OMG!!!! Barry Manilow Is Gay!!!

Barry Manilow, the 70s heartthrob for millions of middle-aged women, IS GAY!!!!
$@#%&^#%^^
I can't believe it!!!

3-Barry-Manilow-Getty.jpg.cf.jpg

Well, he sure fooled me.

barry-manilow-3.jpg

Drudge Report

Barry Manilow Reveals Why He Didn’t Come Out for Decades: I Thought I Would ‘Disappoint’ Fans If They Knew I Was Gay
people.com

Pop legend Barry Manilow opens up for the first time about coming out, finding love, and surviving showbiz for 50 years. Subscribe now for his exclusive untold story — only in PEOPLE.

For decades Barry Manilow gave the world timeless hits, while keeping his own world a total secret. Now at 73 years old, the music legend is opening up about his life, struggles and, for the first time, his sexuality.

singer-barry-manilow-poses-for-a-portrait-in-1983-in-los-angeles-picture-id450891754.cf.jpg

Barry says he's ready to take a chance again....

Here's a video with a pic of Barry and some guy on the beach. Well sorry......just a bunch of straight couples......* boring*

Then who the Hell was Mandy?!

Dunno, but now we know why he sent her away.

Color me shocked.....not really

I agree.

He was one of my favorite singers back in the 70's and I always knew the guy was gay.

Who cares. He's a great singer and song writer. Being gay has nothing to do with that at all.

I agree and same with Liberace or Jim Nabors. Nabors was a dumbshit in his acting roles, but have you ever heard that man sing??????

I agree.

He was one of my favorite singers back in the 70's and I always knew the guy was gay.

Who cares. He's a great singer and song writer. Being gay has nothing to do with that at all.

I agree and same with Liberace or Jim Nabors. Nabors was a dumbshit in his acting roles, but have you ever heard that man sing??????

Nabors sang at the Indianapolis 500 for years, Back Home Again In Indiana, beautiful voice

I agree.

Yup and he has one awesome voice and he was a helluva businessman.

He's 82 now and married his long time partner.

Is he gay or trying to jump start a career with a new fan base or sell a bio ? WTF has Manilow been doing since the last time he had a hit ?

I agree.

Yup and he has one awesome voice and he was a helluva businessman.

He's 82 now and married his long time partner.

Really? For some reason I thought he had passed a few years ago :dunno:

What matters in this story is that RWNJs are so insecure in their own sexuality that they must make others miserable in theirs.

Leave people alone. Let them marry whom they please. Loving is good. Being loved is a good thing. You RWNJs would benefit from a lot more of it.

MYOB and quit working so hard to be SO OFFENDED about things that are none of your business.

What matters in this story is that RWNJs are so insecure in their own sexuality that they must make others miserable in theirs.

Leave people alone. Let them marry whom they please. Loving is good. Being loved is a good thing. You RWNJs would benefit from a lot more of it.

MYOB and quit working so hard to be SO OFFENDED about things that are none of your business.

List of people still in the closet

1. Al Gore
  2. Barack Obama
  3. Hillary Clinton
  4. John Travolta
  5. Tom Cruise
  6. Will Smith
  7. Leo Decaprio
  8. Elijah Wood
  9. Hayden Christiansen
  10. Kevin Spacey

So I'm reading about survival of the fittest according to Darwin. It means whether you can pass on your genes or not. Do gays pass on their genes?

From Britannica:
"The individuals that are best equipped to survive and reproduce perpetuate the highest frequency of genes to descendant populations. This is the principle known colloquially as “survival of the fittest,” where fitness denotes an individual’s overall ability to pass copies of his genes on to successive generations. For example, a woman who rears six healthy offspring has greater fitness than one who rears just two."

1. Al Gore
  2. Barack Obama
  3. Hillary Clinton
  4. John Travolta
  5. Tom Cruise
  6. Will Smith
  7. Leo Decaprio
  8. Elijah Wood
  9. Hayden Christiansen
  10. Kevin Spacey

So I'm reading about survival of the fittest according to Darwin. It means whether you can pass on your genes or not. Do gays pass on their genes?

From Britannica:
"The individuals that are best equipped to survive and reproduce perpetuate the highest frequency of genes to descendant populations. This is the principle known colloquially as “survival of the fittest,” where fitness denotes an individual’s overall ability to pass copies of his genes on to successive generations. For example, a woman who rears six healthy offspring has greater fitness than one who rears just two."
My God, you're ignorant.

1. Al Gore
  2. Barack Obama
  3. Hillary Clinton
  4. John Travolta
  5. Tom Cruise
  6. Will Smith
  7. Leo Decaprio
  8. Elijah Wood
  9. Hayden Christiansen
  10. Kevin Spacey

From Britannica:
No.....the one who rears two probably isn't a catholic.
Yah-no.....if Homosexuality was in our DNA they would have been wiped out a long time ago.

Forum List

Back