Okay, I'm Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find a board where people don't whine to the MODs about being called a liar, or where ANYTHING goes...

Kinda sick of MODs banning people "because I am tired of you"... :rolleyes:

Maybe you shouldn't call people liars? My mom used to say "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!"

But then again, you'll probably fit right in. Welcome.

Gee, another one...

Trying to find a board where people don't whine to the MODs about being called a liar, or where ANYTHING goes...

I think you might find that very few give a shit about you at all here. Funny how some of you travel in packs tho..

You still pulling trains at the local truck stops?

Hi ghoster. Who recruited you here? The Hannity hordes appear to be coming en masse right now.

Someone sent me a PM at AWE. I barely go to Hannity anymore because of whining pussy cowards like noose. Tom Servo sent me the PM...

What I meant by "anything goes" is that I do NOT like those style of boards. That coupled with a severe lack of moderation gets really boring really quick...

Yeah except that you were there for years and years, why complain now. You don't make much sense.

ANOTHER Hannitard?! Jesus fucking Christ go back to your echo chamber, you losers.

its amazing how some people come to a new place and on their first day they start with the name calling....
nice way to get started... for a child.........

its amazing how some people come to a new place and on their first day they start with the name calling....

And all after a mea culpa of "I don't like the "anything goes" stuff.

Best of luck

(over/under is 26 posts, for entertainment only).

"BUT THE LIBS DO IT TOO" lol

OH Christ, I see the kiddie fiddler homolib noose is here too. THAT is one useless pile of monkeyshit.

wow you can call people names like a 7th grader....
shouldnt you be doing your homework? and do your parents know how you talk about others?

Boo fcuking hoo I guess...

Oh yeah, and nice 5th grade attempt at a slam. "Homework"? Wow,. good one... NOT!!!

You may be dismissed now Libbie!

What I meant by "anything goes" is that I do NOT like those style of boards. That coupled with a severe lack of moderation gets really boring really quick...

Yeah except that you were there for years and years, why complain now. You don't make much sense.

Ummmmm trick? YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN OVER THERE or you get banned. Go troll someone else Libtard.

Hey, ape, follow the thread, page one, Sarahskanks post to me. Then, BEAT IT punk.

I'll say it once... you get what you give with me. Be cool, talk decent, you get the same in return. That's how this shit works with me. Don't like it? TOO BAD, dive for the ignore button NOW.

And all after a mea culpa of "I don't like the "anything goes" stuff.

Best of luck

(over/under is 26 posts, for entertainment only).

After Sarah G and noose trolled the thread, starting shit? Yeah, I can see my ignore list is gonna be a LONG one LOLOLOL!!!

Hi ghoster. Who recruited you here? The Hannity hordes appear to be coming en masse right now.

Someone sent me a PM at AWE. I barely go to Hannity anymore because of whining pussy cowards like noose. Tom Servo sent me the PM...

Attacking Noose, eh?

I retract my welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back