Oliver North & the NRA

Maybe. I'm not sure he has enough "fire" in his personality. Charton Heston was da bomb imo.

People haven't figured out yet tho that Gun Control is really the same old Democrat segregation scam against blacks and women who will ultimately be affected the most.

Democrats ALWAYS want people whom they intend to enslave to be weak and helpless.

Lt. Col. Oliver North to become NRA president, organization says

th

The Irony is thick with this one! Reagan's 'perfect little soldier' --still repping weapons!

Shall we stroll down memory lane?

Oliver North - Wikipedia
He wasn't the one who thought up selling weapons to Iran. He just spent the money on what he thought was a good cause. Who DID think up selling the weapons to Iran? Did we ever find out?

I can't believe they picked North.

Is there a better person for the job? I am sure there is always someone better... Just what does a President of the NRA do? Makes speeches that someone else writes, eats rubber chicken dinners and has their photo taken a whole shitload... This jarhead is more than qualified to be a figurehead... Someone else will be doing the heavy lifting... He is being rewarded for service above and beyond the call of duty...

I personally don't think they could find a better man to lead this Org...

www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/07/lt-col-oliver-north-to-become-nra-president-organization-says.html
Oh, shit. I got all excited thinking LaPierre had stepped down.
Oh well. Col. North will do alright, but I hope he finds a way to get rid of Wayne and Chris. What a noxious combo to sell gun safety to this country.

Nah. LaPierre runs the show. The president gives speeches and stuff.

Neither of the other two are going anywhere. :113:

www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/07/lt-col-oliver-north-to-become-nra-president-organization-says.html
Oh well. Col. North will do alright, but I hope he finds a way to get rid of Wayne and Chris. What a noxious combo to sell gun safety to this country.

Disappointing.

Disappointing.

Nah. They've done a great job.

I hope so. I dont mind wayne but this guy? :death:

Forum List

Back