OMG Clinton's e-mails yet Trump.........

Now Liberals are concerned about transparency what a fucking joke.
So Much For Obama's Pledge To Transparency

Stop being a dip shit, no president in my lifetime has been as unfit, incompetent and dishonest as Donald Trump. There is a time when a President needs secracy
Mens rea doesn't apply, moron. That statute only requires gross negligence. How many times does this have to be explained to all you SJW morons?

Post the Statute. Of course you won't, but the reader needs to understand the Federal Definition, to wit:

Gross negligence is the "lack of slight diligence or care" or "a conscious, voluntary act or omission in reckless disregard of a legal duty and of the consequences to another party." ... The standard of ordinary negligence is what conduct deviates from the proverbial "reasonable person".
Morons like bripat never does research, his posts are mostly hysterical with fake facts justifying his foolish notion of reality.

How does that prove the statue requires intent, moron? Your "research" was an effort in wasting your time. It's entirely irrelevant. It proved nothing.

"a conscious, voluntary act or omission in reckless disregard of a legal duty and of the consequences to another party

So Bill's wife should be in an orange jump suit, huh?

Would be hard to prove, maybe when the Republican Party has finished packing the federal courts with conservative judges, and the Supreme Court has approved them the right to dismiss jurors during voir dire, without stating the reason [if they look like a liberal, thank them and excuse them) you will get your way.

And your way is too end this once great experiment in self rule, for we the people will no longer be citizens, but subjects of the power elite and global corporations.

Nah....by then,the only Liberals in the country will be in dioramas in museums.

But this one's for you.

FISA warrant was legal because only suspicion is required.
And proof of release of classified info is here.

Oh! Buzzfeed said only suspicion is required? Boy do I feel foolish now. :21:

As for Trump releasing classified information, he has the authority to declassify anything he wants. Sorry you don't approve of it, but every President has that ability.
Buzzfeed is only reporting on it. Just suspicion is required according to Deborah Pearlstein, a constitutional-law scholar at Cardozo School of Law in New York.
The president has authority to declassify, but the US wasnt given permission by the ally country. The same applies to Hillary as described here; whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Hillary couldn't declassify anything. Instead, she sent that material to OOOMA who had it on the computer used by her husband to send his dick pictures out to strangers on the internet. Between the two, I'll trust Trump any day of the week. He isn't that stupid.

Trump is that stupid because he did it all year.

Wow, Hillary's assistant had some of her bosses e-mail. Wow. holy Crapola.

Stioll no properly marked classified e-mails.

Trump has been spewing classified information to people without the proper security clearance for over a year.

That must be true. After all, you made it up in your head.

Classified documents found on Anthony Weiner's computer | Daily Mail Online

"That must be true. After all, you made it up in your head."

Plenty of room in there....

And we could put a lens in each of his ears and have a telescope.

Watch GMA today and the interview with someone who knows about TOP SECRET FOLDERS on the desk of POTUS daily.

Why does Trump not keep a log of all visitors to the White House?

Transparency does not exist in the Trump White House, at least to the public. Non vetted, no credentialed of his family and the inner circle are privy to them and his cronies.

Time for Mueller and the FBI to investigate Trump and his unwillingness to follow the rules - HRC was so investigated at a large cost of taxpayer money, and one must believe the POTUS has more and more secrets than she ever did.

Without knowing who is being blackmailed and what they've been privy to, we are all at risk.

Stop being a dip shit, no president in my lifetime has been as unfit, incompetent and dishonest as Donald Trump. There is a time when a President needs secrecy
Look up Mens rea, read the Bill of Rights, look up the Magna Carta and the Rights of Man and Citizens, Then you MIGHT have a clue.

Why do you excuse Trump for his failure to secure classified information?

Mens rea doesn't apply, moron. That statute only requires gross negligence. How many times does this have to be explained to all you SJW morons?

Post the Statute. Of course you won't, but the reader needs to understand the Federal Definition, to wit:

Gross negligence is the "lack of slight diligence or care" or "a conscious, voluntary act or omission in reckless disregard of a legal duty and of the consequences to another party." ... The standard of ordinary negligence is what conduct deviates from the proverbial "reasonable person".
Morons like bripat never does research, his posts are mostly hysterical with fake facts justifying his foolish notion of reality.

How does that prove the statue requires intent, moron? Your "research" was an effort in wasting your time. It's entirely irrelevant. It proved nothing.

"a conscious, voluntary act or omission in reckless disregard of a legal duty and of the consequences to another party

It might help if you told us what word you are defining.

You really must be dumber than I think you are!

Men's rea, i.e. the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime; when the action or conduct is a conscious and voluntary act or omission (I'll be tautological for the moment) it is a conscious and voluntary act,!

Thus it is an element of Gross Negligence. You drive 100 MPH in a 25 mile zone and kill someone. Your intent may not have been to kill anyone, but your behavior is not that of a normal person and it is a gross negligent act. However, the last phrase of the definition of Gross Negligence is the tort, that is injury or death to another.

Stop being a dip shit, no president in my lifetime has been as unfit, incompetent and dishonest as Donald Trump. There is a time when a President needs secracy

Would be hard to prove, maybe when the Republican Party has finished packing the federal courts with conservative judges, and the Supreme Court has approved them the right to dismiss jurors during voir dire, without stating the reason [if they look like a liberal, thank them and excuse them) you will get your way.

And your way is too end this once great experiment in self rule, for we the people will no longer be citizens, but subjects of the power elite and global corporations.

But this one's for you.

Typical PoliticalChic, an ad hominem sans a rebuttal. She never learned at the Columbia School of the Deplorable that logical fallacies are not part of an expository essay.

But this one's for you.

ht
Typical PoliticalChic, an ad hominem sans a rebuttal. She never learned at the Columbia School of the Deplorable that logical fallacies are not part of an expository essay.

Ohhhh....hurt your widdle feelwings again???

"....ad hominem sans a rebuttal."
Rebut what, you moron.....you painted a picture straight out of your nightmare.

Last edited:
Right after you post the classified material Trump supposedly shared.

By the way.
22 Clinton Emails Deemed Too Classified to Be Made Public

Watch GMA today and the interview with someone who knows about TOP SECRET FOLDERS on the desk of POTUS daily.

Transparency does not exist in the Trump White House, at least to the public. Non vetted, no credentialed of his family and the inner circle are privy to them and his cronies.

Time for Mueller and the FBI to investigate Trump and his unwillingness to follow the rules - HRC was so investigated at a large cost of taxpayer money, and one must believe the POTUS has more and more secrets than she ever did.

Without knowing who is being blackmailed and what they've been privy to, we are all at risk.

I still have no idea why she hasn't been locked up!

Look up Mens rea, read the Bill of Rights, look up the Magna Carta and the Rights of Man and Citizens, Then you MIGHT have a clue.

It might help if you told us what word you are defining

Stop being a dip shit, no president in my lifetime has been as unfit, incompetent and dishonest as Donald Trump. There is a time when a President needs secrecy

It might help if you told us what word you are defining.

You really must be dumber than I think you are!

Men's rea, i.e. the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime; when the action or conduct is a conscious and voluntary act or omission (I'll be tautological for the moment) it is a conscious and voluntary act,!

Thus it is an element of Gross Negligence. You drive 100 MPH in a 25 mile zone and kill someone. Your intent may not have been to kill anyone, but your behavior is not that of a normal person and it is a gross negligent act. However, the last phrase of the definition of Gross Negligence is the tort, that is injury or death to another.
Mens Rea means you know what your doing is a crime. It's that simple. Your bullshit didn't change the definition. Clinton didn't have to know that keeping classified material on a server in a bathroom was a crime for her to be guilty of gross negligence. However, anyone who believes she didn't know is terminally gullible or just plain stupid.

Right after you post the classified material Trump supposedly shared.

By the way.
22 Clinton Emails Deemed Too Classified to Be Made Public

I still have no idea why she hasn't been locked up!

Hilary Clinton has been in Goverment for a long time the belief that she did not understand the consequences of sending classified material over an unsecured server is fucking ridiculous. You people are either blind or seriously stupid.

Sound my words out slowly. Get a child to help you. Non citizens can get drivers licenses in all 50 states.

They can also register to vote in too many of them

So that’s how Donnie won, huh? Russian visitors voted in a bunch of swing states like Wisconsin...some people say.

Hilary Clinton has been in Goverment for a long time the belief that she did not understand the consequences of sending classified material over an unsecured server is fucking ridiculous. You people are either blind or seriously stupid.

...or congenital liars.

My job is voter registration for a California county. I know.

Sounds like you have to parrot the party line to keep that job, huh?

There is no party. I work for a registrar of voters. I know what the automatic registration system entails.

"There is no party."

But there is a party line.....and you appear to have it down pat.

No, there are facts and there is hyperbole. You engage in the latter.

Let's check:

Sooooo.....no illegal aliens voted in the last election?

Actually I heard one did...a Republican.

Illegal Voting Gets Texas Woman 8 Years in Prison, and Certain Deportation

Sounds like you have to parrot the party line to keep that job, huh?

There is no party. I work for a registrar of voters. I know what the automatic registration system entails.

"There is no party."

Let's check:

Let's review....
1. You couldn't find a single error in 17 items I reviewed from the Memo

2. You wouldn't answer when I asked how many illegal aliens were residing in the nation

3. You couldn't field an answer when I asked if any illegal aliens voted in response to Obama's telling them to do so.

4. Did I leave any pertinent facts from today's discussion out?

5. Just to cover another important issues of the day...
Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

They can also register to vote in too many of them

So that’s how Donnie won, huh? Russian visitors voted in a bunch of swing states like Wisconsin...some people say.

That's all you got?... i personally know many people who are registered voters and not citizens..you good with that?

"There is no party."

Let's check:

Let's review....
1. You couldn't find a single error in 17 items I reviewed from the Memo

2. You wouldn't answer when I asked how many illegal aliens were residing in the nation

3. You couldn't field an answer when I asked if any illegal aliens voted in response to Obama's telling them to do so.

4. Did I leave any pertinent facts from today's discussion out?

5. Just to cover another important issues of the day...
Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

She doesn't have an answer, only stupid, brain dead reply:rolleyes:

So Trump gets a pass for purposefully leaking classified info because he's just a n00b.

But this one's for you.

In another 25 years, Liberals will be the dominant political structure in the country. It will be a minority majority population.

And there won't be any superheros flying out of comic books to save you from a a new voting population that will be deciding how your life goes right up until the end of it.

Rattle around between your ears for a moment.

So Trump gets a pass for purposefully leaking classified info because he's just a n00b.

I don't know what they're going to do when the reality of the situation comes to the front.

If they think marching in the streets with tiki torches and confederate flags is going to do it, they're in for a rude awakening.

I honestly feel sorry for the FBI trying to investigate Trump's thugs for security clearances. It must be one hell of a grueling task. Trump is a nihilist crook and he surrounds himself with nihilist crooks in his administration.

DVZyYY2XUAACe0p.jpg

Last edited:

When did he leak classified material ?

Forum List

Back