Americans of African Descent Re-electing Donald Trump

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Greetings. If Donald Trump wants to increase the number of African Americans supporting him, he should consider addressing our Nation's potentially life scarring THUGLIFE Child Care Public Health Crisis that for decades has been impeding far too many American kids of African from enjoying a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy childhood upbringing all kids NEED to experience during an extremely critical period childhood development.

Of course doing so would further alienate many American women of African descent, especially women populating our Nation's Female dominated, Child Neglecting, No Snitching, SEGREGATION minded, Intra-Racial Discrimination and HATE practicing ProBlack community.

However, I sincerely believe there are many American men of African descent who would like to witness America's large population of emotionally troubled African American girls and women Called Out for all the damage their SELFISHNESS and immaturity has done to young African American boys and teens.

I am not talking nonsense.

Keep in mind, reliable data reveals American children of African descent experience our Nation's highest REPORTED rate of Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment.

Secondly, there has to be a reason why during the 60s-70s Stevie Wonder and virtually all of his musically gifted peers composed timeless, family friendly music adoring, praising, honoring, wooing, loving and respecting women...

...yet in the 80s American recording artists like child abuse/neglect victims Shawn Carter, Nasir Jones, Curtis Jackson and the late Christopher Wallace, as well as untold numbers of their urban truth-teller peers began composing music hatefully denigrating women as less than human b!t©hes and hoes undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

Also, keep in mind there is a darn good reason Childhood Trauma (ACEs) and Gun Violence Homicide victim Tupac Shakur created, and tattooed in bold letters across his once neglected, hungry "hurting" belly, his often misinterpreted, much ignored "THUGLIFE" Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment *AWARENESS PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement.

THUGLIFE = The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everybody ~Tupac Shakur

While I believe most men love their mothers, I also believe there are many men SILENTLY questioning why their mothers chose to introduce them to a traumatic childhood upbringing fraught with Struggles, Pain, Hardships, Uncertainty, Depression, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment and FEAR.

Unfortunately, fear of being ostracized as a c^^n, sellout, traitor or Uncle Tom is preventing men from speaking up and condemning the ratchet maternal behaviors that THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, impeded or prevented them from enjoying a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy childhood upbringing.

I believe if Donald Trump addressed and offered solutions for ending our Nation's unhealthy generational Culture of AA Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment, many men and even some women would SILENTLY support him with their vote.

If Donald Trump is looking for solutions, all he has to do is seek the counsel of California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP and Early Brain Child Development (EBCD) scientist Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD.

Sadly, if a Democrat is elected president, there is no doubt untold numbers of perfectly healthy newborn will continue being nurtured and socialized by a population of girls and women who President and Mrs. Michelle Obama friends or White House guests hatefully denigrate as less than human creature and hoes or whores unworthy of being treated with basic human respect.

Yup, that is what I believe.

ER3TiHxWAAA7a2u.jpeg

ENigAsdW4AAzECI.jpeg

lets-raise-children.png

☮️♥️

Last edited:
Greetings. If Donald Trump wants to increase the number of African Americans supporting him, he should consider addressing our Nation's potentially life scarring THUGLIFE Child Care Public Health Crisis that for decades has been impeding far too many American kids of African from enjoying a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy childhood upbringing all kids NEED to experience during an extremely critical period childhood development.

Of course doing so would further alienate many American women of African descent, especially women populating our Nation's Female dominated, Child Neglecting, No Snitching, SEGREGATION minded, Intra-Racial Discrimination and HATE practicing ProBlack community.

However, I sincerely believe there are many American men of African descent who would like to witness America's large population of emotionally troubled African American girls and women Called Out for all the damage their SELFISHNESS and immaturity has done to young African American boys and teens.

I am not talking nonsense.

Keep in mind, reliable data reveals American children of African descent experience our Nation's highest REPORTED rate of Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment.

Secondly, there has to be a reason why during the 60s-70s Stevie Wonder and virtually all of his musically gifted peers composed timeless, family friendly music adoring, praising, honoring, wooing, loving and respecting women...

...yet in the 80s American recording artists like child abuse/neglect victims Shawn Carter, Nasir Jones, Curtis Jackson and the late Christopher Wallace, as well as untold numbers of their urban truth-teller peers began composing music hatefully denigrating women as less than human b!t©hes and hoes undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

Also, keep in mind there is a darn good reason Childhood Trauma (ACEs) and Gun Violence Homicide victim Tupac Shakur created, and tattooed in bold letters across his once neglected, hungry "hurting" belly, his often misinterpreted, much ignored "THUGLIFE" Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment *AWARENESS PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement.

THUGLIFE = The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everybody ~Tupac Shakur

While I believe most men love their mothers, I also believe there are many men SILENTLY questioning why their mothers chose to introduce them to a traumatic childhood upbringing fraught with Struggles, Pain, Hardships, Uncertainty, Depression, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment and FEAR.

Unfortunately, fear of being ostracized as a c^^n, sellout, traitor or Uncle Tom is preventing men from speaking up and condemning the ratchet maternal behaviors that THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, impeded or prevented them from enjoying a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy childhood upbringing.

I believe if Donald Trump addressed and offered solutions for ending our Nation's unhealthy generational Culture of AA Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment, many men and even some women would SILENTLY support him with their vote.

If Donald Trump is looking for solutions, all he has to do is seek the counsel of California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP and Early Brain Child Development (EBCD) scientist Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD.

Sadly, if a Democrat is elected president, there is no doubt untold numbers of perfectly healthy newborn will continue being nurtured and socialized by a population of girls and women who President and Mrs. Michelle Obama friends or White House guests hatefully denigrate as less than human creature and hoes or whores unworthy of being treated with basic human respect.

Yup, that is what I believe.

View attachment 376001
View attachment 376004
View attachment 376006

☮♥
Bless you! I adore your posts

Avery will be sorely disappointed.

Why do you think the bed wetters are still dedicated to the Covid hysteria? Now we're into the "Mu" strain or some shit? Apparently the "Delta variant" didn't create enough terror, but at least they got enough blithering imbeciles still wearing fuckin masks everywhere they go.

Assholes...

Rest assured the leftist elite will be harping on Covid for as long as it takes to keep their mail in ballot fraud effective.

So Tupac is now speaking at Trump cult rallies, even though he died 25 years ago.

This proves that Trump must be the messiah, given that he can raise the dead.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back