Omarosa is so desperate for attention, that she recorded and released her firing

Omarosa is a publicity seeking loser—just like the blob.

Trump hired her…4 times.

What does that say about him?

It proves he is loyal. It doesn't mean she wasn't good at her job performance, but she never seemed trustworthy, seemed shifty and self serving anytime I heard her speak, always seemed to have a hidden agenda. I'm sorry she was what she appeared, I'm glad my spider senses are strong though.

Trump butted heads with her long before he was president, I suppose he assumed she would be committed to the success of the nation, he was wrong. It happens. It will happen again.

It proves he’s an unqualified moron.

And this is the guy you folks trust to “read” Putin and Kim Jong Un? He couldn’t figure out Omarosa was a bubble headed moron when it was blatantly clear from every interview, every television show, likely their production meetings etc…but you trust him in negotiations with Putin and Kim?

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

What documents are signed by the staff prior to entering the White house? hmmm???????

Me thinks Omarosa is in deep s**t.

She should have known better.

To record secret conversations in the Situation Room is a threat to National Security. As simple as that.

I she broke federal law, she should be prosecuted. Period.

Trump hired her…4 times.

Trump on one hand hires her four times and gives her a $170,000 taxpayer funded job

Then he tells us she has always been a lowlife

Of course, what also is an unasked question by Trump supporters….

What was this reality star who had zero business being hired to start with doing in the situation room to start with? It sort of pulls the curtain back on the administration and how brazenly unqualified they are as a group.
So Trump was wrong for giving a chance to a regular person, so to speak. Nope he did the right thing, but some people can't adapt to the big show...……………...
He should have had better judgment than that. That stupid witch was an absolute deranged loser on that show.
Yea but he gave her a chance, we all need this at some point

If you want to find fault with any of Trump's decisions it would be his hiring of this racist bimbo.

Donald Trump wasn’t the first person to fire Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, the combative “Apprentice” contestant who makes a heralded return to the NBC reality show on Thursday, the next-to-last episode of the ratings hit.

According to the new issue of PEOPLE, the former political appointee — who spoke glowingly of her White House days — was banished from four jobs in two years with the Clinton administration.

At her last one, “she was asked to leave as quickly as possible, she was so disruptive,” says Cheryl Shavers, the former Under Secretary for Technology at the Commerce Department, where Omarosa worked several weeks in 2000. “One woman wanted to slug her.”

Manigault-Stallworth, 30, was also bounced from a previous position at Commerce, says another former administration official, “because she couldn’t get along with people.”

Omarosa's Long History of Being Fired - People April 08, 2004

Just another attention whore. I hope they go after her based on breaking confidentiality agreement, or national security issue.

Donald Trump wasn’t the first person to fire Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, the combative “Apprentice” contestant who makes a heralded return to the NBC reality show on Thursday, the next-to-last episode of the ratings hit.

According to the new issue of PEOPLE, the former political appointee — who spoke glowingly of her White House days — was banished from four jobs in two years with the Clinton administration.

At her last one, “she was asked to leave as quickly as possible, she was so disruptive,” says Cheryl Shavers, the former Under Secretary for Technology at the Commerce Department, where Omarosa worked several weeks in 2000. “One woman wanted to slug her.”

Manigault-Stallworth, 30, was also bounced from a previous position at Commerce, says another former administration official, “because she couldn’t get along with people.”

Just another attention whore. I hope they go after her based on breaking confidentiality agreement, or national security issue.

They cant go after her because Hillary signed the same agreement

Yet Trump hired her. No way to get around it.

Trump hired her…4 times.

Trump on one hand hires her four times and gives her a $170,000 taxpayer funded job

Then he tells us she has always been a lowlife

According to the blob, his HHS secretary (Carson) has the mentality of a child molester and his Energy Secretary (Perry) wears eye glasses to try to look smart.

Trump likens Carson's 'pathology' to that of a child molester - CNNPolitics

Trump: Rick Perry 'Put On Glasses So People Think He's Smart'

So it’s no surprise.

If he were not President...it would be comical. That he is just makes it a perversely funny episode

Yet Trump hired her. No way to get around it.

Giving someone an opportunity is seldom wrong

Sorry bout that,

1. Arrest and perp walk in bracelets, hands and feet.
  2. She broke the law recording her getting fired then broadcast it too!
  3. Yesh she is going to jail!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

She has to be a closet liberal based on the fact that she engaged in illegal taping of conversations.... :p

Jesus, most people would want to forget this, but this bimbo actually thinks that she was too good to be fired and that she can get another 15 seconds of fame by releasing a recording of her ass getting canned.

Ex-Trump aide Omarosa releases recording of White House firing

What a lowlife...……………….Please quote me

She could be in serious trouble if the administration wants to take action. The secret taping in the White House Situation Room, a space where no recording devices are supposed to be used, is a definite no-no
That is what the dems want, all Trump has to do is nothing, as this bimbo is crucifying herself, no need for the White House to intervene
Yeah....like THAT's gonna happen.....:71:

Forum List

Back