OK Republicans……Who would make a better President? Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis or Mike Pence?

Who would make a better President in 2024?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Ron DeSantis

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Mike Pence

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Republicans have a tough choice ahead. The candidate they select will decide the path of the country and the electability in the General Election

Choose your poison

None of the above.

Of course I am no longer a registered Republican, so the question was not meant for me despite my slight right of center sensibilities...

Republicans have a tough choice ahead. The candidate they select will decide the path of the country and the electability in the General Election

Choose your poison
Obviously Pence of those three, as the only one provably level headed enough (by word and deed) not to go with overthrow of the government, for personal advantage or desires of MAGA crowd for fun and profit.

Of the three, both Trump and DeSantis are basically bullies with a strong sense of revenge

Pence has the better temperament to be President. Able to take the personal attacks, better able to work with the opposition, less impulsive. Pence has a better understanding of the powers and limitations of the Constitution

Pence also has a better chance to attract Moderates and Undecideds in the General Election

Obviously Pence of those three, as the only one provably level headed enough (by word and deed) not to go with overthrow of the government, for personal advantage or desires of MAGA crowd for fun and profit.
You lose credibility with that language. Demanding accountability is not "overthrowing the government."

Try to be a little rational

Of the three, both Trump and DeSantis are basically bullies with a strong sense of revenge
Pence has the better temperament to be President. Able to take the personal attacks, better able to work with the opposition, less impulsive. Pence has a better understanding of the powers and limitations of the Constitution
Pence also has a better chance to attract Moderates and Undecideds in the General Election
Do you think Pence has a chance in the primaries?

Like you would vote for a Republican. Lol!

READ:
The left media hasn't highlited hatred against Pence (yet) so I think he is the best.
Meanwhile, I will parrot what they say about Trump and DeSantis now.

there are no moderates ! if you voted for Biden in 2020 you are an effeminate gender confused communist ! if you voted for Trump you are a patriot and a real man or a real woman that loves your country !

DeSantis is the only one who proved himself as an executive in high office.
He has been a very good governor for Florida, on many levels.
The left wants you to ignore all that and instead think of him as a transphobe, anti-gay hater.
And that is all they want to talk about with him.

I'm not a Republican but of the declared candidates DeSantis is the best. He's actually fighting the Culture War. Because politics is downstream from culture this is actually the most important thing right now. Republicans surrendered in the Culture War decades ago and now we're chopping off kids' dicks and calling them girls. Trump talks about the Culture War, but in his 4 years he did nothing to fight it. Pence and the rest of the Neocons are cheese eating surrender monkeys. Vivek has the enthusiasm for fighting the Culture War, but seems clueless about the mechanics of government. Besides I don't want a brown person in the White House.

Choose your poisoThe only people President Donald J. Trump poisons is the Deep State Droners. I'll take President Trump with Thanksgiving to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

All those bribes from China using the Mexican Cartels to kill America's young (300,000+ so far), and the Ukraine that Biden accepted the big bucks and firing their country's top cop? Needless to mention the fluffing of defunding the police who are down on crimes of all levels. It seems to make Bongino's blood boil because he speaks for the betterment of the American people as does President Trump. So far, Biden has opened the door to the Chinese poisoning the fentanyl from Mexican Cartels who are now dictating to the Mexican government how high they must jump, and are they also using layering to pull Biden's strings to damage people in his own country? I dread to think it. I think Dr. Jill Biden should encourage her man to leave before he gets worse. Unfortunately, as bright as she is, she could probably not outsmart his oversized ego.

I guess God will give America back to the patriots who protect it today. He's got the whole world in His hands. He has heard his people and seniors crying about retail prices under Biden's grim spend-a-thon and attempts to destroy the energy businesses in America. That Chinese money can't buy God nor the people who believe in him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back