OMG! Hillary has a paid army of internet shills!

He should get a raise. Lol.

That is a lie

I am still getting paid by Obama. I cannot sign with Hillary until my Obama contract is completed

You should demand a raise before you start shilling for the hag. :D

From what I hear, Hillary offers her messageboard posters a good contract that even includes dental and six weeks paid vacation

Please, we all know it's a minimum wage part time job. That's what demos have done to our "jobs."
From what I hear from the messageboard posters Union, Trump offered $10 a post, 40 lbs of Trump steaks and three complimentary rounds on any Trump golf course. Of course he stiffed em and said....SUE ME!

Is Hillary still going to pay you? :D

Can help but laugh at this post after the election results.
CNN analyst Van Jones gave a moving explanation of the pain and fear that many Americans feel as Donald Trump appeared to be on the verge of being elected the nation’s next president.

Jones called a Trump victory a “nightmare” and said it would be difficult for many parents to explain to their kids how a man who regularly insults and belittles others was the president-elect.

“People have talked about a miracle ― I’m hearing about a nightmare,” Jones said on CNN. “It’s hard to be a parent tonight for a lot of us. You tell your kids, ‘Don’t be a bully.’ You tell your kids, ‘Don’t be a bigot.’ You tell your kids, ‘Do your homework and be prepared.’ Then you have this outcome, and you have people putting children to bed tonight and they’re afraid of breakfast.

“They’re afraid of, ‘How do I explain this to my children?’ I have Muslim friends who are texting me tonight saying, ‘Should I leave the country?’ I have families of immigrants that are terrified tonight.”

If they are LEGAL immigrants, then they have nothing to fear. If they are "fearful", it's because of the BS that those of you on the left fill them with.

That is a lie

I am still getting paid by Obama. I cannot sign with Hillary until my Obama contract is completed

You should demand a raise before you start shilling for the hag. :D

From what I hear, Hillary offers her messageboard posters a good contract that even includes dental and six weeks paid vacation

Please, we all know it's a minimum wage part time job. That's what demos have done to our "jobs."
From what I hear from the messageboard posters Union, Trump offered $10 a post, 40 lbs of Trump steaks and three complimentary rounds on any Trump golf course. Of course he stiffed em and said....SUE ME!

Is Hillary still going to pay you? :D

Looks like after January, I am out of a job

Probably sit on a street corner with a sign that says......"Will post for food"

Can help but laugh at this post after the election results.
CNN analyst Van Jones gave a moving explanation of the pain and fear that many Americans feel as Donald Trump appeared to be on the verge of being elected the nation’s next president.

Jones called a Trump victory a “nightmare” and said it would be difficult for many parents to explain to their kids how a man who regularly insults and belittles others was the president-elect.

“People have talked about a miracle ― I’m hearing about a nightmare,” Jones said on CNN. “It’s hard to be a parent tonight for a lot of us. You tell your kids, ‘Don’t be a bully.’ You tell your kids, ‘Don’t be a bigot.’ You tell your kids, ‘Do your homework and be prepared.’ Then you have this outcome, and you have people putting children to bed tonight and they’re afraid of breakfast.

“They’re afraid of, ‘How do I explain this to my children?’ I have Muslim friends who are texting me tonight saying, ‘Should I leave the country?’ I have families of immigrants that are terrified tonight.”
And that fear was not enough to drive HRC to the presidency.

How does it feel to base your political ideology off of fear? Something that the left is always claiming the right does. Apparently that was simply projection.

Forum List

Back