Okay, I'm Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gh0sTeR

Rookie
Feb 7, 2011
Trying to find a board where people don't whine to the MODs about being called a liar, or where ANYTHING goes...

Kinda sick of MODs banning people "because I am tired of you"... :rolleyes:

Trying to find a board where people don't whine to the MODs about being called a liar, or where ANYTHING goes...

there aren't a lot of rules here. but i wouldn't say "anything goes", which you'll find out if you push those boundaries.

but sometimes it would be nice if they banned people for being 'tired of [them]'.

have fun.

• Banned
What I meant by "anything goes" is that I do NOT like those style of boards. That coupled with a severe lack of moderation gets really boring really quick...

:lol: Good luck with that...we have posters that have made whining to the mods an art form.

Maybe you shouldn't call people liars? My mom used to say "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!"

But then again, you'll probably fit right in. Welcome.

I think you might find that very few give a shit about you at all here. Funny how some of you travel in packs tho..

I'm kinda sick already with your whining....your only 5 posts in.

View attachment $Unbearable.bmp

Oh yeah, welcome to the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back