Oldest Hebrew Mention Of Jerusalem

Humanity really first began to go off the rails toward where it is today with the invention of the concept of a male dominator god, inherent to the three major religions vomited up in the middle east. Spirituality is about responsibility, to the earth, your ancestors, your descendants. Religion is about guilt, sin, and blame; it is an authoritarian system and you’re f’ed just for getting here (original sin). So you must submit to the male dominator god and/or his representatives here on earth. And of course “god’s” chosen people are to have dominion over the earth and all other living things, including other human beings. And war must be waged for their souls. What a fuggin racket.

Humanity really first began to go off the rails toward where it is today with the invention of the concept of a male dominator god, inherent to the three major religions vomited up in the middle east. Spirituality is about responsibility, to the earth, your ancestors, your descendants. Religion is about guilt, sin, and blame; it is an authoritarian system and you’re f’ed just for getting here (original sin). So you must submit to the male dominator god and/or his representatives here on earth. And of course “god’s” chosen people are to have dominion over the earth and all other living things, including other human beings. And war must be waged for their souls. What a fuggin racket.

Off topic ramblings because the hate sites have no reply to the subject matter.

Who is it claims the world belongs to them if only they can take it by force and conversion ?

Who is it claims the world belongs to them if only they can take it by force and conversion ?

Who actually did it with colonialism?

ya, I know what ya mean. I get madder than hell at the golfing gods. damn em.

I'd always figured you for deep.

I'm pretty good at golf so I learned to only count to 5.

Humanity rejoices with you.

I am a 100% supporter of Israel. Does that count?

I am a 100% supporter of Israel. Does that count?

Ask your god.

>>
the text says: [me-a]mat. ha-melekh. me-Naʽartah. nevelim. yi’in. Yerushalima. (“From the king’s maidservant, from Naʽarat, jars of wine, to Jerusalem.”)
<<
it is between 2,500 and 2,800 years old

>>
the text says: [me-a]mat. ha-melekh. me-Naʽartah. nevelim. yi’in. Yerushalima. (“From the king’s maidservant, from Naʽarat, jars of wine, to Jerusalem.”)
<<
it is between 2,500 and 2,800 years old

Yes but what about the ancient Palestinian Arabic claims to Jerusalem from antiquity? Golly gee, is it actually possible Israel IS NOT stealing or occupying "Palestinian Land."?

Correct it was the arab muslims who took most of the civilised world until the indigenous rose up and kicked them out. Just waiting for them to claim that mo'mad flew to America and parked his ass on the White House lawn and claimed it for islam

Correct it was the arab muslims who took most of the civilised world until the indigenous rose up and kicked them out. Just waiting for them to claim that mo'mad flew to America and parked his ass on the White House lawn and claimed it for islam

Sure mac, sure.

The thumb-sized ivory pomegranate measuring 44 millimetres (1.7 in) in height, bears an ancient Hebrew inscription that reads, depending on the point chosen as the beginning in the circular inscription, "Belonging to the Temple [literally 'house'] of ---h, holy to the priests" or "Sacred donation for the priests of [or 'in'] the Temple [literally 'house'] of ---h". It was once believed by some scholars to have adorned a sceptre used by the high priest in Solomon's Temple. Its origin is unknown as it appeared on the antiquities market anonymously in 1979 and was smuggled out of Israel and sold to an anonymous collector in France. Based on authentication by Israel’s then leading epigrapher, Professor Nahman Avigad of Hebrew University,[2]the Israel Museum in Jerusalem purchased it from the collector for the sum of $550,000 in 1988. It was considered the most important item of biblical antiquities in the Israel Museum’s collection.[3]

In 2004, the Investigative Committee of Israel alleged it was a part of an antiquities fraud and was involved with other suspected archaeological forgeries such as the Jehoash Inscription. This resulted in a major investigation by the committee which determined that the artifact dated back to the 14th or 13th century B.C. and that the inscription was a modern forgery. Professor Aaron Demsky claims that there is an 80 percent certainty that the inscription is a forgery
Ivory pomegranate - Wikipedia

If it's an unpaid bill, then yes that might suggest jews lived in jerusalem

And what is the oldest mention of Jerusalem, not al quds, in islamic literature then ?

NOT MENTIONED ONCE IN THE KORAN OR HADITHS, UNLESS THE MOSQUE ON THE ROAD TO MEDINA IS JERUSALEM ?

Forum List

Back