Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning ALL Abortions - No Rape Exceptions - 10 years in Prison for Performing one

Perhaps people will be more responsible now. No unwanted pregnancies no surprises. Less babies conceived. All wins.

Does this mean Oklahoma will increase the welfare budget to accommodate mothers and kids going on the dole…

How does that work exactly?
Dirty whore enters abortion clinic and claims she was raped by an unknown which authorizes the murder of the unborn?
OR do we wait three years for the trial and conviction of the rapist and then abort the three year old?

For the sake of argument, let's say you've got a 14 year old daughter. If your daughther were raped by an unknown assailant and became pregnant, would you insist she carry that pregnancy to term?

For the sake of argument, let's say you've got a 14 year old daughter. If your daughther were raped by an unknown assailant and became pregnant, would you insist she carry that pregnancy to term?

I'd insist the morning after pill be used

I'd encourage my daughter to give the child up for adoption. It would not be her choice. If she's 14 I make the decision.

Rape victims shouldn’t have to carry the child if they do not want to…
I do agree that rape victims should be allowed to abort the child, but only if the rapist was convicted. Otherwise, everyone would be saying they were raped. That said, it’s their state, so their rules. Don’t like it? Move.

Forum List

Back