OMG!!!! Barry Manilow Is Gay!!!

When I was a young teen, I remember mom and I making big love googoo eyes when we heard him on the radio.
Later on, I was like... giving him the hairy eyeball of suspicion.
Mom never knew when anyone was gay, lol! For awhile she got hot under the collar over The Village People. I had to set her straight on those fellas too.

When I was a young teen, I remember mom and I making big love googoo eyes when we heard him on the radio.
Mom never knew when anyone was gay, lol! For awhile she got hot under the collar over The Village People. I had to set her straight on those fellas too.

Village People were just waaaaaay obvious

Not to my mom. She had zero percent gaydar!

Rock Hudson was a surprise. A lot of gals must have been crushed.

Barry Manilow, the 70s heartthrob for millions of middle-aged women, IS GAY!!!!
$@#%&^#%^^
I can't believe it!!!

3-Barry-Manilow-Getty.jpg.cf.jpg

Well, he sure fooled me.

barry-manilow-3.jpg

Drudge Report

Barry Manilow Reveals Why He Didn’t Come Out for Decades: I Thought I Would ‘Disappoint’ Fans If They Knew I Was Gay
people.com

Pop legend Barry Manilow opens up for the first time about coming out, finding love, and surviving showbiz for 50 years. Subscribe now for his exclusive untold story — only in PEOPLE.

For decades Barry Manilow gave the world timeless hits, while keeping his own world a total secret. Now at 73 years old, the music legend is opening up about his life, struggles and, for the first time, his sexuality.

singer-barry-manilow-poses-for-a-portrait-in-1983-in-los-angeles-picture-id450891754.cf.jpg

Barry says he's ready to take a chance again....

Here's a video with a pic of Barry and some guy on the beach. Well sorry......just a bunch of straight couples......* boring*

I sense a modicum of sarcasm in your post.
It's my superpower.

Yeah that was wicked. I thought a couple of my aunts and their friends were gonna fling themselves off the roofs

Jim Nabers wasn't.

ff54c154-8f53-3567-9e63-4f90c6968851

0001561_10.jpeg.cf.jpg

Lbt22Cb.png.cf.png

Surprise...Surprise.....Surprise!!!!

$@#%&^#%^^
I can't believe it!!!

Well, he sure fooled me.

barry-manilow-3.jpg

Drudge Report

Barry Manilow Reveals Why He Didn’t Come Out for Decades: I Thought I Would ‘Disappoint’ Fans If They Knew I Was Gay
people.com

Pop legend Barry Manilow opens up for the first time about coming out, finding love, and surviving showbiz for 50 years. Subscribe now for his exclusive untold story — only in PEOPLE.

For decades Barry Manilow gave the world timeless hits, while keeping his own world a total secret. Now at 73 years old, the music legend is opening up about his life, struggles and, for the first time, his sexuality.

singer-barry-manilow-poses-for-a-portrait-in-1983-in-los-angeles-picture-id450891754.cf.jpg

Here's a video with a pic of Barry and some guy on the beach. Well sorry......just a bunch of straight couples......* boring*

Then who the Hell was Mandy?!

$@#%&^#%^^
I can't believe it!!!

Well, he sure fooled me.

barry-manilow-3.jpg

Drudge Report

people.com

Then who the Hell was Mandy?!

Mandy is a dog. Never mind. Apparently that was an "urban myth".

Last edited:
Color me shocked.....not really

I am shocked----he was such a cute boy

Meh, I always figured he was a nancy

sheeeeesh------I HAD NO IDEA-------does anyone else know?
Most of Hollywood is gay.
Why else would they support Democrats?

Maybe they like civilization, science advancements, cures to help fight cancer and so much more....

Democrats support gays as it is simply the right thing to do....More freedom.

Homosexuality is such a total non-issue for me, I have a hard time even wrapping my head around the perspective of someone outraged or threatened by it. Knuckle-dragger thinking, in any case.

List of people still in the closet

1. Al Gore
  2. Barack Obama
  3. Hillary Clinton
  4. John Travolta
  5. Tom Cruise
  6. Will Smith
  7. Leo Decaprio
  8. Elijah Wood
  9. Hayden Christiansen
  10. Kevin Spacey
11. USMB poster mudwhistle

He even has a black beard and everything.

*Fixed*

Forum List

Back