OK Truthmatters

that is all you got?

dude you are not as well informed as you claim.

Your a good guy though and I respect you.

please dont pretend these facts are not solid

that is all you got?

I'm sure the facts are fine, but financial market bubbles do not arise because of lack of salesmen licensing. There have been many bubbles around the world over the past 100 years, and if you understand them, you realize common characteristics. Lack of salesmen licensing is not one of them. There were several bubbles around the world in housing in the 00s where there were no changes in licensing. Nor should one think that licensing would be a cause given the nature of bubbles. Nor would history confirm your thesis as this country, and many other countries, have a history of differing regulatory regimes, and licensing has had no effect one way or another.

cause --> effect

cause = global housing bubble

effect =/= licensing of brokers in the US

that is all you got?

I'm sure the facts are fine, but financial market bubbles do not arise because of lack of salesmen licensing. There have been many bubbles around the world over the past 100 years, and if you understand them, you realize common characteristics. Lack of salesmen licensing is not one of them. There were several bubbles around the world in housing in the 00s where there were no changes in licensing. Nor should one think that licensing would be a cause given the nature of bubbles. Nor would history confirm your thesis as this country, and many other countries, have a history of differing regulatory regimes, and licensing has had no effect one way or another.

cause --> effect

Just saying so doesnt make it true toro.

If these regulations MEAN NOTHING then why do they exsist to this day?

Why was it so important to the Bush admin to hold them back for 8 long years if they mean nothing.

Tell me Toro how did the banks get all its employees to go along with selling sub prime tainted mortgage securities?

but if the broker laws HAD been in place these people could have been prosicuted and had their brokers Licsence revoked which would mean they would lose their job as a broker.

If the broker laws had been in place many woulod have refused to do so

If you Boss came to you and offered you a bounus and a promotion and in return asked you to do something that would Distroy your entire carreer and sick the feds on your ass would you do it?

If you Boss came to you and offered you a bounus and a promotion and in return asked you to do something that would Distroy your entire carreer and sick the feds on your ass would you do it?

Uh, the banks were providing loans that the government required them to provide, so your stupid strawman argument falls apart once again.

Uh, the banks were providing loans that the government required them to provide, so your stupid strawman argument falls apart once again.
The Democrats, led by Bawney made it happen, too. It was a blatant abuse of power, and now, TM is screaming her blame on everyone else, hoping no one will notice. Every time we noticed before, Democrats were screaming "homophobe."

The screaming projection of blame never stops when TM is in the room. :rolleyes:

The Democrats, led by Bawney made it happen, too. It was a blatant abuse of power, and now, TM is screaming her blame on everyone else, hoping no one will notice. Every time we noticed before, Democrats were screaming "homophobe."

The screaming projection of blame never stops when TM is in the room. :rolleyes:

The screaming projection of blame with atrocious spelling and bad punctuation, to be more precise.

that is all you got?

cause --> effect

Just saying so doesnt make it true toro.

If these regulations MEAN NOTHING then why do they exsist to this day?

Saying so may not make it true but understanding it does.

Forum List

Back