Oklahoma REALLY doesn't want Women to have Abortions

killing unborn babies is now called terminating pregnancies?

it's not a baby any more than an egg is a chicken.

but if that's your opinion, fine... but you and your breatheren need to stop imposing YOUR OPINIONS on the rest of us.

So keep your harassment to yourself.... abortion is LEGAL... and the majority of people support the right to choose.

Sucks that you can't control everyone else's religious beliefs, eh?

You got to fill out more than that to qualify for many government programs.... the government gathers many pieces of information for statistics in man y ways and makes the results public...

If the government were posting that Woman X and Mary Q Public were getting abortions for 'the specific reasons', I would be against it... as it is now, this is not something that is objectionable
and when you fill out information for the government they also inform you have your rights and what the information will used for.

but if that's your opinion, fine... but you and your breatheren need to stop imposing YOUR OPINIONS on the rest of us.

So keep your harassment to yourself.... abortion is LEGAL... and the majority of people support the right to choose.

But a fertilized egg under development DOES have a chicken inside.. just as an unborn puppy is still a developing dog

Epic fail, Jill

Are you of the opinion that we should not have any laws? Because every law on the books is the impositions of someone's morals on other people.

Immie

But a fertilized egg under development DOES have a chicken inside.. just as an unborn puppy is still a developing dog

Epic fail, Jill

pooh! sorry... again, imposing your religious beliefs on other people is inapprorpiate.

I love how it's always the whiners who complain about government telling them to wear seatbelts who want government invading women's bodies.

you know, I respect the rights of people who oppose abortion to follow their conscience. my objection is to those people trying to impose their beliefs on me.

Also, it was never my intent to debate reproductive choice with a bunch of men who will never have to make such a decision but who like telilng women what to do. My only comment was on the inappropriateness of releasing medical information in order to foster harassment of facilities that provide abortion services.

Last edited:
Thanks for neg rep, sissy dave.

Please leave Maryland. We don't want you.

Instead of whining like a little punk, answer the mans challenge and back up your claims.

I oughta neg rep you just for whining!

I neg rep blatant misrepresentations and blatantly false claims and pure unabashed bullshit... he can whine all he wants

My opinions are my opinions. Legislatively, my opinions appear to have the prima facie strength of being correct. If you refute my opinions, then go find the necessary info to rebut them. I doubt you'll be back with anything meritorious. The disconnect is glaringly obvious. The pro-lifers are the same ones who are the armchair generals in congress. They are the same ones who cut any social programs and support the corporate welfare rubric.

Epic fail, Jill

pooh! sorry... again, imposing your religious beliefs on other people is inapprorpiate.

I love how it's always the whiners who complain about government telling them to wear seatbelts who want government invading women's bodies.

you know, I respect the rights of people who oppose abortion to follow their conscience. my objection is to those people trying to impose their beliefs on me.

Especially when those people are men. Men shouldn't even be involved in the debate, they will never be pregnant. They have no skin in the game whatsoever. It's all about patriarchal control. As a woman I find this offensive.

and I love how they have made this into an arguement and whether abortion is right or not.
This is not the issue here, the issue is the women's rights will be violated.

Epic fail, Jill

And that woman is invading the life of the body developing inside her.... if you want to go that route, Jill

If you support the elimination of innocent developing unborn children... just state it as such...
If you don't respect developing life and wish to have the option of terminating that developing life... just state it as such

It is not about a religious belief... I don't care if you are Christian, Atheist, Buddhist, or whatever else, you can respect innocent and helpless human life... but that is what we as a society are set up to protect, especially those who cannot protect themselves... if it is illegal to take the life of any other innocent human in this country, it should apply to that developing human as well

In three hours does an egg have a hearbeat(three weeks for a human)? In 6 hours does the egg yolk have brain waves and can it move its legs and wings(6 weeks for a human)? And can you get a viable chick in just 7 days (which is equivelent to 20 weeks for a human)?

One has to be religious to value the life of an unborn child??

Oh and a new Gallup Poll, conducted May 7-10, finds 51% of Americans calling themselves "pro-life" on the issue of abortion and 42% "pro-choice." This is the first time a majority of U.S. adults have identified themselves as pro-life since Gallup began asking this question in 1995. 53% currently say abortion should be legal only under certain circumstances.

More Americans Pro-Life Than Pro-Choice

it doesn't matter if more people are against abortion, it is still legal and the women who recieve an abortion have right to privacy.

Are you of the opinion that we should not have any laws? Because every law on the books is the impositions of someone's morals on other people.

Immie
In our country laws are based on civil rights. If you are violating someone's civil rights it is probably illegal.

Anything that prevents the killing of unborn babies, I'm in favor of. Short of killing abortion docotrs. They'll be judged by someone far greater than myself as will all those that murder the innocent.

So, you think abortion is murder? Then you would support laws convicting anyone involved in an abortion of murder, right?

it doesn't matter if (I was wrong and )more people are against abortion, it is still legal and the women who recieve an abortion have right to privacy.

What about the man's rights?

if they want to carry the baby for nine months than they can have the same rights. :)

You mean since a man doesn't have to carry the baby for nine months then he has no rights to the child?

So if a woman gets pregnant and the man wants her to get an abortion but she wants the baby then the man is stuck with supporting the child that for at least 18 years. Or if he wants the baby and she aborts it, it's just too fucking bad for the guy.

Somehow this doesn't seem fairor right, oh but, I suppose you don't believe in fairness. I mean after all you don't believe the life of an unborn child is of any value.

Forum List

Back