Oh shit Barry Manilow has been sidelined !!!!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is the second shocking story from Manilow this year!! Earlier, we found out he's gay !!
( I know, I could barely believe it too )

By the way, how do you sprain your vocal chords ? Think about that for a minute.

Barry Manilow Cancels Shows ‘on Doctor’s Orders’ due to Sprained Vocal Chords

Singer Barry Manilow has cancelled two concerts in Los Angeles and Chicago due to sprained vocal chords, according to a statement posted on his Facebook Page.

The "Can't Smile Without You" singer, 73, was due to play at The Forum in Los Angeles and Allstate Arena in Chicago this week but was forced to cancel both shows "on doctor's orders."

The statement confirmed that the concerts would be rescheduled and that tickets issued for the original dates would be honored.

Barry Manilow cancels concerts "on doctor's orders"

Last edited:
This is the second shocking story from Manilow this year!! Earlier, we found out he's gay !!

By the way, how do you sprain your vocal chords ? Think about that for a minute.

I choose not to. :ack-1:

Singer Barry Manilow has cancelled two concerts in Los Angeles and Chicago due to sprained vocal chords, according to a statement posted on his Facebook Page.

The "Can't Smile Without You" singer, 73, was due to play at The Forum in Los Angeles and Allstate Arena in Chicago this week but was forced to cancel both shows "on doctor's orders."

The statement confirmed that the concerts would be rescheduled and that tickets issued for the original dates would be honored.

Praise Jeebus.

Hmm, sprained vocal chords huh. I have never tried it, but I suppose one way to strain your vocal chords is to repeatedly shove something in and out of your mouth in such a way that it continually strikes your vocal chords. Maybe that's what happen.

Hmm, sprained vocal chords huh. I have never tried it, but I suppose one way to strain your vocal chords is to repeatedly shove something in and out of your mouth in such a way that it continually strikes your vocal chords. Maybe that's what happen.
^ The rule remains unbroken

Of the overhyped, MSM jew performers, he was a very talented homo IMO. Songs were corney but much better than vocalist than Barbara Steisand and Bob Dylan obviously.

You strain your vocal cords by trying to sing like you did in your 20's and 30's when you are in your 70's.

I'll just leave this here....

latest

And what on earth would Barry Manilow be putting in his mouth that could do such a thing?

I'm still surprised Barry was surprised people weren't surprised to learn he's gay. Gee, Barry, prancing around on stage in Liberace-like garb won't get folks wondering at all, huh?

Well, rest up little tulip. Your fans await your return.

Forum List

Back