Iran at it again

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
That's right you can always believe the Iranians.
Last week on a TV interview Iranian's representative claimed that the oil tanker Iran seized was broken down and needed a tow. Later in the week the mullahs claimed the tanker was seized b/c it was smuggling oil.
Someone was lying.
Now Iran claims the drone the USS Boxer shot down was actually a US drone.
Is it any wonder there's an old saying about Persian rug dealers?
Tehran dismisses US claim of destroying Iranian drone
This is a Yahoo news story so you know who the Yahoo execs/Trump haters/US haters believe.

If you are in Iran be out of the country by midnight Sunday night, just to be safe.

Big storm coming.

Iran is asking for it.

Nah! Trumpy is a pussy just talk. I doubt it if he does anything. Because if he dropped just one bomb in Iran. The whole ME will turn in to a hell that this orange clown cannot stop. Iran is not a weakling country compared to Iraq, Afghanistan or Kuwait.

Remember Trump created this crisis.

Iran is asking for it.

Nah! Trumpy is a pussy just talk. I doubt it if he does anything. Because if he dropped just one bomb in Iran. The whole ME will turn in to a hell that this orange clown cannot stop. Iran is not a weakling country compared to Iraq, Afghanistan or Kuwait.

No, Iran created these multiple crises forty years ago.
Keep up.

Iran is asking for it.

Lol
Iran was not living up to their end of the bargain… Dumbass

Typical Obama deal...

Last week on a TV interview Iranian's representative claimed that the oil tanker Iran seized was broken down and needed a tow. Later in the week the mullahs claimed the tanker was seized b/c it was smuggling oil.
Someone was lying.
This is a Yahoo news story so you know who the Yahoo execs/Trump haters/US haters believe.
Someone was lying.
of course as a brainwashed GOP ignoramus you have no idea what you're talking about. Yahoo is not a news agency it just organizes stories from all different viewpoints, not just GOP propaganda. 2,260. Website. AFP.com. Agence France-Presse (AFP) is an international news agency headquartered in Paris, France. Founded in 1835 as Agence Havas, it is the world's oldestnews agency, and is the third largest newsagency in the modern world after the Associated Press (AP) and Reuters. And I trust them more than our crappie news agencies in America. Even ABC CBS NBC CNN etc now seem to go along with GOP hi myhysteria against Iran and Iraq etc etc Venezuela.

Last edited:
Iran is asking for it.

Lol

Typical Obama deal...
Total baloney of course. Only the garbage GOP propaganda machine and its parrot the orange clown say that.

Iran is asking for it.

Lol

Typical Obama deal...

Do you have any proof of that? Or the same like your lying Orange Clown?

Forum List

Back