Okay, it really is time for republicans to admit that Trump is mentally unstable

Its time for you to get back on your TDS meds your first million I hate Trump threads were amusing now they are just pathetic and desperate cry for help so seriously seek help.
10038190-.jpg

I might take this thread seriously if I didn’t already know how many mentally challenged wacko’s the Democrats keep electing.

Let’s put aside the subject about the validity of Mueller’s investigation and focus on Trump’s latest tantrum on Twitter regarding it because whether Trump is innocent or guilty; he still comes across batshit crazy.

In the course of two hours, Trump Tweeted about 6 different subjects.

Trump Is Mad About So Many Things This Morning

Innocent or guilty, no rational thinking person would throw a tantrum over this while also Tweeting about completely unrelated topics inbetween.

It’s time we all recognize that a petulant child is in charge of our nuclear codes.

It's time for you folks to deal with your mental instability.

Let’s put aside the subject about the validity of Mueller’s investigation and focus on Trump’s latest tantrum on Twitter regarding it because whether Trump is innocent or guilty; he still comes across batshit crazy.

Innocent or guilty, no rational thinking person would throw a tantrum over this while also Tweeting about completely unrelated topics inbetween.

It’s time we all recognize that a petulant child is in charge of our nuclear codes.
What does that say about the sick bitch who lost to the "mentally unstable guy"?
You people are so pathetic. Good fucking god. You just had to bring up Hillary huh? It’s the go to deflection. I don’t give a shit about Hillary. I don’t care she lost to Trump. She is completely irrelevant.

I might take this thread seriously if I didn’t already know how many mentally challenged wacko’s the Democrats keep electing.
So despite that belief, you still can’t be objective and just examine Trump on his own? You don’t have to compare him to democrats in order to do that. You know that right?

What did he do to make you cry this time?

Not one of the posts are in touch with reality, for those not too stupid, read this post I've posted again, and try very hard to think.

Trump is scared, and the Judge's comments today, and moving sentencing for Flynn to March, should scare all of us.

Trump has the power of Commander-in-Chief of our armed forces, and has demonstrated he will change the debate / discussion when he anticipates bad news. What can Trump do to put his troubles off the front page and not lead cable news?

He can do some very horrific things: We must keep in mind, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"; there is no indication Pence or the others capable of invoking the 25th Amendment have proved they are only good at doing nothing.
Does not look good for our President

His repeated lies and denials are being overwhelmed by available evidence

What does that say about the sick bitch who lost to the "mentally unstable guy"?
You people are so pathetic. Good fucking god. You just had to bring up Hillary huh? It’s the go to deflection. I don’t give a shit about Hillary. I don’t care she lost to Trump. She is completely irrelevant.
We knew what we were getting into with President Trump, but we really knew what would happen if the sick bitch got in. You libtards just cant understand it, because of how well indoctrinated you are.

So despite that belief, you still can’t be objective and just examine Trump on his own? You don’t have to compare him to democrats in order to do that. You know that right?
You do know you don’t have to keep electing wacko’s just because they have a D next to their name on the ballot right?

I don’t agree with everything Trump does or says. Infact never supported the guy. I’m probably way more objective than you are... so keep your silly lectures to yourself.

We knew what we were getting into with President Trump, but we really knew what would happen if the sick bitch got in. You libtards just cant understand it, because of how well indoctrinated you are.

Seriously, are you under 15 years old? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound right now. I never wanted Hillary as president, but even if I did, she is completely irrelevant to what we are talking about. You can think whatever you want about Hillary, but none of that is relevant to the topic at hand. This is such a desperate whataboutism. It just makes me cringe you are actually doubling down on it with this post of videos of her lol. The validity of those videos are completely irrelevant regardless of what they say. This board is a wonder to behold sometimes. The sheer immaturity displayed when arguments are trying to be made is astounding.

You do know you don’t have to keep electing wacko’s just because they have a D next to their name on the ballot right?

I don’t agree with everything Trump does or says. Infact never supported the guy. I’m probably way more objective than you are... so keep your silly lectures to yourself.
Uh yeah I do understand your right about who you choose to vote for. And? You hate democrats. I get it. I don’t at all give a shit you don’t like democrats because it’s completely irrelevant to what we are talking about.

But that is exactly what we have to do. We could of picked establishment Cruz or god forbid another Bush, but no we went with President Trump, and after Bernie Sanders had his election stolen from him by the crooked sick bitch and Debbie Wasamansnitch, it was a no brainer that President Trump would be 10,000 times better than the crook Bitchlery.

Seriously, are you under 15 years old? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound right now. I never wanted Hillary as president, but even if I did, she is completely irrelevant to what we are talking about. You can think whatever you want about Hillary, but none of that is relevant to the topic at hand. This is such a desperate whataboutism. It just makes me cringe you are actually doubling down on it with this post of videos of her lol. The validity of those videos are completely irrelevant regardless of what they say. This board is a wonder to behold sometimes. The sheer immaturity displayed when arguments are trying to be made is astounding.

I remember back when the 1/2 white Faggot was running for the 1st time, it was him or the old white guy. Then when he was running again, it was the Faggot against the Mormon. It was 4 more years of the Faggot with Hillary, or President Trump, got it.

But that is exactly what we have to do. We could of picked establishment Cruz or god forbid another Bush, but no we went with President Trump, and after Bernie Sanders had his election stolen from him by the crooked sick bitch and Debbie Wasamansnitch, it was a no brainer that President Trump would be 10,000 times better than the crook Bitchlery.
Oh wow. Sometimes I am just at a loss of words on the stupidity I see on this board. You can defend your reasoning for voting for Trump all you want. It’s still completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. Please tell me you understand that. I’m not even going to comment with my opinion on your motive for voting for Trump because of how irrelevant it is to the topic at hand.

I remember back when the 1/2 white Faggot was running for the 1st time, it was him or the old white guy. Then when he was running again, it was the Faggot against the Mormon. It was 4 more years of the Faggot with Hillary, or President Trump, got it.

Wow your stupidity knows no bounds huh?

Oh wow. Sometimes I am just at a loss of words on the stupidity I see on this board. You can defend your reasoning for voting for Trump all you want. It’s still completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. Please tell me you understand that. I’m not even going to comment with my opinion on your motive for voting for Trump because of how irrelevant it is to the topic at hand.
It is totally relevant. Ever since your sick, crooked, candidate lost to the mentally challenged President Trump, all you and the Lame Stream Media can do, is moan and whine and continue with your butthurtness. As Obama said "Elections have consequences, President Trump won, get the fuck over it". Dumbass.

Wow your stupidity knows no bounds huh?

Liberals deny, deny, deny....
immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

We all know Occam's Razor.

Uh yeah I do understand your right about who you choose to vote for. And? You hate democrats. I get it. I don’t at all give a shit you don’t like democrats because it’s completely irrelevant to what we are talking about.
You are pretending you are capable of being objective. So like I said. This thread can’t be taken seriously.

It is totally relevant. Ever since your sick, crooked, candidate lost to the mentally challenged President Trump, all you and the Lame Stream Media is moan and whine and continue with your butthurtness. As Obama said "Elections have consequences, President Trump won, get the fuck over it". Dumbass.

Well it really is worth noting just how retarded Americans are. I mean if people thought Hillary was sick and crooked, they didn’t need to go retard by voting for Trump instead. It would have been completely acceptable for them to choose any other candidate in the race besides Hillary or Trump. Choosing to vote for Trump is what made them so retarded. That’s the long and short of it.

Of course, whatever. The election was two years ago and is completely irrelevant yet here we are talking about it for some bizarre reason. All that matters is that Trump is president. Why you can’t grasp such a basic concept is beyond me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back