able to wear anything.

Men in dresses I bet a few on here will slobber over looking at them. Maybe we can call this a fake ass kook site too, and for once I'd agree they are ....n KOOKS....

Never mind the fact that everyone of those garments were hideous.

It would be more interesting if you realized that not one of those men had a choice in what they were wearing.
Probably explains alot about their facial expressions.

They are thinking "Man, if I catch you in an alleyway, you little coxucker....."

Anyone who has a problem with boys or men wearing a kilt will not be wanting to pay a visit to Scotland.

Are there pink ruffled kilts? ...

Real men wear pink.

John%20Wayne_zpsatw6jfmu.jpg

Anyone who has a problem with boys or men wearing a kilt will not be wanting to pay a visit to Scotland.

Are there pink ruffled kilts? ...

Real men wear pink.

John%20Wayne_zpsatw6jfmu.jpg

I just happened to have seen a number of John Wayne films recently. He wore the same clothes in all of them. Did he never get a new wardrobe?

Although partial to pink, he did vary his clothes in westerns sometimes switching a shirt color to a neckerchief.

John%20Wayne%202_zpsn7batfhw.png

Forum List

Back