Ok, the skunk smell is bad enough...

o they are little black bears you have to try to get one to kill you...they are not attack bears like the browns and grizzlies...people from the city are cute....bears dont phase me...a little ring snake...screaming and dancing ....

Anyone else notice that the picture in Allie's signature line is of a guy sniffing armpits and Allie is talking about odors?

Immie

but i still dont kill them....

on any given day...you will see...deer...turkeys, vultures, crows, ravens, bobcats, at night coyotes, owls, you rarely see the bears that are stealth normally...but for some reason they are on the move right now...getting ready for winter...

but i am still willing to bet...allie aint done shit about this for 2 weeks now?

well am i right allie? whining on here does not count as proactive unless i am doing it.

Allie... I'd expect now that people on here are going to be waiting to hear what you DID about this to SOLVE the problem... instead of just letting it continue and telling us all how bad it still is... :eusa_eh:

WATCH IT!!! I'm one of them damn Republicans and I agree with you on this one!!! Freakin do something about it already!! We buried our fence three feet when we had it put up. 7ft above ground, 3ft under. The only way anything other than a squirrel or a rabbit gets in is if a Turkey Vulture drops his prey inside the fence area. I'll never forget the day the hubby walked up on the big cat out in the woods at the back of our property. But that is a story for another day. My battery is dying on my laptop and I'm thinkin a nap would be a good thing right now. Toodles all!

Forum List

Back