Omar listen up, how to to turn a Trump tweet into pure gold!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

Should you run for re election.......I would take those "send her back" racist chants and use it as background cheers in your campaign and to add insult to injury, I would say, even Trump supporters want me back in Washington, just listen.....and then play that send her back shit in their face...girl, this would be the perfect fuck you to these racist rednecks Turn that shit around on they white ass ho's and keep it moving!!

So in between screaming “racist” why don’t you tell us if you think Omar lied when she said the US killed thousands of her Somali countrymen?

Should you run for re election.......I would take those "send her back" racist chants and use it as background cheers in your campaign and to add insult to injury, I would say, even Trump supporters want me back in Washington, just listen.....and then play that send her back shit in their face...girl, this would be the perfect fuck you to these racist rednecks Turn that shit around on they white ass ho's and keep it moving!!

Cool. The people who chanted Send Her Back will see it as an ad endorsing Donald Trump. Hillary made this mistake. Other than her Approval message at the end, a great mant of her anti-trump ads ended up looking like pro-Trump ads because she emphasized footage that was the core of his message.

If she had lied on her visa application. That is a government document. That she can be kicked out of this country or arrested.

This misrepresentation is discovered, and you are denied the green card and placed in deportation (removal) proceedings. What Happens If You Lie on an Immigration Application

That is a very good idea. Send it to Ms. Omar.

Lol
Boy,
She represents urban America very well... that she does

You are one of the few people who is more ignrant than the Somali skank, so perhaps your adice might not be heeded. Just sayin'.

how do the words "send her back..." get "racist"? to what race do they refer?
Omar was the one that was doing all of the complaining, how terrible this country is. And if a group of ten ducks comes up to you? And two out ten starts quacking into your ears. Most likely, you'll swat all of them to go away. But anyway. They turning everything away from Omar lying on her application. And if she gets deported. That they'll say that Pres.Trump is a racist for deporting Omar for no reason at all. And so they are going to keep on drowning out real stories about them with lies.

That is a very good idea. Send it to Ms. Omar.

I agree. Let her play it over and over in her ads.

So in between screaming “racist” why don’t you tell us if you think Omar lied when she said the US killed thousands of her Somali countrymen?
Bill Clinton killed alot of Somalis.
When I was in Mogadishu everything was fine. It was a humanitarian mission. Then Bill Clinton took over and they took away their guns and put them in UN armories. The UN command led by Pakistanis allowed them to have their guns back, but didn't tell us. Then we pulled a surprise inspection and discovered the weapons were gone. For that entire day the locals shot at us. Later Bill Clinton declared war on Aideed and murdered a couple of hundred clan leaders who were trying to sue for peace. From then on the entire city was hostile to foreign peacekeepers and humanitarian aide workers. This eventually led to Blackhawk Down on October 3rd 1993.

how do the words "send her back..." get "racist"? to what race do they refer?

They aren't racist anymore than the tweets were.

The Op never bothered to read the tweets. Trump never mentioned any names. The squad outed themselves.

Send her back isn't racist at all.

When I was in Mogadishu everything was fine. It was a humanitarian mission. Then Bill Clinton took over and they took away their guns and put them in UN armories. The UN command led by Pakistanis allowed them to have their guns back, but didn't tell us. Then we pulled a surprise inspection and discovered the weapons were gone. For that entire day the locals shot at us. Later Bill Clinton declared war on Aideed and murdered a couple of hundred clan leaders who were trying to sue for peace. From then on the entire city was hostile to foreign peacekeepers and humanitarian aide workers. This eventually led to Blackhawk Down on October 3rd 1993.

so who killed whom? for the record----think of the ""CULTURE"" taking away their guns--------KAFFIRIN TAKING THEIR GUNS is a crime against ALLAH

so who killed whom? for the record----think of the ""CULTURE"" taking away their guns--------KAFFIRIN TAKING THEIR GUNS is a crime against ALLAH
Clinton started it.

Clinton started it.

by taking away their guns? A note of interest----a very important point of SHARIAH LAW is that kaffirin cannot own or use weapons. When muslims
rule kaffirin are COMPLTELY DISARMED ------that includes swords and daggers
and the vehicles of war-----camels and horses. Muslims consider being unarmed
tantamount to NUDITY -----they are very sensitive about their array of decorative
daggers and, more lately, belts of guns and grenades. If the minions of
Clinton disarmed the MUSLIMS <gasp> he INSULTED ALLAH in the name of
the Christians and Jews. No wonder Omar is pissed

She is a tax cheat, she really fits in with Congress and continues them to poll low numbers!

Forum List

Back