OK, let's explain this. She was 18 and lived in Estonia. He was 32 and was from Argentina. Should they be lovers?

c29732ff4a8fcce32eadb9395567101d45539c8328bca91e4b03b9350b4c337f.jpg

My money is on utter failure, not that I want it but an unmarried 32 year old guy is so for some reason, right!
And she isn't fresh out of the nunnery.

SHe might make a killing but him? Can he even speak Estonian? DOes she speak English? See where I am going with this

2 weeks of Estonian cooking by a woman you can't communicate with --- NOT HEAVEN

View attachment 932058
?????????????????????????????????????

My money is on utter failure, not that I want it but an unmarried 32 year old guy is so for some reason, right!
And she isn't fresh out of the nunnery.

SHe might make a killing but him? Can he even speak Estonian? DOes she speak English? See where I am going with this

2 weeks of Estonian cooking by a woman you can't communicate with --- NOT HEAVEN

View attachment 932058
I only know them based on watching their videos. As we might expect, the videos are for both of them to make money and having arguments does not produce money unless making movies. Both of them come off as sincere. He speaks enough Estonian to talk using that language to those he encounters including her parents. Her story is she has long wanted to be a mother and she admires older men. She seems to have a history with other older men. She managed to be very fluent speaking Spanish.

An ad for a South American country? Maybe we should ship our illegal aliens back.
Can you imagine dumb Biden shipping to Estonia the Chinese who enter our border at the South?

Forum List

Back