And you claim Mexico isn't a shithole?

Why are they trying to enter America? Do you know how many mud pies and dandruff floats you can buy for $8? They're living the fucking dream.

i was amazed when I read this on the fox news scanner. Obrador is going to raise the minimum wage in northern border cities to $8........PER DAY! We need to get the Chinks in there to help with infrastructure!

Mexico doubles minimum wage in northern border zones

Gee... That was easy. Imagine Ocassio Cortez believes in the "wage fairy" as well.. That giant sucking sound is the hordes of economic migrants fleeing Southern Mexico to re-locate at the Mexico Northern border.

And Trump’s retarded ass tricked you idiots into thinking they could afford to fund our wall? Too stupid.

Lots of ways Mexico pays for the wall. Could tax the wage receipts that illegals wire back over Western to Mexico. That's something like $120 BILLION A YEAR. That amount does not accumulate in the US or contribute to our economy.

Or -- he could fix the Trade imbalance with Mexico which is another $76BILL sucked out of our economy. Oh? He already did??

Only idiots would believe that money would come DIRECTLY from the Mexico government out of the goodness of their hearts..

i was amazed when I read this on the fox news scanner. Obrador is going to raise the minimum wage in northern border cities to $8........PER DAY! We need to get the Chinks in there to help with infrastructure!

yeah, the place is a 3rd world country. I'm not sure this is news. Can you imagine how much better life in the USA even as an illegal is?

And Trump’s retarded ass tricked you idiots into thinking they could afford to fund our wall? Too stupid.

Lots of ways Mexico pays for the wall. Could tax the wage receipts that illegals wire back over Western to Mexico. That's something like $120 BILLION A YEAR. That amount does not accumulate in the US or contribute to our economy.

Or -- he could fix the Trade imbalance with Mexico which is another $76BILL sucked out of our economy. Oh? He already did??

Only idiots would believe that money would come DIRECTLY from the Mexico government out of the goodness of their hearts..
:lmao:

:lmao:

You find Mexican money sucking to the tune of $200 BILLION A YEAR out of our economy funny? Then you wouldn't get any rational arguments about how much a wall would SAVE us every year in decreased Marco Polo searching for illegal crossings, drug and sex trafficking and thousands of judges and trials.

So you're kind of irrelevant to any tuning of our borders and immigration system..

yeah, the place is a 3rd world country. I'm not sure this is news. Can you imagine how much better life in the USA even as an illegal is?

Can you imagine how attractive a mandatory $8/hr wage will be to those Hondurans and Guatemalans???

That is if the drug cartels don't do a tax on them for keeping their heads attached.

they have Home Depot in Mexico now. we should insist they buy American ladders. Mexico is our third largest trading partner.

they have Home Depot in Mexico now. we should insist they buy American ladders. Mexico is our third largest trading partner.

They also have WalMarts, Lowe's, and every one of our fast food outlets.

Forum List

Back