Oldy but goodie. Remember this one?

That's Caren Turner. Former democrat County commissioner.

Some may ask where the term "Karen" came from. Well, there you go. This is it. Different spelling of Caren....

Look at their pathetic arrogance. Their pure pride. Berating officers. Using do you know who I am card.

I don't really know anything about it but I was wondering if this really is the source of the definition of a Karen or if you are just posting as a general post.

That's Caren Turner. Former democrat County commissioner.

Some may ask where the term "Karen" came from. Well, there you go. This is it. Different spelling of Caren....

Look at their pathetic arrogance. Their pure pride. Berating officers. Using do you know who I am card.

Do you know who I am?
I am personal friends with the mayor

The cops treated her so much worse because of her attitude

I don't really know anything about it but I was wondering if this really is the source of the definition of a Karen or if you are just posting as a general post.
I saw somewhere once that this is the original. However, I've also heard it originates from Karen in Goodfellas.

I saw somewhere once that this is the original. However, I've also heard it originates from Karen in Goodfellas.

I thought "Karen" trended after the white liberal woman walking her dog called the cops on black man in the park?

I thought "Karen" trended after the white liberal woman walking her dog called the cops on black man in the park?

That woman's name is Amy Cooper. And that was from two years ago. I think that Caren pull over rant was from4 years ago or so.

Forum List

Back