OMG Clinton's e-mails yet Trump.........

The FBI has been shown to be politically tainted and unreliable.

Her behavior is shocking to me, based on my long ago job as a medical FILE CLERK.

Based on the way I have seen the law applied, she should be in jail.

She got a pass based on partisan politics.

I see four others agree with you, but not one of the five seems to consider the civil and legal rights of HRC is necessary.

This puts the five of you, along with the mob who chanted "lock her up", as vigilantes whose moral turpitude is deplorable to every American who supports the ethos expressed within the Bill of Rights.

We are obviously operating from the premise that a real and honest investigation would find evidence of crimes.

Your pretense that you did not know that is rejected.

This is the point where you drop this very, very weak line of argument and move on.

For those with an open mind, and a clear sense of reality, please respond to the seminal question, i.e. why is HRC guilty, when the investigation did not find Mens rea, and Trump is excused, when the evidence proves his inner circle and family have access to classified material.

Does Trump know he shouldn't share classified material unless the person(s) has been fully vetted, or is he too inexperienced to know?

For those with an open mind, and a clear sense of reality, please respond to the seminal question, i.e. why is HRC guilty, when the investigation did not find Mens rea, and Trump is excused, when the evidence proves his inner circle and family have access to classified material.

Does Trump know he shouldn't share classified material unless the person(s) has been fully vetted, or is he too inexperienced to know?

Because the agency that conducted the investigation has been revealed to be completely partisan.

HRC has been accused of allowing classified information for her eyes only to be disseminated recklessly. The FBI cleared her of a crime, and indicated she was careless. No Mens rea, no crime.

She continues to be attacked by Trump Supporters and Clinton Haters and even today, "lock her up" rings out at Trump rallies.

Trump has allowed classified information - including what maybe TOP SECRET matters, to be seen/handled by his family and his inner circle without a full vetting. Yet, not a peep from his supporters as to the propriety of this behavior.

Why is that?
/-----/ " including what maybe TOP SECRET matters, " may be???? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 175915

Sure, "Maybe"; I have no idea what his family and inner circle have access to, do you? I suspect Mr Mueller does, so let's wait before we become maniacal and laugh as if my thread is a conspiracy theory. It is an hypothesis, based on who are members of his inner circle who have not been fully vetted.
/-----/ MAYBE I'm holding the next winning powerball ticket, When do I get my check?

For sure you are a Trumpanzee. And thank you for proving it in every post you spew.

Says the man that posted this is the Clean Debate Zone.

I posted it in the CDZ to avoid people like you. I failed; your efforts to derail and deflect from this thread and provide an honest response is noted, and always expected.

HRC has been accused of allowing classified information for her eyes only to be disseminated recklessly. The FBI cleared her of a crime, and indicated she was careless. No Mens rea, no crime.

She continues to be attacked by Trump Supporters and Clinton Haters and even today, "lock her up" rings out at Trump rallies.

Trump has allowed classified information - including what maybe TOP SECRET matters, to be seen/handled by his family and his inner circle without a full vetting. Yet, not a peep from his supporters as to the propriety of this behavior.

Why is that?

The FBI cleared her of a crime, and indicated she was careless. No Mens rea, no crime.

The laws regarding mishandling classified material do not require mens rea.
But based on her position, experience and legal documents she signed, (she's a brilliant lawyer, right?), mens rea was clearly present.

In summary, Secretary Clinton’s conduct included (1) Written acknowledgement of the unlawfulness of maintaining personal custody of classified information after departure from her post as secretary of state; (2) Her acknowledgement, in March 2015, that she was familiar with the rules governing classification; (3) Her conscious decision to forego complying with the known requisite procedures, concerning documentation or its removal upon departure from the State Department; (4) Her unilateral decision to freely move the governmental documents to the Platte River server; and (5) Her subsequent unilateral destruction of documents including some that were clearly governmental as opposed to private in nature

The foregoing conduct reflects an intentional private retention of classified and other federal records whose proper place of custody was with the State Department. There is evidence that the acts were done not only intentionally, but with knowledge of the unlawfulness of the acts as opposed to being a product of mere carelessness on the part of Secretary Clinton. For example, unilaterally avoiding the SF 312 requirements upon her departure from State, coupled with retention of the materials for 22 months in the face of Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”) and a congressional subpoena to the State Department, confirms that another motive other than her stated “convenience” was present in Secretary Clinton’s actions. In short, she wished to place the documents beyond the purview of public scrutiny under FOIA or through subpoena by retaining them in her custody as a private citizen. Ultimately, the discovery of her personal custody over the private server necessitated the reopening of previously closed FOIA lawsuits for purposes of supplementing the requested productions with Secretary Clinton’s emails. Her private retention additionally explains why the first subpoena from the Benghazi Special Committee to the State Department, encompassing all related Benghazi documents, resulted in the production of a grand total of eight Clinton emails. After the discovery of the private email server, Clinton was to produce approximately 55,000 pages of federal records

Articles: Mens Rea and Hillary Clinton

Why is that?
Can't prove anything about what Trump has done or not done. I'm sending this one along to my fence sitters as well.

Like what? Give us an example.

And they are dealing with classified information? :linky:

What does that have to do with classified information?
Oh please. You can't be that fucking stupid.

The question is are you? What did his son-in-laws visit to Israel have to do with classified information?

Really? You are that stupid.

These people are supposed to have clearances & Trump is soewung clsassified sghit to them every fucking day.

Wjat the fuck is wrong with you people?

You went into a frenzy because you thought Hillary's e-mail had classified information & someone might get it. Trump is actually doing it every fucking day.

He did it with Flynn - a foreign agent. He did it with Manafort.

He did it with the wife beaters.

So because somebody is involved in a domestic dispute, they can't be cleared for classified information?

Not every mission involves classified information, in fact I would say very few do.

However Hillary's toy server had the minimum safeguards on it. Even Comey testified to Congress that her server could have easily been hacked. He also testified that yes, her server had all kinds of classified and confidential material on it. A high school computer geek could have broken into it.

Then they found some of that information on Uma's husband laptop; the device he was using to send nude pictures of himself to strange women on the internet.

Keep on guessing.

Uncleared people running around the White House with Classified information & you make excuses.

But hey, that fuckin Clinton. Right asshole.

Where is this proof of yours there are uncleared people with classified information in the the White House?

The only asshole around here is the one making shit up as he goes along.

Typical "If you don't believe the way I do you must be closed minded." Here are the facts anyone that has access to the President goes through a vetting process the same for advisors this is how it works.

Clinton knowingly sent classified material over an unsecured server, there is no denying it. I've seen people jailed for the very same shit. I've seen people lose security clearances over a bad credit score.

Oh please. You can't be that fucking stupid.

The question is are you? What did his son-in-laws visit to Israel have to do with classified information?

Really? You are that stupid.

These people are supposed to have clearances & Trump is soewung clsassified sghit to them every fucking day.

Wjat the fuck is wrong with you people?

You went into a frenzy because you thought Hillary's e-mail had classified information & someone might get it. Trump is actually doing it every fucking day.

He did it with Flynn - a foreign agent. He did it with Manafort.

He did it with the wife beaters.

So because somebody is involved in a domestic dispute, they can't be cleared for classified information?

Not every mission involves classified information, in fact I would say very few do.

However Hillary's toy server had the minimum safeguards on it. Even Comey testified to Congress that her server could have easily been hacked. He also testified that yes, her server had all kinds of classified and confidential material on it. A high school computer geek could have broken into it.

Then they found some of that information on Uma's husband laptop; the device he was using to send nude pictures of himself to strange women on the internet.

Keep on guessing.

Uncleared people running around the White House with Classified information & you make excuses.

But hey, that fuckin Clinton. Right asshole.

Where is this proof of yours there are uncleared people with classified information in the the White House?

The only asshole around here is the one making shit up as he goes along.

Pull your head out of your ass & read the fucking news.

Here you are accusuing me of making up shit & it is you being an ignorant fool. Fuck you, Ray.

Dozens of White House employees are awaiting permanent security clearances and have been working for months with temporary approvals to handle sensitive information while the FBI continues to probe their backgrounds, according to U.S. officials.

People familiar with the security-clearance process said one of those White House officials with an interim approval is Jared Kushner — the president’s son-in-law and one of his most influential advisers.

Law enforcement officials say the biggest red flags in clearance reviews tend to be when investigators catch a person lying — either on disclosure forms or in face-to-face interviews with agents.

More: Dozens at White House lack permanent security clearances

This should be of major concern to everyone - including Trump supporters.

As the feeble minded Trumprttes keep having a fit about how Hillary's e-mails risked classified information, they sit idly by as their orange leader dishes classified information daily to people without security clearance.

There are 30-40 people working today in the White House without the proper security clearance.

Well one less adfter rhe Trump praised wife beater Portman resigned.

Kusher - the idiot son-in-law sen by Trump to deal with the Israelis, is one.

This is yet another gross mismanagement by Trump & another sign of just how fucking stupid his base really is.

There were a lot more than that in the Clinton Administration. In those days you couldn't get a clearance if you had ever smoked pot. I'm sure there were also a few in the Obama administration.
Bullshit. You are just guessing.

Everytime your oramge POS does something bad or stupid you come running "OMG OMG OMG but Clinton...."

Trump's White House is grossly mismanaged.
Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing
Said like a true traitorous Trumpette POS>
LOL

The country and the federal government are not one in the same… Shit for brains

So, if spies are in the White House stealing our secrets. That would make you happy.

chicken-little-the-sky-is-falling-gif.gif

Who cares? Just the fact they are not liberals should mean they are all good.

Dozens of White House employees are awaiting permanent security clearances and have been working for months with temporary approvals to handle sensitive information while the FBI continues to probe their backgrounds, according to U.S. officials.

People familiar with the security-clearance process said one of those White House officials with an interim approval is Jared Kushner — the president’s son-in-law and one of his most influential advisers.

Law enforcement officials say the biggest red flags in clearance reviews tend to be when investigators catch a person lying — either on disclosure forms or in face-to-face interviews with agents.

More: Dozens at White House lack permanent security clearances

This should be of major concern to everyone - including Trump supporters.
I'm fine with it. The colossal incompetence of this administration has completely gotten in the way of it's ability to pursue all the evil shit they campaigned on. This is just business as usual.

Well this is a switch. I mean as opposed to the Obama administration which handed out security clearances like Halloween candy.

I guess the FBI has been too busy with their illegal surveillance. Think about it lefties: if marital infidelity and sexual abuse were important factors in judging federal employees Bill Clinton would be pushing a broom somewhere.

Forum List

Back