Israeli Expertise Throughout The World

Israel expertise around the world? that = starting wars with other countries and murdering innocent civilans as paid shills like you are very much aware of.:asshole:

Israel expertise around the world? that = starting wars with other countries and murdering innocent civilans as paid shills like you are very much aware of.:asshole:

OMG! I didn't know that. Please educate us with documented facts. 'Atta boy!

No one cares about Israel except their genocide of the Palestinians and their interference in the US, and yes instigating wars.

No one cares about Israel except their genocide of the Palestinians and their interference in the US, and yes instigating wars.

OUTSTANDING POINT! Penelope has a very fine brain. And if you don't believe me just ask any Pali supporter.

Now listen up you Zionists! In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. Take that you Zionists.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

If that is so then why haven't the Jews been wiped out by superior forces, after all there are only just over 6 million in Israel and another 6 million in the rest of the world. Even Italy could manage to beat them if they decided to invade

He's just the old crackpot 9/11 Inside Job with a new screen name. You have to laugh at this troll and his nutty conspiracy theories.

He's just the old crackpot 9/11 Inside Job with a new screen name. You have to laugh at this troll and his nutty conspiracy theories.
America was attacked, and they told you who to blame, an good ol boy Hoss goes along with the propaganda

America was attacked, and they told you who to blame, an good ol boy Hoss goes along with the propaganda
And at the Friday sermon at the mosque following 9'11, your mullah told you to be sure to blame the Israelis and that you should not be too disappointed that you weren't chosen to take flying lessons so you could ram a plane into a building. Maybe next time they will allow you to blow up a train in Spain, and you can blame the Israelis for this.

And at the Friday sermon at the mosque following 9'11, your mullah told you to be sure to blame the Israelis and that you should not be too disappointed that you weren't chosen to take flying lessons so you could ram a plane into a building. Maybe next time they will allow you to blow up a train in Spain, and you can blame the Israelis for this.

Gosh i wonder why no Pali supporter is denying Israeli expertise sought all over the world?

Gosh i wonder why no Pali supporter is denying Israeli expertise sought all over the world?

So many threads about Israel's contributions to the world for better lives. Gosh I wonder why there no threads about Palestinian contributions.

Forum List

Back