OK.

There's a red arrow on the bottom right hand side of the page that will take you to the top.

I knew most of the dissenters would come around.
The size of the avatars is approaching perfection.
I like the way you get the whole shitload of emoticons to choose from each time. (How do we get one pair of clapping hands?):clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance:

The 'Alerts" function is a good thing.
Like @Wake, I miss the "Who's reading this thread?" list
....and I haven't found the equivalent of the old "Who's Online...and what are they doing?" list.

A little help here!

Also, it seems now we have Thank You, Agree, Informative buttons instead of Like, Agree, Disagree
...are we being weaned? Are we losing our ability to be impolite and negative? Are we being brainwashed?

The "informative" word just doesn't cut it.... I was ready to use it on posts that truly were informative, but then realized I would not be adding to their points or whatever with it so had to use agree or like....

And there is 'no way, Jose' that I would use the word "Informative" when the precise reason I was disagreeing is because the post was "uninformative", a waste of time reading, or something I just disagreed with, or 'respectfully disagreed" with...but still, not 'informative'.... (and maybe this is why 'informative' was used as the replacement word because NO ONE would ever use it when they differ with the poster?)

WHAT IF, we went back to the word 'disagree' or 'dislike' and just changed the X to a Blue X instead of a Red X...?

Or made it 'differ', or 'unlike' or 'dispute' or just "B.S."...:lol: but kept the X ....blue.....? The color of the X seems to matter with the handful that this bothered...

It was ingenious to use the word "Informative" if the purpose was to just stop us from "disagreeing" ;)

Maybe if the term was "Respectfully Disagree" it would still slow down the X-es because someone may not want to use that "respectfully" part? I dunno?

But I do think we ought to be able to 'differ' with a post, in some manner and like I said, :informative" just doesn't cut it, imho.

The alert item is groovy, the agree and inform disarm the nastiness of a neg or a red ex, meaning some folks here are going to have to emotionally adjust or perhaps be better off going elsewhere. Overall, I like the changes.

Forum List

Back