Old school Liberal ideology still works in the Northeast among whites

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
In some regions predominantly inhabited by whites / "old school" legitimate Liberals Democratic policy still works.....BUT
What happens when a shit-ton of "other types" / classless humans are injected into these regions?
That's when the good folks of Vermont and the like will wake up one day thinking; "OH PHUCK! What have we done?"

In some regions predominantly inhabited by whites / "old school" legitimate Liberals Democratic policy still works.....BUT
What happens when a shit-ton of "other types" / classless humans are injected into these regions?
That's when the good folks of Vermont and the like will wake up one day thinking; "OH PHUCK! What have we done?"

Yep, Notice how the white Liberals flee from the poor urban Democrats.
Hollywood and the Press's liberal elites live in 99% white enclaves.

EXACTLY!

EXACTLY!
I think you are confusing race with social class ($). The poor, regardless of political leaning have a different set of values. I don't want to live next to an inner-city crack head any more than I want to live next to a redneck meth user.

EXACTLY!
I think you are confusing race with social class ($). The poor, regardless of political leaning have a different set of values. I don't want to live next to an inner-city crack head any more than I want to live next to a redneck meth user.

That is great, you are denouncing the Left Winger claim that middle class white flight is racist, TY

EXACTLY!

That is great, you are denouncing the Left Winger claim that middle class white flight is racist, TY
Since I don't know the Left Winger claim, your thanks are premature. Some white flight maybe race-based while other flight may not.

Where I live, the further north you go the richer the residents. Also the whiter. Is it racism? Economics (a legacy of racism)? Culture? All the above?

EXACTLY!

Since I don't know the Left Winger claim, your thanks are premature. Some white flight maybe race-based while other flight may not.

Where I live, the further north you go the richer the residents. Also the whiter. Is it racism? Economics (a legacy of racism)? Culture? All the above?

Democrats call it "racist white flight"

EXACTLY!

Well we can play word games all day and call it whatever makes some warm and fuzzy inside...at the end of the day the "darker" an area becomes the more of an absolute shithole it becomes. Bear in mind 1.3 in 10 whites ride the back of taxpayers while 4.5 in 10 Blacks and Hispanics are fed by .GOV...."social class?" Race? Whatever.
The point is Democratic policy seems to work okay in white areas and fails miserably in "dark" areas....coincidence?

"poor" urban democrats? :rofl:

I thought we were the elitists. make up your mind, dum dum

This is actually quite simple if you allow it to be.
Follow me here....you have the Liberal elitists or "puppet masters" at the top of the food chain that program the disgusting filthy cockroaches at the bottom.
The motive?
Access to TAXPAER CASH via welfare and .GOV subsidies....TA-DA!
Now before you pop off at the mouth...let that sink in and THINK!

EXACTLY!

Well we can play word games all day and call it whatever makes some warm and fuzzy inside...at the end of the day the "darker" an area becomes the more of an absolute shithole it becomes. Bear in mind 1.3 in 10 whites ride the back of taxpayers while 4.5 in 10 Blacks and Hispanics are fed by .GOV...."social class?" Race? Whatever.
The point is Democratic policy seems to work okay in white areas and fails miserably in "dark" areas....coincidence?
if you can ever take off your race blinders you might see there is a wider world out there.

Follow me here....you have the Liberal elitists or "puppet masters" at the top of the food chain that program the disgusting filthy cockroaches at the bottom.
The motive?

government subsidies and taxpayer cash are what go to red states.

the money you glom for your welfare checks comes from us... in NY, in California (which has the 6th largest economy in the world).

but it's so cute how you make up stuff. :thup:

The motive?

government subsidies and taxpayer cash are what go to red states.

the money you glom for your welfare checks comes from us... in NY, in California (which has the 6th largest economy in the world).

but it's so cute how you make up stuff. :thup:

Perfect, there you go proving just how programmed you really are.
Get out and explore a little....There's this website called google.com....don't be afraid to become truly enlightened. Here you go, you're welcome in advance. Please let me know if there's anything else I can teach you...I take great pride in exposing the ignorant and confused to facts.
California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.
However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state.

The urban Democrats make pretty much all the money for this country .

Not that you’d ever have the balls to go into a city, but if you did you’d find the urban areas are gentrified and very expensive .

The liberal elites use the poor to gain access to taxpayer money, toss the poor a few crumbs and keep the rest for themselves.

EXACTLY!

if you can ever take off your race blinders you might see there is a wider world out there.

Been there, done that....I shared your nobility and sentiment before I watched southern California become Mexifornia and turn to the disgusting shithole it is today. It didn't happen by coincidence...there's a clear common denominator, I'll let you quess what that is.

Somehow I think that it's your neighbors that are saying "OH PHUCK! What have we done?" whenever they look at the Classless human being that you are.

The urban Democrats make pretty much all the money for this country .

Not that you’d ever have the balls to go into a city, but if you did you’d find the urban areas are gentrified and very expensive .

Oh Timmy...here we go again.
Lets look at your LefTard model utopia Mexifornia. A perfect display of puppet masters and their puppets or elites and bottom feeders.
Silicon Valley and Hollyweird kicks ass and lives like kings while the rest in the state lives like human cockroaches? I mean, I thought "you people" hated inequality....no? But, but, but....this is different...right?
Allow this to sink in:
CA=12% of the national population..33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=14.5% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state..coincidence?
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state
Any questions? I'm willing to teach you more.

Somehow I think that it's your neighbors that are saying "OH PHUCK! What have we done?" whenever they look at the Classless human being that you are.

Haha...that's some clever shit Richard...awesome!
Care to add anything of value?
Feel free to just say your feelings are hurt because am dead right and on point. It's okay, you have permission.

Forum List

Back