OK, troofers.

Wow ... just wow ... you are the least intelligent person I know now.

wow...really that would honestly have to be you...I know in your fluff filled little brain you think fire melts steel...but the indisputable fact is...it does not
have you ever heard of a "blacksmith" and do you have a clue what they do?

(hint: they work with fire and steel)

As I said, any roleplayer know more about steel than Eots does ... really ... it's not even just science it's also art. How Eots think they got the wood stove into that shape in the first place? Magic?

my god what a idiot....Steel o melts at around 2500 °F not a temperature you can obtain in a fire

only in a forge where air or oxygen can be forced into the fire

Um ... yes you can. Most wood stoves have thermometers on them, ever wonder why? It's not the same as a thermostat trust me. It's because you can get the fire to burn too hot if you don't watch it. Stop and learn why having ash build up in a chimney is bad to, and what happens when it catches fire because it is closed in. Oxygen is just a primary fuel for fire, not the cause of heat. Another way to understand it is to look at a bunch of kids in a park playing, full of energy, screaming and running around. Imagine placing them all into one room with that same energy level ... it's the same effect with molecules effected by fire.

and by the way scooby doo ...have done extensive underwater welding and cutting as a commercial diver
all the more reason it is amazing you contradict the facts you clearly know when it comes to welding when you talk about 9/11

my god what a idiot....Steel o melts at around 2500 °F not a temperature you can obtain in a fire

Um ... yes you can. Most wood stoves have thermometers on them, ever wonder why? It's not the same as a thermostat trust me. It's because you can get the fire to burn too hot if you don't watch it. Stop and learn why having ash build up in a chimney is bad to, and what happens when it catches fire because it is closed in. Oxygen is just a primary fuel for fire, not the cause of heat. Another way to understand it is to look at a bunch of kids in a park playing, full of energy, screaming and running around. Imagine placing them all into one room with that same energy level ... it's the same effect with molecules effected by fire.

no you cant you Idiot....I have a HUGE FISHER WOODBURNING STOVE OVER 20 YEARS OLD there is no temperature gauge nor do I require one.. in winter i have had it glowing cherry red constantly..there is even times i use ceder with a naturally occurring wood alcohol created through fermentation that is ike gas soaked wood...never has and never will my stove melt !!...the only danger is the heat from the stove igniting something to close to it on fire...end of story

no you cant you Idiot....I have a HUGE FISHER WOODBURNING STOVE OVER 20 YEARS OLD there is no temperature gauge nor do I require one.. in winter i have had it glowing cherry red constantly..there is even times i use ceder with a naturally occurring wood alcohol created through fermentation that is ike gas soaked wood...never has and never will my stove melt !!...the only danger is the heat from the stove igniting something to close to it on fire...end of story
dont you know that is not how you should use a wood stove
you are getting it too hot
again, next time you do that, put 4 cinder block on the top
and again, dont you do anything and watch and see if adding that presure doesnt make that stove warp

and by the way scooby doo ...have done extensive underwater welding and cutting as a commercial diver

Wow ... and you know so little about metal forging ... just wow ... seriously under-qualified. Try expanding your mind a bit. I can get a box about 5 feet cubed to melt metal, not going to because ... well if you know what happens in such a small space (found out the hard way already myself) it's not a bright idea. Jet fuel burns itself at almost 2,000, the only reason it doesn't destroy the engines is because the heat is also used to help propel it, so it's vented out as quickly as it heats up. Anytime you burn something in an enclosed area the heat builds up, simple science, often doubling within an hour as long as it continues to be fueled. That's also why your welding torch doesn't melt itself, the heat is being expelled as quickly as it is produced, and being underwater allows the heat to dissipate even faster, making it less likely to burn itself. Have you ever measured the tip after it's been used in open air for a while then compared it to when it's cooled? You will notice a difference, though less than what a steel beam would have because of the smaller number of molecules to expand from the heat. Also, you know that insulation used on most older buildings catches fire at about 100-500 degrees, but once caught will burn up to 1,000 degrees. Which is enough to melt and even light glass on fire, adding more fuel. All that while being boxed into a small office will generate so much heat it has been known to melt neighboring buildings (ask a fire fighter). We recently had a train catch fire, they had to clear almost 50 miles from it because of all the steel, it was on the verge of exploding. There were no flammable materials on board, just typical cargo. Because the fire was inside it was like a bomb ready to blow, luckily they managed to put it out before it got too hot, they had to use that foam stuff because the water from the hoses was evaporating as they sprayed it, which we know that can create an even more explosive situation.

PS: I am a recovered pyromaniac by the way, so pay attention to stories like this, fascinating, fire and heat, you need to learn more about what you are working with yourself.

JET FUEL TYPE A-1
Flash point: 38 °C (100.4 °F)
Autoignition temperature: 210 °C (410 °F)
Freezing point: −47 °C (−52.6 °F). (−40 °C (−40 °F) for JET A)
Open air burning temperatures: 287.5 °C (549.5 °F)
Density at 15 °C (59 °F): 0.8075 kg/L
Specific energy 43.15 MJ/kg [3]

OK JUST SHUT UP RIGHT NOW WITH YOUR MADE UP FACTS AND GO CLEAN YOUR LITTER BOX OR SOMETHING

Last edited:

I see you like dancing with the devil. Read the owners manual, this is just asking to be blown up, or at the least catch fire. I grew up with wood stoves, and bar-b-que pits. Bon fires in mid summer, and camp fires all year round. My father was a rancher, so while living in the city we still spent a ton of time in the forests and cabins. He didn't require a temperature gauge either, but that's because he could tell the temperature of something just by how far he could place his hand, or how long he could touch it, without it hurting (campers skill) and was usually within 10 degrees. That's probably one of the reasons I have always loved fire, it was life to me, the source of food and heat since I was a child. Grow up on a ranch or with a rancher and you learn a lot, like how to forge steel horseshoes using a brick oven.

JET FUEL TYPE A-1

OK JUST SHUT UP RIGHT NOW WITH YOUR MADE UP FACTS AND GO CLEAN YOUR LITTER BOX OR SOMETHING

Yes, when did I mention open air?

um ... Yes you can. Most wood stoves have thermometers on them, ever wonder why? It's not the same as a thermostat trust me. It's because you can get the fire to burn too hot if you don't watch it. Stop and learn why having ash build up in a chimney is bad to, and what happens when it catches fire because it is closed in. Oxygen is just a primary fuel for fire, not the cause of heat. Another way to understand it is to look at a bunch of kids in a park playing, full of energy, screaming and running around. Imagine placing them all into one room with that same energy level ... It's the same effect with molecules effected by fire.

no you cant you idiot....i have a huge fisher woodburning stove over 20 years old there is no temperature gauge nor do i require one.. In winter i have had it glowing cherry red constantly..there is even times i use ceder with a naturally occurring wood alcohol created through fermentation that is ike gas soaked wood...never has and never will my stove melt !!...the only danger is the heat from the stove igniting something to close to it on fire...end of story

i see you like dancing with the devil. Read the owners manual, this is just asking to be blown up, or at the least catch fire. I grew up with wood stoves, and bar-b-que pits. Bon fires in mid summer, and camp fires all year round. My father was a rancher, so while living in the city we still spent a ton of time in the forests and cabins. He didn't require a temperature gauge either, but that's because he could tell the temperature of something just by how far he could place his hand, or how long he could touch it, without it hurting (campers skill) and was usually within 10 degrees. That's probably one of the reasons i have always loved fire, it was life to me, the source of food and heat since i was a child. Grow up on a ranch or with a rancher and you learn a lot, like how to forge steel horseshoes using a brick oven.

the stove will never melt

no you cant you idiot....i have a huge fisher woodburning stove over 20 years old there is no temperature gauge nor do i require one.. In winter i have had it glowing cherry red constantly..there is even times i use ceder with a naturally occurring wood alcohol created through fermentation that is ike gas soaked wood...never has and never will my stove melt !!...the only danger is the heat from the stove igniting something to close to it on fire...end of story

i see you like dancing with the devil. Read the owners manual, this is just asking to be blown up, or at the least catch fire. I grew up with wood stoves, and bar-b-que pits. Bon fires in mid summer, and camp fires all year round. My father was a rancher, so while living in the city we still spent a ton of time in the forests and cabins. He didn't require a temperature gauge either, but that's because he could tell the temperature of something just by how far he could place his hand, or how long he could touch it, without it hurting (campers skill) and was usually within 10 degrees. That's probably one of the reasons i have always loved fire, it was life to me, the source of food and heat since i was a child. Grow up on a ranch or with a rancher and you learn a lot, like how to forge steel horseshoes using a brick oven.

LOL ... melting is the least of your worries, but yes it would, the problem is they blow up long before they melt. I doubt you have such a stove, or that you make it red hot as you say, because seriously, if you had been doing such for 20 years it would have exploded by now, that's a scientific fact. You can learn a lot from a pyro ...

JET FUEL TYPE A-1

Yes, when did I mention open air?

The temperatures recorded and the fire conditions at wtc are considered a open air fire
as opposed to lets say ...a forge or jet engine which is a forced air or oxygen

sure it will

but then, it doesn't have to melt
all it has to do is reach a point when it cant maintain its structural integrity

Last edited:

LOL ... melting is the least of your worries, but yes it would, the problem is they blow up long before they melt. I doubt you have such a stove, or that you make it red hot as you say, because seriously, if you had been doing such for 20 years it would have exploded by now, that's a scientific fact. You can learn a lot from a pyro ...

it will never explode ..it will never. melt..everyone of my neighbours do the same.. if not cleaned properly... a chimney fire is possible... you have no idea what you talking about...I use wood for heat..as do most of my neighbors..the stove glows Cherry red ..especially with the lights out ..in a community of wood burning heat no ones stove in over 20 years has ever melted or blown up.. but there have been some good chimney fires over the years

Last edited:

it will never explode ..it will never. melt..everyone of my neighbours do the same.. if not cleaned properly... a chimney fire is possible... you have no idea what you talking about...I use wood for heat..as do most of my neighbors..the stove glows Cherry red ..especially with the lights out ..in a community of wood burning heat no ones stove in over 20 years has ever melted or blown up.. but there have been some good chimney fires over the years

Ever stop and learn ... have you ever? Here's a little experiment you can do, buy an M80, take it apart, do you think it's full of gun powder? You'd be wrong. It's a small space with a lot of material (paper) wrapped around it, then filled with powder. That powder then has a small hole for oxygen which the fuse uses as well. The reason it explodes is because of the pressure from the small amount of burning powder, and how quickly it builds (otherwise it would all go through the small hole where the fuse was before lit). Then the structure holding that very small space breaks because of natural flaws in it (they use paper for two reasons, more flaws and less damage since it's suppose to be just for show). The only difference between your woodstove and that M80 is they used steel, so it takes longer for the flaws to form in the structure. However, it takes a lot less than 20 years, so that's how I know you are lying about something there, and now you compound that lie by including your neighbors. You're like one of those idiots we see n the news whining "I never thought it would splode".

call me a liar.. what a stupid bitch...what a waste of time... if your feeble little mind can not understand that i have had the same stove for 20 years now and so have many of my neighbours ,,and in fact my gas stove was built in 1942... all of which needed to be certified as safe for home insurance if you cant deal with these facts..just fuck off

Last edited:
call me a liar.. what a stupid bitch...what a waste of time... if your feeble little mind can not understand that i have had the same stove for 20 years now and so have many of my neighbours ,,and in fact my gas stove was built in 1942... all of which needed to be certified as safe for home insurance if you cant deal with these facts..just fuck off

Just because something is certified doesn't mean you can't still kill yourself with it. Steak knifes are certified safe. Really, you have to be lying since what you state goes beyond all logic, the same logic you try to use to justify your conspiracy theories. But like the conspiracy logic it's based on lies and invented "facts". However, if yours was built in 1942, you do realize that there is no way it would have held up that long under the heat you are using it, so thanks for proving that you are a liar even more. Non of the stoves made before 1960 could pass modern inspections.

Forum List

Back