OK Truthmatters

LOL. TM is mid meltdown and all it has is videos, "dear idiots" and "Republicans are 100% to blame" for answers.

Maybe get a hint when not one single person agrees with you in this thread TM, COns$$$ and Dummycrat$ alike.

The could not have done this to us if they did not have brokers selling off all the sub prime so they could get the money and have NONE of the im[pact when it all fell appart.

Now these same CEOs have huge bonuses and no way to prosicute them.

See why deregulation always fucks us?

Banks sold off all their sub prime loans? LOL!
You're funnier than I remember.

Subprime Mortgage Bonds Get AAA Rating S&P Denied to U.S. - Bloomberg

and your as stupid and dishonest as you have always been

Why did the Bush SEC hold back the broker rules written and passed by our government for 8 long years?

why do thosse same 8 years just happen to be the same years the banks were able to fuck us in?

cant answer can you.

instead you revert to the "your a poopy pants" defense

This is you TM, this is you defending your own made up world of answers.

"stand in a circle and wack your little doodles untill you jizz on each other.

it make you a pack of jizz covered doodle wackers and doesnt change the facts"

You are the only person I have ever seen "debate" like this... You must be full retard to have a conversation with in person.

"Poopy pants..." lol, the question is not where you grew up, it's did you ever grow up.

LOL, have any of you seen or remember when TM has apologized for being wrong with her own OP then later in the same thread RE-TAKE the position she apologized for being wrong on and attack people.... again? I do, lol.

COLD HARD FACTS!!!!

that was an insult not a debate.

now shut the fuck up donnie unless you can tell us why the Bush SEC held back the broker rules which was why this mess happened

LOL, have any of you seen or remember when TM has apologized for being wrong with her own OP then later in the same thread RE-TAKE the position she apologized for being wrong on and attack people.... again? I do, lol.

COLD HARD FACTS!!!!

go get it BUT start a new thread about it .

This thread is about the Bush SEC and the broker rules

what was the reason the Bush SEC held back for 8 long years the broker rules written into our laws?

why did they subvert the laws?

its been years now and NOT ONE person has EVER given any reason for it that I have seen.

WHY???????

do you people begin to understand this issue?

there MUST have been a reason why these rules were hled back for 8 long years?

WHY was the implimentation of this part of GLBact fight so HARD by the right wing?

The law was passed legaly by congress.

IT WAS THE LAW

then the Bush SEC fought this part of the law and did not impliment it until 8 years later.

Those same years just happen to be the same years this mess developed.

funny that

why is it after YEARS of me asking this question no one on ANY side can explain WHY the Bush people fought these perfectly legal American laws?

Forum List

Back